Found Deceased NM - Micaela Torres-Avila, 37, Alamogordo, 21 December 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Ruidoso woman still missing; disappeared after senior center potluck
636181807923421208-Missing-person.jpg

Micaela Torres-Avila, 37, had gone to the luncheon with her boyfriend, Alamogordo Police officer Christopher Welch and Welch’s mother on Dec. 21. Welch and Torres-Avila shared a home on Paradise Canyon Road.

Welch told Ruidoso police the following day that he last saw her as he was stepping away from their table at the center to get something to drink. When he returned, she was gone.

http://www.ruidosonews.com/story/ne...ppeared-after-senior-center-potluck/96368796/

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

No. I am so sad at this news. http://www.ruidosonews.com/story/news/local/2017/07/24/body-missing-ruidoso-woman-found/504719001/

About 4 p.m. , Friday, the Ruidoso Police Department was notified about a body and officers were dispatched to the 100 block of Tomahawk Drive, where they made contact with the caller. They were directed 100 yards up the side of a hill to the body, which was in an advanced stage of decomposition and was not immediately identifiable, Police Chief Darren Hooker said.
A search of the immediate area revealed a purse with a identification belonging to Torres, who previously was reported missing by her boyfriend Dec. 22. Torres was last seen at noon at the Senior Citizens Center, 501 Sudderth Drive, according to a alert issued in December asking the public to be on the lookout for Torres, who was a Ruidoso resident.

No. I am so sad at this news. http://www.ruidosonews.com/story/news/local/2017/07/24/body-missing-ruidoso-woman-found/504719001/

About 4 p.m. , Friday, the Ruidoso Police Department was notified about a body and officers were dispatched to the 100 block of Tomahawk Drive, where they made contact with the caller. They were directed 100 yards up the side of a hill to the body, which was in an advanced stage of decomposition and was not immediately identifiable, Police Chief Darren Hooker said.
A search of the immediate area revealed a purse with a identification belonging to Torres, who previously was reported missing by her boyfriend Dec. 22. Torres was last seen at noon at the Senior Citizens Center, 501 Sudderth Drive, according to a alert issued in December asking the public to be on the lookout for Torres, who was a Ruidoso resident.
Indeed very sad. I was hoping she had been located safe and I missed it.

There is nothing suspicious*at this time on cause of death," the chief said. "We're waiting on the results of the autopsy and the OMI's report to come back that we may or may not go off on."

The*site where she was found is off Carrizo Canyon Road and about two miles from the senior center.

so they think she just wandered off and died? this is hinky.

WTF Jose Flores is still missing from there and they spent only two days looking for him. This situation is not right either . it's the meth its bad there

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back