AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an updated timeline - I'll keep updating it as information is added.
Let's work together to put together a new timeline. If anyone has more information about the time line, please fill in the blanks.

Also, let's exclude anything that isn't relevant, like what friends did after Danni and friends parted ways for the evening. It also doesn't matter what DW did between finding the phone and contacting JDT in the morning and it is unrelated to Danni's disappearance.

July 17

July 17 evening: Danni went for a drink with 3 friends at The Dublin

10:45PM Danni and DW leave The Dublin together, Danni following DW

11:05PM Danni and DW pull into the closed Shell station, a completely spontaneous decision based on Danni flashing her headlights. Danni and DW discuss the phone, and decide to return to The Dublin together to collect the phone.

11:07PM DW pulls out of the Shell station

11:08PM Car 3 enters Shell station. DW does not leave Shell station as planned

11:24PM Car 3 and Danni leave Shell station, Danni's GPS has been disabled. Danni never seen again.

11:30PM (approx) DW arrives at The Dublin and retrieves Danni's phone. He waits for her but she does not arrive.

July 18

7:30AM DW contacts JDT to return deliver Danni's phone to JDT, JDT tells him to leave phone at a restaurant where Danni works. DW keeps the phone.

TIME?? TT contacts Danni's phone

DW calls JDT again to tell her TT called Danni's phone

TIME DAY?? JDT learns that Danni did not arrive at work.

July 19

Evening: Danni missed visit with her daughter at JDT's house.

July 20

Morning: DW contacts JDT, informs her that he is going to police. He delivers Danni's phone to police.

Danni is reported missing

I am answering questions to the best of my ability and have never wavered in what I’ve said. I did not bring up the LoJack; I’ve always said that it was the built in GPS.

I also never said RC & MK were at Ollie’s. I didn’t mention anything about that until today, at which time I said they weren’t there.

I’m relatively sure @Tricia and the other WS Admin would agree when I say please don’t confuse what I’ve said with the theories y’al have thrown out and analyzed.

With all due respect, this is the timeline that you posted in Thread 2. You are free to disagree with us but do not insult us by accusing us of "throwing out theories" rather than analyzing the words that you have stated, as a VI, as fact. You wrote, "They...decide to head to Ollies.":

On Tuesday, July 17th, Danniella went off to meet RC at Dublin’s to celebrate her purchase of her new Car. Danniella met up RC, who also Had two friends MK & DW with him. They stay there for a few drinks, and then decide to head to Ollie’s. RC & MK head out first. Danni and DW were traveling down the interstate 65S, in two separate cars, DW leading. Danni flashes her lights and DW, and he pulls over at the Shell Station on Government Blvd/Hwy 90. Danni makes DW aware that she has lost her cell phone. The video shows what appears to be two cars pulling into the parking lot at 11:05 pm. Two minutes later, one car appears to leave. The other car stays parked. At 11:08 another car pulls in, and both cars are parked. Until 11:24 when they both leave. No indication of which way each car left. With the darkness of the video, you could not tell if anyone left either Car, or how many passengers were in each car. DW and Danni we’re headed back to Dublin’s, to search for Dannis phone. Danni never makes it to Dublin’s, according to DW. JT was told DW showed up at Ollie’s around 12:00 and stayed for a few minutes, and Danni never showed. DW also had a rental car, which he had after coming back into town from work. He returned the rental car around 1:00 am and then headed home.

Utterly NOTHING stopped DW from going to police on the 18th....regardless of what he said to whomever...he KNEW...he didn't act...he didn't even go back to that Shell station to look for her....
If have time tonight...will find thread & post...he calls...JDT is out the door...going to police and DW 'agree's it's necessary'...

It sure sounds random. DW and Danni were going somewhere together - doesn't matter where - and she realized that she forgot her phone. She flashed her headlights at him and he pulled over where he thought they could talk. Two minutes later, they were both supposed to be on their way to The Dublin to collect her phone.

I do think that Car 3 prevented Danni from returning to The Dublin to collect her phone and I do believe that Car 3 is responsible for the theft of her car and the abduction of Danni.

I think it's likely that Car 3 was following Danni and was looking for an opportunity to make her disappear. If she's had her phone with her, it would have been a near perfect crime.
Agree Car 3 is the answer to Danni's disappearance. Car 3 was following Danni from the start, waiting for an opening.

Since y’all are doubting the bar hopping party train, there is a lot about that that we don’t know. Sure, 3-4 people (including DNV) doesn’t make a party train and 1-2 restaurants/bars doesn’t indicate bar hopping. BUT what was the intent for the night? Were there supposed to be other people catching up & joining at other locations? How many other locations did they plan to go to?

We have a 24 year old woman who spontaneously followed a friend to a closed Shell station. They had a 2 minute conversation about meeting at The Dublin 20 minutes later. Instead of following the friend as planned, she and her car vanish after she encounters a third party who disables her GPS.

What would you call it?

I should have clarified...how do we know it was an abduction by a stranger or someone not already identified as those DNV was with?

It sure sounds random. DW and Danni were going somewhere together - doesn't matter where - and she realized that she forgot her phone. She flashed her headlights at him and he pulled over where he thought they could talk. Two minutes later, they were both supposed to be on their way to The Dublin to collect her phone.

I do think that Car 3 prevented Danni from returning to The Dublin to collect her phone and I do believe that Car 3 is responsible for the theft of her car and the abduction of Danni.

I think it's likely that Car 3 was following Danni and was looking for an opportunity to make her disappear. If she's had her phone with her, it would have been a near perfect crime.
Do you still have the diagram of the cars? I think it was you that posted it in thread #2.

With all due respect, this is the timeline that you posted in Thread 2. You are free to disagree with us but do not insult us by accusing us of "throwing out theories" rather than analyzing the words that you have stated, as a VI, as fact. You wrote, "They...decide to head to Ollies.":

On Tuesday, July 17th, Danniella went off to meet RC at Dublin’s to celebrate her purchase of her new Car. Danniella met up RC, who also Had two friends MK & DW with him. They stay there for a few drinks, and then decide to head to Ollie’s. RC & MK head out first. Danni and DW were traveling down the interstate 65S, in two separate cars, DW leading. Danni flashes her lights and DW, and he pulls over at the Shell Station on Government Blvd/Hwy 90. Danni makes DW aware that she has lost her cell phone. The video shows what appears to be two cars pulling into the parking lot at 11:05 pm. Two minutes later, one car appears to leave. The other car stays parked. At 11:08 another car pulls in, and both cars are parked. Until 11:24 when they both leave. No indication of which way each car left. With the darkness of the video, you could not tell if anyone left either Car, or how many passengers were in each car. DW and Danni we’re headed back to Dublin’s, to search for Dannis phone. Danni never makes it to Dublin’s, according to DW. JT was told DW showed up at Ollie’s around 12:00 and stayed for a few minutes, and Danni never showed. DW also had a rental car, which he had after coming back into town from work. He returned the rental car around 1:00 am and then headed home.

Here's the link to post #66 here:

AL - AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #2

That doesn’t say that RC & MK were, in fact, at Ollie’s. Just that that was the intended next location. Also, it was DW that told JDT he was at Ollie’s; not RC or MK.

Utterly NOTHING stopped DW from going to police on the 18th....regardless of what he said to whomever...he KNEW...he didn't act...he didn't even go back to that Shell station to look for her....
If have time tonight...will find thread & post...he calls...JDT is out the door...going to police and DW 'agree's it's necessary'...

He had no reason to go to police on July 18. First thing on July 18, he took the first step which was to notify her family that he had her phone. There's nothing odd about that.

By July 20, when he had been unsuccessful in returning the phone to Danni or her family, he did go to police.

Since y’all are doubting the bar hopping party train, there is a lot about that that we don’t know. Sure, 3-4 people (including DNV) doesn’t make a party train and 1-2 restaurants/bars doesn’t indicate bar hopping. BUT what was the intent for the night? Were there supposed to be other people catching up & joining at other locations? How many other locations did they plan to go to?

What the plans were does not really matter now. The facts are there were only 4 people and 2 bars, one for DNV. This is not barhopping or a Party Train IMO. If me and my friends planned on barhopping and party training and ended up with 4 people and two bars the next day I certainly would not say I was barhopping and party training.

cedgison: most of us here (if not all) were under the impression that RC & MK...and for that matter DNV and DW were going to Ollies...
You've stated, per RC - they didn't go there, and were never there....
Who then started this idea that they were? If not DW, I honestly don't know who could have, aside from someone who would be very very important to the case...
(of course Rc MK could be lying: but I figure surveillance could verify their story)
Do you know who started this 'rumor' for lack of better word, that the 'party train' was going to Ollies'- ?

Four people were at one restaurant. That is not bar hopping and not a party train. All that matters is what happened that night.

Four people. One restaurant. At the end of the evening, 10:45PM, Danni and DW went one direction, the other two people went somewhere else. Where they went is irrelevant to Danni's disappearance.

Regarding the new fact-based time line.....
Driver of Car 3 (following surreptitiously behind Danni) views DW and Danni pull into the Shell station, have a brief conversation, then watches DW pull out again.

Driver of Car 3 seizes the opportunity of Danni parked alone, pulls in behind Danni blocking her from leaving.

DW continues on to Dublin.

What happens in the Shell station lot after that? Danni hasn't been seen since and where/who are the occupants of Car 3? Who are the prime suspects? Who would want Danni and her vehicle gone?

Last edited:
Otto IMO he was the only one (aside from perps) who knew she vanished into the night....what stopped him from going to police?
We can agree to disagree @ what he should have done.... :)
Don't want to muck up thread about speculation as to his 'character' - just like to deal in facts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member