Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 *Arrest* #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is horrific news but not surprising. I have felt since his arrest this is a 'count the bodies' story. The other two could be from another state or jurisdiction.

No way did he stand down from the time he was 15 until 2012. The more he only got mere hand slaps from the justice system the more he became emboldened to think he was invincible and bullet proof.

I am so afraid he has left many victims in so many states.

LE must retrace every step this monster has made since his teens. Imo he didn't just start kidnapping and murdering children in 2012. I think it is very likely he is a serial killer and pedophile like JD.

His past record shows how cunning and calculating his twisted evil mind works. He preys on the most vulnerable among us...children and the elderly.

May all of his victims become known and may their loved ones see justice too.

Jmo

I feel like the 4 are all in AZ. there may be previous in other states but I think the other 2 of the 4 mentioned are in the same area. I hope they search w a fine tooth comb.

Wow, his first conviction was for molesting a 4 year old girl when he was 15. The FBI affidavit said there are allegations that he molested his 6 year old sister when he was 11!

N4T Investigators: Records indicate Clements guided detectives to Celis remains
What a sicko. But you know what??
Please understand I am not making any excuses for this deranged individual. I’ll bet ya someone did it to him first. It’s unnatural. It’s a learned behavior. Often generational. History repeats itself. So sadly.

Please understand I am not making any excuses for this deranged individual. I’ll bet ya someone did it to him first. It’s unnatural. It’s a learned behavior. Often generational. History repeats itself. So sadly.

You're so right, I was thinking that too. 11 is very young, still a child himself. It's horrifying to think he's 36 now - 25 years of molesting children. There is no way someone who started at 11, caught by 15, just stopped until recently. Ugh

Christopher Matthew Clements, 36, also asked that his impounded car be released if he showed investigators where to find Isabel's remains, according to a search warrant filed in Pima County Superior Court.

The girlfriend later told investigators that she only knew of Isabel's name because while talking on the phone with Clements, who was in jail at the time, he told her to retrieve a bag that was buried in the yard of her home. A piece of paper with Isabel's name was in the bag.

Clements apparently tried to avoid using Isabel's name over the phone. Calls from jail are recorded.

When Clements' girlfriend notified the FBI, Clements was in the Pima County jail on unrelated burglary charges. He told investigators that he wouldn't lead them to Isabel until his two pending charges here were dismissed and his car was released.

Agents agreed to Clements' terms.

He later told investigators that he had a video of Isabel's father in a local pawn shop and implied it would help with the investigation. He also said he might know where a murder weapon was located.

Clements later told investigators he'd give them information about the video and murder weapon if they agreed to drop the burglary charge in Maricopa County and release him from jail.

In September of 2017, deputies with the Pima County Sheriff's Department served a search warrant at Clements' girlfriend's home.

They were able to find a letter from Clements, in which he talked about the area where he led the FBI agents. The letter implied that there were four bodies left in the desert area, and Clements claimed to have evidence about all four.

"He tells [his girlfriend] he is debating having her go to the media with this information, saying that it would create a frenzy and would put pressure on law enforcement," so that officials might drop his Maricopa County case, documents say.

"There were also what appeared to be ashes buried in the ground underneath the items," the search warrant says.

Investigators also searched computers during their investigation of Clements where they found sexually explicit photos of children and internet searches for "Isabel Celis sexy," "child killer found not guilty," "body found in desert" and "trace evidence found on body."

Investigators also interviewed a man who was in the Pima County jail at the same time as Clements.

Clements supposedly told the man that he knew where Isabel was, and that he might have evidence in his car, which was likely the same car he wanted released from law enforcement in the earlier agreement.

Clements apparently told the man that Isabel's body was in a desert. He also showed the man photos of what is said to be Isabel's home.

While talking to the man, Clements most often spoke in third-person, but sometimes slipped and talked in first-person, the documents say.
Man accused of killing 2 Tucson girls led officials to remains in deal to drop unrelated case

It looks like he also had conducted a Google search for 'Dana Ireland' autopsy.'

Dana Ireland was killed in 1991, CC would have been nine years old at the time. So it figures he could not have been "the perp." But guess what?

Who killed Dana Ireland? New video offers controversial theory

In an hour-long online video, retired Seattle judge Mike Heavey of Judges for Justice lays out his controversial theory for who he thinks killed Dana Ireland.

His theory: A peeping Tom who knew her.

"He saw his chance to assault her and act out his sexual fantasy," Heavey narrates in the video.

Heavey believes the man was with a 9-year-old boy, but he doesn't know who they are.

He's offering a $10,000 reward and is advertising his film in several newspapers.

Possibly but I do believe he could have been a sexual predator without any abuse.

I remember the FBI traced JEDs..history all the way back to when he was a very young boy. They couldn't find any history of any kind of abuse whatsoever. Yet he began raping 5 year old boys at the age of 8. I think some are just wired wrong or born a bad seed.

Actually those who are subjected to abuse in their childhood ...the vast majority do not become abusive to children in their adulthood. About 70 percent go on to be law abiding citizens and good parents. Due to their prior abuse many of them do become helicopter parents and are extreme when it comes to being overly protective.

So I don't think being abused makes someone into a pedophile murderer. Of course since criminals come from all walks of life it is only reasonable that some of them will have abuse in their background history just like others who have done same like crimes who do not have any abuse history.

I think viewing *advertiser censored* at a very young age could leave a lasting impression embedded in their brains early on leading to some of them to have obsessive sick twisted sexual deviant ideas that only compound as they age.

Several serial killers say it started when they became obsessed with watching *advertiser censored* and they wanted to make their fantasies become a reality.

It is disgusting to know that kiddie *advertiser censored* is a billion dollar business a year So there are a lot of really sickos out there hiding what they think.

It's not only men either. When Melissa Huckabee sexually assaulted and murdered little Sandra Cantu.....i was searching for information at the time on female predators and by happenstance I stumbled upon several sites filled with females who talked about raping and sexually molesting small children.

It was the most disgusting things being written. I had no clue such blogs even existed. These were found in a normal Google search too.

I have never watched any type of *advertiser censored*. I don't judge others who do though as long as it is legal adult *advertiser censored*.

Kiddie *advertiser censored* is an entirely different matter. Only someone with a deviant sick twisted mind could ever enjoy seeing little children..even infant babies.. being savagely raped and molested by men and women.

It's the kiddie *advertiser censored* watchers that scares the hell out of me the most for all of our defenseless children. And what is equally scary is they hide behind a mask and no one knows who they are.

Imo

Last edited:
Possibly but I do believe he could have been a sexual predator without any abuse.

I remember the FBI traced JEDs..history all the way back to when he was a very young boy. They couldn't find any history of any kind of abuse whatsoever. Yet he began raping 5 year old boys at the age of 8. I think some are just wired wrong or born a bad seed.

Actually those who are subjected to abuse in their childhood ...the vast majority do not become abusive to children in their adulthood. About 70 percent go on to be law abiding citizens and good parents. Due to their prior abuse many of them do become helicopter parents and are extreme when it comes to being overly protective.

So I don't think being abused makes someone into a pedophile murderer. Of course since criminals come from all walks of life it is only reasonable that some of them will have abuse in their background history just like others who have done same like crimes who do not have any abuse history.

I think viewing *advertiser censored* at a very young age could leave a lasting impression embedded in their brains early on leading to some of them to have obsessive sick twisted sexual deviant ideas that only compound as they age.

Several serial killers say it started when they became obsessed with watching *advertiser censored* and they wanted to make their fantasies become a reality.

It is disgusting to know that kiddie *advertiser censored* is a billion dollar business a year So there are a lot of really sickos out there hiding what they think.

It's not only men either. When Melissa Huckabee sexually assaulted and murdered little Sandra Cantu.....i was searching for information at the time on female predators and by happenstance I stumbled upon several sites filled with females who talked about raping and sexually molesting small children.

It was the most disgusting things being written. I had no clue such blogs even existed. These were found in a normal Google search too.

I have never watched any type of *advertiser censored*. I don't judge others who do though as long as it is legal adult *advertiser censored*.

Kiddie *advertiser censored* is an entirely different matter. Only someone with a deviant sick twisted mind could ever enjoy seeing little children..even infant babies.. being savagely raped and molested by men and women.

It's the kiddie *advertiser censored* watchers that scares the hell out of me the most for all of our defenseless children. And what is equally scary is they hide behind a mask and no one knows who they are.

Imo
Thank you so much for weighing in. Your knowledge and writing skills just scared the hell out of me for a minute. Your words are so true. Great insight provided to give us a clearer understanding of the deviant mind. This is why I think group discussion is a trip and so interesting.

When JED was sent to a treatment mental health facility when he was in his early teens the doctors diagnosed him back then as being a sexual deviant with sadistic traits. All of the doctors agreed that he was untreatable even back then. In other words there was no medication or therapy that would ever change him. Yet because he was underage they released him back into society and many victims from various states paid the ultimate price for it when he was allowed to dangerously walk among society.

Then here again we have another predator who was already preying on a 4 year old when he was 15. Another one who also was able to skirt justice and was allowed to remain free to prey upon children and the elderly.

As I have stated several times..imo.. CC is going to possess the same traits we have seen with Duncan and how he relished in brutalizing.. his helpless victims.

In one way..i am thankful Sergio and Becky will never know what their beautiful little daughter had to endure before CC took her precious life away.

I often think of Steve Greone and how difficult it must be to know exactly every sadistic act Duncan did against his little son and daughter. I know he wouldn't ever want any parent in his same situation to know what he knows and has seen.

That is why I pray the kiddie *advertiser censored* photos in his possession aren't of Isa...and Maribel.

Jmo

Thank you so much for weighing in. Your knowledge and writing skills just scared the hell out of me for a minute. Your words are so true. Great insight provided to give us a clearer understanding of the deviant mind. This is why I think group discussion is a trip and so interesting.

Thank you for your kind words. Everyone here who as posted with me for years knows I am a very passionate advocate for emotionally...physically and sexually abused children

All of them will always have a special place in my heart.

I was once one of those abused terrified children crying out in the night for help that never came.

But my past has never defined me. I am very much a survivor and have been blessed beyond belief since those darkest hours long ago. An abundance of overwhelming love and joy given to those who mean everything and the never-ending love I have received from all of them have long ago healed all wounds.

But I never forget about all of the children who are still going through their own hell.. whether it's in their own homes or innocent little children stolen by evil monster predators for their own evil intents to destroy what is good.... beautiful and innocent.

Last edited:
Thank you for your kind words. Everyone here who as posted with me for years knows I am a very passionate advocate for emotionally...physically and sexually abused children

All of them will always have a special place in my heart.

I was once one of those abused terrified children crying out in the night for help that never came.

But my past has never defined me. I am very much a survivor and have been blessed beyond belief since those darkest hours long ago. An abundance of overwhelming love and joy given to those who mean everything and the never-ending love I have received from all of them have long ago healed all wounds.

But I never forget about all of the children who are still going through their own hell.. whether it's in their own homes or innocent little children stolen by evil monster predators for their own evil intents to destroy what is beautiful and innocent.
In solidarity! ❤️

The girlfriend later told investigators that she only knew of Isabel’s name because while talking on the phone with Clements, who was in jail at the time, he told her to retrieve a bag that was buried in the yard of her home. A piece of paper with Isabel’s name was in the bag.

Clements apparently tried to avoid using Isabel’s name over the phone. Calls from jail are recorded.

When Clements’ girlfriend notified the FBI, Clements was in the Pima County jail on unrelated burglary charges. He told investigators that he wouldn’t lead them to Isabel until his two pending charges here were dismissed and his car was released.

Agents agreed to Clements’ terms.

Clements told investigators that he did not kidnap or kill Isabel, and refused to give more information, the records say.

He later told investigators that he had a video of Isabel’s father in a local pawnshop and implied it would help with the investigation. He also said he might know where a murder weapon was located.
Court document tells how accused killer led investigators to remains of Isabel Celis

The girlfriend later told investigators that she only knew of Isabel’s name because while talking on the phone with Clements, who was in jail at the time, he told her to retrieve a bag that was buried in the yard of her home. A piece of paper with Isabel’s name was in the bag.

Clements apparently tried to avoid using Isabel’s name over the phone. Calls from jail are recorded.

When Clements’ girlfriend notified the FBI, Clements was in the Pima County jail on unrelated burglary charges. He told investigators that he wouldn’t lead them to Isabel until his two pending charges here were dismissed and his car was released.

Clements told investigators that he did not kidnap or kill Isabel, and refused to give more information, the records say.

He later told investigators that he had a video of Isabel’s father in a local pawnshop and implied it would help with the investigation. He also said he might know where a murder weapon was located.
Court document tells how accused killer led investigators to remains of Isabel Celis

Normally I would comment about how this trading bodies for dropping burglary charges seems like a really dumb plan but this guy has stayed under the radar until now despite likely being a predator for the last 25 years. It's too scary to think about.

Thank God his girlfriend contacted the FBI.. and did the right thing.

What do you think the ashes were found underneath his trophy bag buried in the yard? Had he burned other evidence of his crimes before burying the bag on top of It?

It shows how these predators think. They have been so good in manipulation they truly believe they can get everyone to buy into their pathological lies. It had worked for him for years. Thank goodness it has finally come to an end. Instead of lies truth will be exposed showing how dangerous and diabolical he truly is.

I hope he mentioned a lot of info to his girlfriend. In the end monsters like this can't keep their dark secrets to themselves. They often run their mouths and many times this is what finally exposes them for who they really are.

4 bodies out there? Why does he have footage of her dad from a pawn shop? He didn’t kidnap or kill her, he claims? The plot thickens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member