Identified! NV - between Mt. Charleston & Pahrump, Male, White/Hisp, over 55y, 11 Sept 2018 - William Ellis

Good find, Laughing. Looks like about an 1 1/2 hours from Henderson. However, the term "decomposed" make me think not just a skeleton, which he would likely be by now.

Especially considering the altitude & climate, but bringing Steven's thread to the top...someone new may have that shred of information that Steven's family needs!

Any time it's Nevada, SK is the first person I think of--but Namus lists 143 people missing from Clark County, so there are lots of other possibilities.

There are only 2 listed at NamUs for Clark County that went missing in 2018...

- David Borada missing since January: Missing Person Case

- Skye Ashley Bolden missing since April: Missing Person Case

Altho, I'm not sure the UID has been expired as long as either of these people have been missing IYKWIM...FWIW.

Time will tell...hopefully.

If it's a recent missing person, they might not even be in Namus yet. I'm not reading too much into the terminology used; neither LE nor reporters use things like "decomposing" with much precision. Usually it just means "really obviously dead."

And there's no saying whether it's somebody missing from Las Vegas. Even if it is, there are so many out of town people there that the remains could belong to a person from anywhere. Somebody vacationing, in town for business, following a sporting event, visiting family. Who knows.

(There's a guy from here who went missing in Vegas last Christmas after a hockey game. They found him in a homeless shelter several weeks later; he had gambled away everything and was too ashamed to come home.)

:bumping: to include the location map from the link in the (thread) opening post.

5b982e8a0b03e.image.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes