Identified! IN - Bartholomew Co, HispFemale, 20-30, *Graphic Pics, Along I-65, Sept 2018 - Araceli Jaimes Macedo

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Tattoos_1537317018825_97921504_ver1.0_640_480.JPG

The woman was found dead along I-65 in Bartholomew County around 8:45 p.m. Monday evening near the 64.5-mile marker.

The woman has been described as being Hispanic between 20 and 30 years old. She was wearing a maroon-colored sweatshirt, tan pants and black tennis shoes when she was found. She also had a lip piercing.

Columbus police hope tattoos will help identify woman found dead on I-65

An autopsy Tuesday found that the woman, who may have been in her 20s or 30s, died of blunt force trauma to the chest and abdomen.

The manner of death is under investigation. Investigators have released photos of tattoos with hopes of identifying her, including one of a crown on her right hand and another with stars and a feather on her left wrist. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Columbus Police Department.

Woman found dead along I-65; help sought identifying her

Hatziry is a female Spanish name. I tried a few reverse image searches in case she’d posted them on social media and tried searching for females named Hatziry in IN but didn’t come up with anything.

The clothing description makes me think she is not from around here. It has been brutally hot in IN lately- and was 90 the day she was found. UID was wearing a sweatshirt.

When I clicked on the link, it was updated, do those additional tattoos belong to the uid? If so I think I have a good idea who this might be or who the A is.., the A + J Heart tattoo and birds..? They make no mention but they appeared..
Columbus police hope tattoos will help identify woman found dead on I-65

Those were added since I posted. It was only the one photo in the OP when I saw it. I assume those are on her as well, but that news source seems to be the only one who has those extra photos. I'm trying to find another source that has the additional photos.
Those new photos look very familiar to me, Hmmm...

Last edited:
Those were added since I posted. It was only the one photo in the OP when I saw it. I assume those are on her as well, but that news source seems to be the only one who has those extra photos. I'm trying to find another source that has the additional photos.
Those new photos look very familiar to me, Hmmm...

There was somebody a month or two ago with very similar tats. I spent a lot of time looking at crowns.

ETA: this is the one I was thinking of CA - CA - Female, ”King“ tattoo, late teens/early 20s, killed by hit-&-run, San Diego Co., 8 Jul 2018 She was identified but her name wasn't released.

Here is a link stating they are releasing more tattoo photos.. I don't wanna say who i think it is because a. They are not reported missing. I'll send it to that police tip number, but wow, the rabbit holes you find looking into this stuff..
Police release more photos of tattoos in hope of identifying woman found dead
42154479_2603165953030759_7337556909131563008_n.jpg
Investigators have released photos of tattoos with hopes of identifying her, including one of a crown on her right hand and another with stars and a feather on her left wrist.

The woman also had the initials "AJ" and a cross tattooed inside a heart on her left forearm.

Police also released an image of a tattoo of a crown over a rose, that reads "Queen" on the woman's right leg.

From the link:
araceli-macedo-970.jpg

COLUMBUS, Ind. (WTHR) — Investigators from the Columbus Police Department have identified the woman found dead on Interstate 65 Monday evening.

They say Araceli Jaimes Macedo, 21, of Lexington, Kentucky was located on the shoulder of the northbound lanes of Interstate 65 near the 64.5 mile marker.

The Bartholomew County coroner's office said she died from blunt force trauma, but did not specify what caused the trauma. The investigation continues.

RIP Araceli
I hope they find who did this

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member