GUILTY MO - Ireland, 2 & Goodknight Ribando, 7 weeks, found dead outside home, Kearney, July 2018 *arrest*

From my notes I have this re bond:

Bond conditions: Supervision by def. to report within 24 hrs of release from custody & thereafter every week, submit to drug tests, wear GPS monitor. Must maintain fulltime employment & show proof each time in court. Can not possess weapons of any kind, no contact w/husband. Can not leave State w/o court permission. Nothing yet on death charges on little girls.
7/10/18 Update: Plead not guilty; Bond will continue. Defense wanted Signature bond so she could get out of jail & go to daughter’s funeral. Requested denied, unless she comes up with $75K in cash. Next hearing 7/24.
7/24/18 Update: Defendant's motion for continuance is sustained. The case is continued to 7/31/18 @ 9am for Docket Call/Bond Hearing.
7/31/18 Update: Docket Call hearing continued to 8/28 @ 9am

I don't have anything that says $200K bond - ? It looks like I used to be able to get into the court site, but I guess after May with the new EU rules - I can't. So @Suglo - I'll be asking you! :)

and as far as I can tell from my notes, she's still in jail.

From my notes I have this re bond:

Bond conditions: Supervision by def. to report within 24 hrs of release from custody & thereafter every week, submit to drug tests, wear GPS monitor. Must maintain fulltime employment & show proof each time in court. Can not possess weapons of any kind, no contact w/husband. Can not leave State w/o court permission. Nothing yet on death charges on little girls.
7/10/18 Update: Plead not guilty; Bond will continue. Defense wanted Signature bond so she could get out of jail & go to daughter’s funeral. Requested denied, unless she comes up with $75K in cash. Next hearing 7/24.
7/24/18 Update: Defendant's motion for continuance is sustained. The case is continued to 7/31/18 @ 9am for Docket Call/Bond Hearing.
7/31/18 Update: Docket Call hearing continued to 8/28 @ 9am

I don't have anything that says $200K bond - ? It looks like I used to be able to get into the court site, but I guess after May with the new EU rules - I can't. So @Suglo - I'll be asking you! :)

and as far as I can tell from my notes, she's still in jail.
I couldn’t find the case with your information. The docket now has a case filed at the beginning of this month with the info I posted yesterday. I wonder why the local news hasn’t updated this case.

There’s another bond hearing on 8/30/18 at 9:00 am. Looks like she was served with a grand jury indictment on 8/8/18. I can’t see anything that says she broke the rules other than there are probably new charges with another bond of $200,000. An arraignment was held on 8/16/18.
https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchDockets.do
I think this is because of the Grand Jury Indictment for the new charges.

I wonder what is going on with the investigation? Kansas City is bad about following up on news stories a lot of the time.
Maybe they’re waiting on results of toxicology reports for the girls. It’s the only thing I can think of that would delay this unless they are not going to charge her for the deaths and are just being quiet about it.

Thursday, August 30th:
*Bond (Reduction) Hearing (@ 9:30am CT) – MO – Goodknight Berretta June Ribando (7 wks old) & Ireland Autumn Jane Ribando (2) (July 4, 2018) – *Jenna Boedecker Ribando (29) “mom” arrested (7/4/18) for a prior incident (7/3/18) & placed on 24-hour hold; was formally charged (7/6/18) & indicted (8/8/18) with 3rd degree domestic assault, armed criminal action & 1st degree property damage. Charges stem from an argument w/husband re his infidelity on night of 7/3. Plead not guilty. $75K reduced (7/31/18) to $25K cash or Surety only bond, & then changed (8/16/18) to $200K.
7/31/18 Update: Docket Call hearing continued to 8/28 @ 9am.
8/16/18 Update: Arraignment hearing, plead not guilty. Bond set at $200K. Bond reduction hearing set for 8/30.

@Niner

BOEDECKER , JENNA M , Defendant

08/30/2018 Hearing Scheduled
Bond Hearing
Scheduled For: 10/04/2018; 9:00 AM ; SHANE TERRIL ALEXANDER; Clay
Hearing Continued/Rescheduled
State by APA Sanders, Defendant in person and on bond and by Attorney Shipley. For good cause shown, case continued by Defendant to 10-04-2018 at 9:00am. Defendant ordered to appear at that date and time. At Defendant's request, no trial date is set. STA/aes
Hearing Continued From: 08/30/2018; 9:00 AM Hearing

08/29/2018 Motion for Disclosure
Filed By: MICHAEL S SHIPLEY
On Behalf Of: JENNA M BOEDECKER
Entry of Appearance Filed
Entry of Appearance by Michael S Shipley; Electronic Filing Certificate of Service.
Filed By: MICHAEL S SHIPLEY
Report Filed
ESA status report - Kelly Simmons

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/parties.do

Looking at Mo Casenet, if I am reading it correctly, there is a bond hearing tomorrow, Oct 2, 9:30 a.m. Also listed, is a hearing on Thursday Oct 4. I'm not sure which is correct..may well be both? Also, I am still not able to locate anything about the autopsy results. Hmmm. Anyone?

Continued to..Nov
10/02/2018 Hearing Scheduled
Scheduled For: 11/01/2018; 9:00 AM ; SHANE TERRIL ALEXANDER; Clay
Hearing Continued/Rescheduled
State by APA Sanders, Defendant in person in custody, by attorney Shipley. For good cause shown, case continued by Defendant to 11-01-18 at 9:00am. Defendant ordered to appear at that date and time. At Defendant's request, no trial date is set. STA/jmf
Hearing Continued From: 10/02/2018; 9:3

From Casenet: Jenna Boedecker

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchDockets.do

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member