Recovered/Located OR - Judy Benway, 22, Springfield, 20 Sept 2018

MorganDoll

Reaction score
28vdm6b.jpg

"A Springfield family is asking for help after receiving bizarre and disturbing texts following a family member's disappearance.

Joanna Saucedo posted on her Facebook pleading with the public to help her find her sister Judy Benway who's been missing since Thursday.

Her family has received several disturbing text messages from her sister's phone, claiming her body is under a bridge."

P.S. Hope I did this right, I've never posted a thread before.

woah.

One text message Saucedo posted on her Facebook said, "Please tell me what would you say to your daughter when you have to say goodbye to her lifeless body."

While another one said, "She got what was coming to her and I’m not finished I’m just starting to have a little bit of fun."

On July 11, she refers to RE as her boyfriend. Judy Mejia Benway

According to facebook they have been together for about 2 years. His status says they are married. Can someone confirm? Are only two of her kids his?

She appears to have been going through some struggles back in January. This doesn't really feel like a cry for help - I am concerned someone has harmed her and it is obviously someone she knows. I'll dig a little deeper today and post what I find in a bit.

ETA: Here is JS link until she can get some help with a FB page for Judy. *modsnip*/link removed, others fb, non missing or POI

Last edited by a moderator:
One text message Saucedo posted on her Facebook said, "Please tell me what would you say to your daughter when you have to say goodbye to her lifeless body."

While another one said, "She got what was coming to her and I’m not finished I’m just starting to have a little bit of fun."

Sick, sick people. I can't imagine what the family's going through :(

woah.

On July 11, she refers to RE as her boyfriend. Judy Mejia Benway

According to facebook they have been together for about 2 years. His status says they are married. Can someone confirm? Are only two of her kids his?

She appears to have been going through some struggles back in January. This doesn't really feel like a cry for help - I am concerned someone has harmed her and it is obviously someone she knows. I'll dig a little deeper today and post what I find in a bit.

ETA: Here is JS link until she can get some help with a FB page for Judy. *modsnip*/link removed, others fb, non missing or POI
She says a young man is her boyfriend but his page lists him as married with 3 kids. But if they were having an affair I doubt she would link his page, likely just a slip of the tongue. Her page also shows her as having children.

Joanna Saucedo posted on her Facebook pleading with the public to help her find her sister Judy Benway who's been missing since Thursday.
There's been an update on her sister's Facebook (under one of her comments). I don't think I'm aloud to discuss it here, though.

This is horrifying. Just when I get a sense of peace from reading all of your posts and feel happiness at the kindness and caring of humans... I read this. *sigh*

wow! its so effed up this family getting those creepy and sick texts/emails. possibly from someone who knows or did harm to judy. what a ! :mad:

There's been an update on her sister's Facebook (under one of her comments). I don't think I'm aloud to discuss it here, though.

It would appear she may be alive but beaten badly. Go to her Facebook Judy Mejia Benway and click J's name in the comments under her last post, then check the comments on J's last post.

I really hope LE can find and protect her and catch the person responsible.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would appear she may be alive but beaten badly. Go to her Facebook Judy Mejia Benway and click J's name in the comments under her last post, then check the comments on J's last post.

I really hope LE can find and protect her and catch the person responsible.
If you read the drop down on the comments on the last post one person claims who the perp was, nothing substantiated and no name given, just their relationship.

So who sent those God awful texts to her sister? That was cruel, it made it seem like something sinister already happened to her. I do hope that she is ok, and whatever is going on in her life, that she gets help and heals.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back