AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the LE quote referenced here related solely to JDT grandaughter CT. Please ask VI to confirm baby boy born in June 2018 of which pictures of DV were seen on her SM.
Now that is interesting info........Thanks for sharing.

What do we do if the official missing person's page is a private Facebook group? JDT and the VI are administrators of that group and are making statements that we should be allowed to discuss here, but they are doing it in a private group. We have explained to the VI that most missing person's cases have a public "Find Danniella" page, but she said she likes to run closed Facebook groups instead. @Harmony 2

JDT herself just confirmed, as an admin in the self-described official Facebook group/page, that DNV recently gave birth.

What do we do if the official missing person's page is a private Facebook group? JDT and the VI are administrators of that group and are making statements that we should be allowed to discuss here, but they are doing it in a private group. We have explained to the VI that most missing person's cases have a public "Find Danniella" page, but she said she likes to run closed Facebook groups instead. @Harmony 2

JDT herself just confirmed, as an admin in the self-described official Facebook group/page, that DNV recently gave birth.
Thank you for this informative post, Althea.... It has strengthened some of my beliefs about this case...... I still am interested in - Was TT in court ordered Rehab or a Halfway House at the time of DNV's disappearance ?.... And - Who or what people together, really has "Legal Lawful Custody" of CT ?

Thank you for this informative post, Althea.... It has strengthened some of my beliefs about this case...... I still am interested in - Was TT in court ordered Rehab or a Halfway House at the time of DNV's disappearance ?.... And - Who or what people together, really has "Legal Lawful Custody" of CT ?

We don't know. The facts, and I linked to the public record court documents in the last thread for anyone to read, are that: CT was taken away from DNV at birth due to marijuana in her system. C was returned to DNV at one month. In 3/2015, TT filed a petition for custody against DNV accusing her of being an unfit mother and a drug user, attaching pictures that he alleged show DNV doing drugs and drinking with C around. The judge set a hearing and neither party showed up so the petition was dismissed. The parties may have set a voluntary custody arrangement at that point, or CPS/the guardian ad litem/etc may have filed a sealed case and there are sealed proceedings we don't know about.

I focused on this because the question of custody has never been answered and the evidence shows it was not solely DNV's choice. There was a very aggressive petition accusing her of illegal drug use filed publicly.

@ChiCubs2016 suggested, and I think she's right, that since DNV/TT were on and off again, they may have broke up causing this aggressive petition and then gotten back together causing neither party to show up at the hearing.

We don't know. The facts, and I linked to the public record court documents in the last thread for anyone to read, are that: CT was taken away from DNV at birth due to marijuana in her system. C was returned to DNV at one month. In 3/2015, TT filed a petition for custody against DNV accusing her of being an unfit mother and a drug user, attaching pictures that he alleged show DNV doing drugs and drinking with C around. The judge set a hearing and neither party showed up so the petition was dismissed. The parties may have set a voluntary custody arrangement at that point, or CPS/the guardian ad litem/etc may have filed a sealed case and there are sealed proceedings we don't know about.

I focused on this because the question of custody has never been answered and the evidence shows it was not solely DNV's choice. There was a very aggressive petition accusing her of illegal drug use filed publicly.

@ChiCubs2016 suggested, and I think she's right, that since DNV/TT were on and off again, they may have broke up causing this aggressive petition and then gotten back together causing neither party to show up at the hearing.
Thank you for sharing...... Maybe someone has the factual info about TT's rehab or halfway house status at the time of DNV's disappearance, and will share them.

A few questions I have if anyone can answer:
Did the other 2 friends go straight to Ollie’s? Has it been verified they were there before DW arrived? Did they stay after DW left? Did no one try to go back and find Danniella when she did not show up? Why did DW have a rental car? Why would someone hang out all evening at bars then return a rental car at 1 am? Who picked him up from the rental agency or how did he get home after that? If these people were all older and established as mentioned earlier, were any of them married?

Thank you for sharing...... Maybe someone has the factual info about TT's rehab or halfway house status at the time of DNV's disappearance, and will share them.
We are hopeful this will happen! If TT was in jail Or rehab I do not think it is probable he would have been able to call DNT the morning after her disappearance. If he was in a halfway house, then yes he could have.

This is an excellent question that we have been attempting to answer for weeks. Perhaps the VI can answer?

Questions - Was TT in rehab or a halfway house? There is a difference, although people sometimes confuse the two terms..... Was his rehab/halfway house stay, Court ordered ?....... Can someone please find a link showing who or whom (if more than one person) had "for sure positive real lawful Legal Custody" of CT ?
First and foremost......I am following sources and real evidence. It was initially reported here that TT was in jail when Danni disappeared. When that could not be confirmed by reliable sources, it was then reported that TT was in rehab. Rehab is a whole different ballgame than jail.....confidentiality issues, etc. You can't just Google a rehab and find an in-house patient. For the savvy, it is a good alibi. Who informed us that TT was in rehab during Danni's disappearance?

Where are we at with what we know today ?

We have mystery Car 3 at the Shell station with Danni for 16 minutes. Car 3 disabled the GPS, abducted Danni and stole her car. I think we've ruled out car jacker simply because car jackers target cars when the owner is somewhere else.

That means that Danni was the target, not the car. The objective was to disappear both Danni and her car. If Danni had not had plans to meet DW 20 minutes after leaving the Shell station, everyone might have assumed that she voluntarily disappeared in the car she bought that day.

Danni seems completely harmless and it is challenging to understand how she became as a victim. Most significantly, she was on track to gain partial or full custody of her daughter, with plans to take her daughter to school each day and to have sleepovers. There is history of custody issues where TT and/or family alleged that cannabis use is an indicator that Danni is an unfit parent. We know that TT has a history of drug problems and a criminal record with prison time.

We know that TT's cousin was recently charged with very serious offenses against a domestic partner, and that his property was searched in relation to Danni's disappearance.

Danni was at a closed gas station by chance with a friend on a service road late at night, and out of the blue there's a third car. Why is Car 3 there? Was someone following her from the Dublin? If so, why? Who had reason to want Danni to disappear? Who knew what type of car Danni was driving? Who knew that Danni's car had a GPS that needed to be disabled?

Danni had a "large amount of money" (per Vail timeline) at her apartment. Who has that money? Was it enough to pay her August rent? Why was her life (apartment for her and her daughter) dismantled so quickly after her disappearance? What if she re-appeared a month after she disappeared? She would be homeless and would have to start over with creating a home for her daughter. Danni and her car, home, money, jobs, and goals kind of wiped out in a period of 2 weeks. That suggests that no one expects her to be found alive.

What are we missing? I wonder if everyone who was at The Dublin has been interviewed to see if anyone remembers 2 men who were paying attention to Danni, or who stood out for some reason. It just seems too coincidental that Car 3 was at the Shell station at the moment that Danni was vulnerable.

First and foremost......I am following sources and real evidence. It was initially reported here that TT was in jail when Danni disappeared. When that could not be confirmed by reliable sources, it was then reported that TT was in rehab. Rehab is a whole different ballgame than jail.....confidentiality issues, etc. You can't just Google a rehab and find an in-house patient. For the savvy, it is a good alibi. Who informed us that TT was in rehab during Danni's disappearance?
I think it was the VI, but am not sure ? I wonder if rehab might really be another term for Halfway House ?

@ MissKJN - well, I'm with ya ;) The last thread DW came under some scrutiny....wish I could be more helpful right now.....but you may like to go through previous thread.
Vail Timeline under facts: #2: DW story inconsistent and changes.......

@ Otto...I'm with ya, too lol ;)

So many questions....I feel constrained by lack of facts...

Did DNV drive her car from Shell lot? (for that matter did she drive it in?)
Can people be seen moving between the cars?

These two questions are huge.....and needing to go between so many different scenarios/speculation depending on these unknown variables gets nauseating!

If TT has been cleared - and apparently has: then he's off the table for me...I want to simplify things as much as possible.....
I do find it interesting that LE has taken VERY seriously tips that single out the extended family.....

I would sure like to have that timeline thingy @ GPS 'and' phone activity ending at Shell station....
I am assuming, that when timeline was first constructed, it was unknown if 'ping' was GPS from phone or car (or both I suppose)......Fact #9 says that the 'ping' is a GPS that is in the car...not a phone...
HOWEVER.....if DNV's phone was pinging away all the way to the Shell station...that's a totally different story!
(I am going to assume though - that the mention of phone activity ceasing at Shell is some sort of mistake).....

I think it was the VI, but am not sure ? I wonder if rehab might really be another term for Halfway House ?
People close to the world of drug/alcohol rehabilitation would NOT use the terms rehab and Halfway House interchangeably. We consider rehab a form of institution to dry out after detox, whereas Halfway House is a transitional home-away-from-home for those who have been in rehab. However, for those in the know, rehab facilities can provide an easy alibi.

I was reviewing Thread #1. This is what was initially posted about TT on Sept 11. We also know that it has been challenging to locate the arrest records.

"I don't know much about TT other than he's now in rehab and was incarcerated when DV went missing. I don't know date of release/date of admittance to rehab."​

AL - AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018

Also, regarding legal custody:

"JDT has confirmed that she has legal custody of DV's daughter per DV's request"​

AL - AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member