AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to think of reasons why a perpetrator would want DNV to disappear.

If she and TT had been “off” for quite a while - in my opinion - she would have had a few dates or perhaps a FWB.
What if she kept the baby against the wishes of the father who might have been married with kids etc.?

Custody of 4 yr old child CT is with mother of baby daddy TT. We know nothing of the conversations surrounding custody or what the future plans might have been.

That's true. We have no idea what plans TT and his mother had regarding custody of CT. Presumably they would be sad to see change to CT's schedule.

However, we do know what plans Danni had regarding custody of her daughter CT. She was putting everything in place to make a home for her and her daughter, including walking her daughter to school every morning. She was well on her way to achieving her goals and sleepovers with her daughter by the first day of school in September.

I read that too - that she was pregnant when she moved to Mobile with TT. However, it has also been said that she left home at the age of 17 to move with TT. If their daughter is 4-5 years old, then either she didn't leave home at the age of 17, or she wasn't pregnant when she moved with TT's family.
This is another murky aspect of the story. I had thought she was pregnant at 17. But last night I think the VI corrected that to say she had baby at 20. Double check me though. I had always thought that she had been involved with TT since 2012 or maybe 11. She had the baby a year after they met I had thought. I think we need the VI to confirm.

Allegations were made against DNV regarding marijuana and possibly other drugs by TT.

Cannibis is legal in many places, and there is no known connection between smoking pot and unfit parenting.

Wasn't TT in prison for drug and burglary charges? I know I read that here somewhere because I don't read anywhere else. That TT abuses drugs should have no bearing on Danni having custody of her daughter.

Cannibis is legal in many places, and there is no known connection between smoking pot and unfit parenting.

Wasn't TT in prison for drug and burglary charges? I know I read that here somewhere because I don't read anywhere else. That TT abuses drugs should have no bearing on Danni having custody of her daughter.
Not sure I'm getting what you are saying exactly. TT alleged that DNV was unfit parent due to weed in her system at time of birth. I don't think AL is a state where cannibis is legal so if she tested positive when she gave birth the state might have intervened. IDK. Essentially we have one drug user accusing another drug user of being unfit to parent. Its a bit of a wild argument and baffling. It doesn't seem probable that TT would ever have been awarded custody given his issues. I wonder if the birth mom of DNV entered the fray on what was probably a very messy situation. At some point later in the in the story (DK date) DNV brought the police to JDT house and claimed they had taken her baby. I can only imagine the trauma of this for the child as well as all involved. We don't know how the situation with custody evolved from this difficult beginning to what it seems to be today? Where is our VI to help us out?!

I need clarification on source information. It's been reported here that:

1) JDT and TT have been cleared by LE and are not POI.
2) TT was in rehab the evening of Danni's disappearance.

Is the source of these statements LE or VI?

My understanding is that this is from the verified insider, who is a volunteer with missing persons.

The child’s paternal grandmother has custody of the child. It is possible that if there were accusations about her being unfit (possibly just because she didn’t have her own place after her and TT broke up and someone felt like it wasn’t a good environment for the child or they didn’t approve of who might have been helping her babysit while she worked) she voluntarily agreed to a temporary custody arrangement while she worked on the necessary requirements of the court.

Thank you!

Danni is missing. She was last seen at the Shell station in Mobile AL. A car arrived at the Shell station at 11:08, the same moment that her friend drove away. At that same moment she was overtaken in the sense that she has not been heard from since.

Disabling the GPS started at 11:08 and the tech trail terminates at the Shell station at 11:24PM. Per CCTV footage, both cars then leave the Shell station - turning left.

The child is a juvenile

Danni is not a juvenile. In a custody matter, Danni is not bound by the criminal record of her boyfriend or his extended family.

It sounds like she was establishing a home for her small family when she vanished from a gas station under suspicious circumstances one day in Mobile AL.

Danni is not a juvenile. In a custody matter, Danni is not bound by the criminal record of her boyfriend or his extended family.

It sounds like she was establishing a home for her small family when she vanished from a gas station under suspicious circumstances one day in Mobile AL.
Do you think a recent DNV baby might have an impact on motive in any of our scenarios?

I downloaded the lawsuit filed against DNV on 3/25/15 and the judge's order dismissing the case. They are both attached. There are also pictures attached as an exhibit of DNV with a bong and "passed out" with notes from TT on each but I am not going to upload them. This is all publicly available to anyone through AlacourtACCESS

Attachments

• DNV Custody Petition.pdf
    124.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Dismissal DNV.pdf
    42.5 KB · Views: 34
Maybe DNV was being followed/watched and as soon as DW was out of sight they swooped in...

This might have been addressed already but Have there been any other abductions or attempted Abductions in Alabama or surrounding states where both the person and vehicle were taken or with other similar circumstances?

It is case number CS-2015-005031.00 filed on 3/25/15. The Court dismissed the case on 10/15/15 when the parties did not show up to the hearing.

A custody hearing for daughter CT? Danni did not show up?

I bet that turned out badly. She must have figured out right there and then that she was on her own.

Danni did well on her own, but she was apparently stopped dead in her tracks before the start of the school year.

I downloaded the lawsuit filed against DNV on 3/25/15 and the judge's order dismissing the case. They are both attached. There are also pictures attached as an exhibit of DNV with a bong and "passed out" with notes from TT on each but I am not going to upload them. This is all publicly available to anyone through AlacourtACCESS

And Juvenile court is what it says at the top.

They were on/off again it’s possible that DNV and TT got back together so neither showed up and the case was dismissed.

Last edited:
This is another murky aspect of the story. I had thought she was pregnant at 17. But last night I think the VI corrected that to say she had baby at 20. Double check me though. I had always thought that she had been involved with TT since 2012 or maybe 11. She had the baby a year after they met I had thought. I think we need the VI to confirm.

What I read, and apologies for not looking for the link, is that she was 17 years old living with her mobile military natural family in NC when she met TT. TT and family, also a military family, were moving to Mobile AL and encouraged Danni to join them. I read that she was pregnant and that is perhaps one of the reasons that she left home at the age of 17. However, if she is 24 years old today, 17 and pregnant, then why is her daughter only 4.5 years old?

The numbers don't work.

A custody hearing for daughter CT? Danni did not show up?

I bet that turned out badly. She must have figured out right there and then that she was on her own.

Danni did well on her own, but she was apparently stopped dead in her tracks before the start of the school year.

This was 3/2015. TT filed for custody and the hearing was scheduled but neither party showed up.

I only searched DNV's name. I wanted to see if there were money judgments against her or something else that could help explain her disappearance. The only court record is this custody petition. I did not search anyone else's name - I was only concerned with her personally.

What I read, and apologies for not looking for the link, is that she was 17 years old living with her mobile military natural family in NC when she met TT. TT and family, also a military family, were moving to Mobile AL and encouraged Danni to join them. I read that she was pregnant and that is perhaps one of the reasons that she left home at the age of 17. However, if she is 24 years old today, 17 and pregnant, then why is her daughter only 4.5 years old?

The numbers don't work.

According to the public petition, her daughter C was born in December 2013.

The numbers don't work.
Yes, that is one of the many reasons I am confused. I am going to go back and search out the VI statement about age of DNV when she gave birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth