AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly infant was adopted. What is so incredible about this entire story was that co-workers knew, TT knew, JDT knew but so far not one person has mentioned this to press? Baffling. LE didn't mention issue either in Police Chief Press Conference.

This seems a bit over the top!
So her life was complicated?
She gave birth, gave up that child too, and she was not suicidal?

There's something on page 43 of Thread #1 about an older man with political connections, old money, and immunity. What is his role other than in relation to cars at the time that Danni disappeared

Last edited:
For the car to be so well hidden or disposed of I feel like this would have had to have been premeditated. But the fact that it happened at the Shell station after a night out makes it seem more of a crime of opportunity. The adopted baby brings more theories to the table. Was someone mad she gave it up? Worried she would spill who the father was? Afraid she would change her mind and want the baby back?

I think our view - as people very invested in DNV and getting justice for her - is tainted. DW has not been named by the media in any way, shape or form. We only know his initials because JDT posted it on FB. None of the media outlets have released anything about the friends she was with. I don't see any reason for him to speak up. For all we know, he could have taken polygraph and LE could consider him cleared. We just don't know.

IMO the fact that he is not involving himself in any way makes him less suspicious to me. The people who inject themselves in cases are often the ones you have to worry about.

I agree.
When this first started, i was sure DW was behind it but it just seems super far fetched to even try to assume he’s car #3.

Imo car #3 is somebody DNV was not with that night but had plans of meeting up for some reason at the shell (possibly to buy weed...? JDT said she might have smoked weed)
Her sitting there for such a long time leads me to believe she wasn’t scared, because she didn’t try to flee... or she was incapacitated. But according to the news station DNV drove her car away so

I dreamed about this case y’all.
My theory on the fuse being pulled..
Anybody (DW, car #3, whoever is responsible for this) could’ve totally been like “your break light is out, let me check the fuse!”
That would give somebody easy access to the fuse box, while secretly being able to disable the GPS.

This theory only works if DNV knew car #3 because at 11 pm, i don’t think any young woman would allow a stranger to mess with her car.

Seriously? Is there a link to the initial complainant regarding unfit parenting?
That's harsh, especially if it was then delayed, transferred to another jurisdiction, faded away and forgotten except for how it effected Danniella's life.

We know that Danni came to life recently with strong short and long term goals, a parenting schedule, room & board for her and her daughter, lots of cash under the mattress and a car.

Well this is an interesting new take. If DNV did not voluntarily give up CT.

According to the public petition, her daughter C was born in December 2013.

If C was born 12/2013, she will be 5 this Dec 12/18. DNV is 24 so in 2013 she was 19. So she was 18 or 19 when she got pregnant depending when her birthday is.
Regarding the custody hearing, her and TT were young, probably broke up, got into the not letting you see the body routine (unfortunately this happens so often with young couples) and JDT's mom helped TT (maybe pushed - she was a new grandmother) to file for custody. But as all young couples TT and JDT got back together so no need to go to the custody hearing. Maybe DNV being young and afraid to lose C completely agreed to JDT because things were going well with TT for the moment.

Right. They do tests throughout pregnancy.
Why were they doing blood tests while she was giving birth?

If this wasn't an issue until mom gave birth, how did THC get into her system, and if this was a pattern why wasn't it detected sooner?
Each clinic/hospital is different. Unless the patient is forthcoming and admits to drug use or if the doctor feels there is drug use will testing be done. After giving birth is when drug testing is done for all others

If there was a pregnancy and adoption, what if the father was a married man with a high profile job and she was distraught about the adoption situation and threatening to tell all? What if the father did something to her to keep her quiet or paid her off to go far, far away to preserve his marriage and job?

If C was born 12/2013, she will be 5 this Dec 12/18. DNV is 24 so in 2013 she was 19. So she was 18 or 19 when she got pregnant depending when her birthday is.
Regarding the custody hearing, her and TT were young, probably broke up, got into the not letting you see the body routine (unfortunately this happens so often with young couples) and JDT's mom helped TT (maybe pushed - she was a new grandmother) to file for custody. But as all young couples TT and JDT got back together so no need to go to the custody hearing. Maybe DNV being young and afraid to lose C completely agreed to JDT because things were going well with TT for the moment.
Thank you for finally clearing this up for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members