Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what point you are attempting to make but Beaumont is not known as a place to score drugs.

The rather full gas tank detail (as well as no mechanical issues) was well reported.

Score drugs? That's not my point. My point is that if the tank was nearly full then the car was either very recently gassed up, or it was gassed up a while ago but has not been on a long trip (like to Brawley).

I'm not sure what point you are attempting to make but Beaumont is not known as a place to score drugs.

The rather full gas tank detail (as well as no mechanical issues) was well reported.

To the contrary, drugs can be obtained virtually any where, regardless of a town's reputation. But there are also many areas around Beaumont that are rural. I was in Beaumont recently and could see easily how any one of the houses could be a drug house.

To the contrary, drugs can be obtained virtually any where, regardless of a town's reputation. But there are also many areas around Beaumont that rural
Now that I see this, I believe I see the issue. I can think of two cases where dogs were used from an abandoned car and the trail stopped leading everyone to believe they were picked up. Dr. Taleka Patrick's case had the dogs going only a short distance and stop. Speculation was that someone gave her a ride. In the spring she was found in a pond on the other side of the interstate. Drowned. Maura Murray was tracked a 100 yards from her car and it still leads some to believe she was picked up. But a witness came forward later stating they saw someone that resembled Maura 4-5 miles up the road that night.

On Maura Murray, wasn't it more like 8 miles? Iirc the witness said the time was was like 20-30 minutes after her accident(?), so it would seem not to be her because she couldn't possibly walk that distance in that time.

To the contrary, drugs can be obtained virtually any where, regardless of a town's reputation. But there are also many areas around Beaumont that are rural. I was in Beaumont recently and could see easily how any one of the houses could be a drug house.
I absolutely agree that drugs can be obtained virtually anywhere and I'm sure there are plenty in Coachella (so no need to go to a random drug house in Beaumont). Btw you've followed this case from the start...while anything is possible...do you agree with me that use of hard drugs by these two is unlikely?

Score drugs? That's not my point. My point is that if the tank was nearly full then the car was either very recently gassed up, or it was gassed up a while ago but has not been on a long trip (like to Brawley).

I think I've mentioned this before, that the Brawley connection is really Beaumont. The Brawley thing comes by way of 2nd/3rd hand info (AM's sister). I really have to accept it with a grin of salt. The sister could have easily misconstrued the name Brawley for Beaumont. One of the bizarre aspects of this info is that supposedly JR's friend was bringing him part way from Brawley and AM was going to pick him up. On the face of it, it makes no sense. Why would the friend be able to pick up JR but not be willing or able to bring him all the way back? But, if we take this info and literally turn it around, at JR's request, AM could have picked him up at his apartment to drive him to meet a friend in Beaumont. So in turn AM could have said "Brawley" to the sister by mistake or the sister misremembered what AM had actually said to her.

Pretty much everyone agrees JR could not have made the trek to Brawley and back in the alloted time (approximately 3 hour drive). Who ever this friend was that JR was with (or going to see) seems to be an obvious key to their disappearance s they've never come forward. I would like to know where JR's phone pinged when he contacted AM and if this was a pre-planned pickup or did he contact AM when she was at her sister's.

Last edited:
I absolutely agree that drugs can be obtained virtually anywhere and I'm sure there are plenty in Coachella (so no need to go to a random drug house in Beaumont). Btw you've followed this case from the start...while anything is possible...do you agree with me that use of hard drugs by these two is unlikely?

Yes I do believe it is unlikely either of them used hard drugs. IMO they didn't exhibit any telltale signs of usage. I can't completely throw out the possibility JR may have been dealing or attempting to deal. Something maybe his closest friends were unaware of. He was without a job, behind in his rent and could have been looking to overcome some financial hurdles.

In the upper middle class suburbs in my region, heroin addiction is rampant. And you don’t have to go to the city to get it.

Yes I do believe it is unlikely either of them used hard drugs. IMO they didn't exhibit any telltale signs of usage. I can't completely throw out the possibility JR may have been dealing or attempting to deal. Something maybe his closest friends were unaware of. He was without a job, behind in his rent and could have been looking to overcome some financial hurdles.

Totally agree. I would not be surprised if JR was dealing. From the beginning I’ve suspected drugs played a part in their disappearance, but not bc of drug use.

On Maura Murray, wasn't it more like 8 miles? Iirc the witness said the time was was like 20-30 minutes after her accident(?), so it would seem not to be her because she couldn't possibly walk that distance in that time.

Conflicting stories on that distance and probably because the eye witness didn't come forward until months later. The most commonly quoted distance is 4-5 miles. The time frame provided is a 90 minute span. IF that distance is fairly accurate, then somewhere within that 90 minutes Maura could have covered 4-5 miles. The witness's description of Maura's clothing is not entirely accurate either. But then who knows how accurate that is as some witnesses can't accurately provide a description an hour later let alone months later.

Conflicting stories on that distance and probably because the eye witness didn't come forward until months later. The most commonly quoted distance is 4-5 miles. The time frame provided is a 90 minute span. IF that distance is fairly accurate, then somewhere within that 90 minutes Maura could have covered 4-5 miles. The witness's description of Maura's clothing is not entirely accurate either. But then who knows how accurate that is as some witnesses can't accurately provide a description an hour later let alone months later.

Yes I wouldn't exactly consider it an credible sighting coming forward a month later with the actual date and time. They could have been off by a whole week even. People will insert themselves into a case as well to make themselves to be of some importance.

Some people have a lot of pride in where they are from. It's not uncommon in NY/NJ for people (especially younger people in their late teens, 20s, & 30s) to be proud to be from "the 718" or "the 973" "the 201" etc etc. Idk, maybe it's a regional/generational thing? I don't think it's gang related but that's JMO.

Also, a LOT of people get skulls tattooed on themselves. If area code and skull tattoos make people automatically assume gang affiliation, a lot of my fist-pumping, Jersey shore meathead friends must come off as hardened criminals lol (spoiler alert- they're not criminals, they just like tattoos)

It is more of an East Coast thing altogether. I am from Rhode Island. We have 1 area code for the whole state and I can't even tell you the amount of people who have that tattooed on their bodies, but I also love in NYC for 8 years and saw many people who had pride in their borough or if they were from upstate or Long Island. So I definitely agree with the pride thing.

The only way hard drugs would have been involved would have been if JR was doing a one time mule job for cash which at this point is pretty much a definite no. I think it all lay with Aaron and he will be brought to justice as soon as they fine him to execute those 2 search warrants.

The only way hard drugs would have been involved would have been if JR was doing a one time mule job for cash which at this point is pretty much a definite no. I think it all lay with Aaron and he will be brought to justice as soon as they fine him to execute those 2 search warrants.

Fine or find? Which 2 search warrants? To my knowledge LE has already questioned him and possibly searched his home.

The answers I’m convinced lay in drug trafficking, likely in Desert Hot Springs bc it’s easy to get away with crime there. Lots of gangs, one in particular I won’t even write the name of that is responsible for trafficking cocaine. I’m convinced they are also connected to the assasination of the children’s judo instructor there in DHS. Sure Brawley is the trafficking route, but DHS is the place to package and start selling AFTER it gets across the border. It would be too sketchy to have the area where the drugs are ran through as the port where they are organized.

The killer/s geographic awareness spans from Thermal or even Brawley to Beaumont. The equidistant point between these two places that has drug and gang issues is Desert Hot Springs and those surrounding areas. So I’m thinking the victims are somewhere in Desert Hot Springs deceased.

I have heard things from sources that I cannot share here unfortunately and WILL NOT repeat to anyone bc this involves a drug deal, a gang, and organized crime. Ppl aren’t talking bc of intimidation.

Yes sometimes Latino ppl here will find themselves in a financial pickle and sometimes will do a job for an acquaintance or cousin involved in trafficking who does not have the best connections/intentions. Many times they don’t even use the drug they are helping to traffic and they may not regularly traffic themselves - just kind of do it when necessary. It’s just quick money easy peasy WHEN YOU NEED IT.

Jonathan Reynoso and Audrey Moran have been missing since May 10, 2017 from Coachella, California. Audrey, 26, told her family that morning that she was heading out to pick up her boyfriend Jonathan, 28, who is also known as Jonathan Darling, and take him up to his home in Palm Desert. Police say it’s unclear where Jonathan was last seen, or with whom. On May 11, friends and family couldn’t reach either of them and became concerned. Just one day later, authorities used OnStar to track down Audrey’s 2010 GMC Terrain SUV. It had been parked and abandoned alongside a highway. The SUV had a nearly full tank of gas and had no obvious signs of damage, according to police reports. Forensic analysts did not find any signs of foul play inside the vehicle. Both of the couple’s cellphones are missing. There is a $10,000 reward for information that brings the couple home safe.

Five years of Dateline’s Missing in America: 109 still missing

I can't find any updates, but I did come across this podcast. Nothing new really, but publicity keeps the case in the public's eye.
Killafornia Dreaming | Orbital Jigsaw
Episode 43
I don't know if this podcast has been posted before, but if it has maybe there are others out there like me that missed it.
It's actually a bonus episode sandwiched in between episodes 30 and 31. I can't believe I missed this because I follow the podcast.

[Bonus] The Disappearance of Jonathan Reynoso and Audrey Moran from Killafornia Dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd