AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean everything is portrayed as hunky dory but DNV's relationship was strained to the point that her ex filed a public petition for custody accusing her of being an unfit mother, attaching pages of pictures of her allegedly drinking and using drugs with snarky comments like, "The same smile she manipulates with."

I know couples get into arguments and fights but filing a lawsuit attaching incriminating photos of your child's mother to be forever in public court records seems uniquely vindictive and not something a woman would easily forget.
The relationship certainly seemed to have its 'highs' and 'lows'. There was drinking, some drugs, some violence, more drugs, breakups, makeups in a cycle that must have been totally exhausting to say nothing of stressful. <sleuthing non POI> DNV had been living this life of ups and downs for nearly 7 years. DNV seemed like one strong young woman but how many people can endure such a life for this length of time and not wonder at some point if leaving was better than staying as the cycle was never ending. IDK.

Last edited by a moderator:
On a less serious note I found this grafitti picture this evening and was highly entertained as I thought it was more than a bit relevant to this thread this evening:

image.jpg

Political graffiti in Hartford Connecticut. PETER GLASS/ ALAMY

Sleuthing friends and family and discussing their personal information on the thread is outside of TOS except information reported by LE or MSM. The exception seems to be the people in the VI's timeline, but I do not know why since they were not named by LE.

However, we are usually free to discuss theories that do not name (or specifically focus on) a particular individual. The focus is on not bringing innocent people into a thread. We can still develop a picture of a suspect or suspects based on what we know about the victim.

For example, I think it is fine if we discuss if we think Car 3 was a known or unknown individual. We would not be "naming and shaming", but rather discussing what may have happened.

Thank you very much, I understand now. You explained that very well

I know he has been pushed to the side but JCD was arraigned this week on three felony charges. The judge raised his bond from $30,000 to $50,000 and he was formally charged with domestic violence assault, domestic violence strangulation, and false imprisonment. Given the judge raised the bond I would think there is physical evidence to support the victim's story.

Man arrested after search linked to Vian case expected in court

I know he has been pushed to the side but JCD was arraigned this week on three felony charges. The judge raised his bond from $30,000 to $50,000 and he was formally charged with domestic violence assault, domestic violence strangulation, and false imprisonment. Given the judge raised the bond I would think there is physical evidence to support the victim's story.

And why is that? It seems as though it is pertinent to the case since property was searched.

Have we heard of any ex boyfriends other than TT?

I believe firstly (despite the VI saying hes been “cleared”) that TT needs to be thoroughly looked at - I have said since thread 1 something about the family just doesn’t sit well in my gut.

Who is the father to mystery baby born in June?
This new baby opens a whole slew of questions and could absolutely be the key in this case, imo. The father to the baby could also be the key to why LE is tight lipped.. who does he know? Who does his family know?

From the post quoted by otto: AL - AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #2

"That’s when DW had let TT (JTs son/Dannie’s babies father) know what had happened. DW was calling concerned about Danni."

I thought it could be worth mentioning.

*Edited to add link.

Do you have a sense of how long JCD would be in prison if convicted on these charges?

The more I think about this, the more it pulls at my heart strings.
I can’t imagine how DNV felt in the weeks leading up to her disappearance - having just given birth, given a baby up for adoption, not having custody of CT, having essentially no family and very few friends...
I wish the VI could give us a more personal look on who DNV was a a person, but unfortunately, I think I read that she doesn’t know DNV personally.

And why is that? It seems as though it is pertinent to the case since property was searched.

Agreed. LE stated they did not find DNV but have not cleared the person involved. If the victim's claims of DV were substantiated enough to warrant a $50,000 bond I do wonder if her claims about discussions of DNV will eventually be substantiated.

Agreed. LE stated they did not find DNV but have not cleared the person involved. If the victim's claims of DV were substantiated enough to warrant a $50,000 bond I do wonder if her claims about discussions of DNV will eventually be substantiated.
Right. The article stated the police found no connection at that property. It doesn’t mean they might not have other leads yet to follow up.

LE comments from the scene of the search indicated there was a link between DNV and the property. This vague statement leaves much room for interpretatation IMO. We know also from LE that DNV had been to the property and knew JCD well. Was there a romantic relationship between JCD and DNV that had happened at some point? Did this enrage JDT and TT and JCD girlfriend? They couldn't have been happy about it IMO.

About six months before his arrent, JCD had broken up with his on/off girlfriend and was apparently despondent about the situation for a good while. It looked like they had gotten back together at some point and were engaged at the time of his arrest. It looks like he might have been celebrating his engagement in a very odd way by imprisoning his fiance for a few weeks but I guess we will have to wait for the trial for additional clarification of some of these key details.

From the post quoted by otto: AL - AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #2

"That’s when DW had let TT (JTs son/Dannie’s babies father) know what had happened. DW was calling concerned about Danni."

I thought it could be worth mentioning.

*Edited to add link.
According to her FB DNV was in a relationship last year but lists herself as single on FB presently. Her mother commented on the relationship status change and congratulated DNV on moving on with her life.

A lot of resources were sent out to investigate that property. Someone was very specific or so it seems. MSM stated that the victim is the one that stated that JCD said something in reference to DNV that led them there. They wasted no time looking into the claim. I’m curious what exactly the victim said and if it was proved not true why has nobody has said what was reported.

I’m curious...Arrest records were searched for the month of July... is there anywhere else to look? say someone was arrested in January for something like burglary bonded out went to court on the charge a couple of months later and was ordered to serve 60 days or so then enter in a rehab facility. I guess what I’m asking is other than arrest records(mugshots) are court records/sentencing etc public record?

I’m curious...Arrest records were searched for the month of July... is there anywhere else to look? say someone was arrested in January for something like burglary bonded out went to court on the charge a couple of months later and was ordered to serve 60 days or so then enter in a rehab facility. I guess what I’m asking is other than arrest records(mugshots) are court records/sentencing etc public record?

Yes, criminal and civil cases are all public record and can be searched through the Alabama records system. No one has been able to corroborate the idea that anyone in DNV's orbit was in jail on 7/18.

Municipal court is free but civil/criminal they make you pay per search.

Municipal: Traffic/Criminal Case Search | Mobile, AL Record Search
Civil / Criminal: AlacourtACCESS

Absolutely agree. But the baby I believe was adopted at birth and so she wasn't involved with the usual no sleep routine associated with newborns. Perhaps the VI will pop in and address this issue as I think it would be helpful to understand how DNV might have been feeling at this point post baby delivery.

From what I was told, she was back to working doubles in less than a week after the baby was born.

Yes, criminal and civil cases are all public record and can be searched through the Alabama records system. No one has been able to corroborate the idea that anyone in DNV's orbit was in jail on 7/18.

Municipal court is free but civil/criminal they make you pay per search.

Municipal: Traffic/Criminal Case Search | Mobile, AL Record Search
Civil / Criminal: AlacourtACCESS

Ohhh ok and if I’m not mistaken those mugshot sites make their money by charging people to remove mugshots from their site right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998