AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goals from June may not be the same goals as July. We don't know. Was the unborn, or newborn baby ever mentioned on any of her social media? Was a goal ever shown for the baby or the pregnancy?

I don't think JDT has/had enough motive to want Danniella gone. They could fight out custody in court, and had done that previously. TT was in a rehab, I assume drug rehab, and as far as we know, wasn't a current boyfriend of Danniella's. I don't know if either had another relationship going, or with who. I didn't see the SM posts of either. I am not in any other group discussing this case, so maybe there's stuff that's been revealed that I don't know.

I don't have much experience with people giving up their babies for adoption either. I only know of one person that did, and had prior children. She was so stricken with grief afterwards, that she got pregnant again so she keep that baby. She knew the parents of the one that adopted her baby, and even though they were many states away, she regularly saw photos, and got updates, but she couldn't stop feeling guilty for not keeping it. I am positive others have felt like this woman I know did. I'm positive that some walk away, glad to have found a wonderful place for their child, and move on with their life.

I don't know Danniella, and don't have a clue how she was handling it. I don't know if she was struggling with an addiction, if she was depressed, if she was carefree and ready to tackle the world. I don't know.

Once you read the goals, you know that they apply to July as well.

What should we call the group then? Table of 4?

Does it matter? Danni was abducted at 11:08 -11:24 PM. Who she was with before that is unrelated to her disappearance. DW is the only person who is related to the disappearance, and that's because she failed to meet him 20 minutes after the left the Shell station.

“News 5 spoke to her mother-in-law, Julie Dykes Thomas, who says she reported Vian missing Friday morning. She tells us she last saw her Tuesday morning when she dropped her off to buy a new car.

Thomas says Vian may have called out of work Tuesday night to celebrate the car purchase with friends. She may have spent the night at Dublin Pub on Old Shell Road.

A friend said she was last seen wearing a 'Mellow Mushroom' t-shirt since she used to work there.”
Homicide detectives take over case of missing Mobile woman

Who is the friend?

I think there's an open question of whether DNV was forcibly taken at the Shell station or lured to a second location. What if DW left, and car 3 intercepted her with news that something was wrong and she had to come with them. If the surveillance video in fact just showed Car 2 and Car 3 next to each other and no one getting out of the car, it could have been emotional manipulation rather than physical force.

Does it matter? Danni was abducted at 11:08 -11:24 PM. Who she was with before that is unrelated to her disappearance. DW is the only person who is related to the disappearance, and that's because she failed to meet him 20 minutes after the left the Shell station.
You are correct. On a separate note I have been tracking abandoned vehicles in Mobile via:
abandoned vehicles Notices and Announcements classifieds - AL.com

Initially I was trying to see if there were a pattern for where the cars were found (none that I can figure out so far) and if the DNV vehicle ever had been found (not so far). I realize this list isn't perfect as I think it is just cars going to auction but so far no DNV vehicle that I've seen. I wonder if anyone has looked/searched the impound lots? It appears the City of Mobile must be contracting with wrecking companies who go to pick up any cars called in as abandoned. From what I understand there is some kind of single lot operated by the City for towed cars. I would think LE has checked this lot and any abandoned cars but I've seen cases where cars involved with a situation are found long after a crime and then towed. We still don't know if a BOLO was issued for car or DNV.

Last edited:
“Fox 10 News reports that Danniella Vian vanished on July 17 after leaving her cell phone at a bar in Mobile. Vian had reportedly gone to The Dublin Pub & Eatery with a friend, and left in two separate cars to go to another venue. Along the way, Vian realized that she did not have her cell phone, and flashed her headlights at her friend’s car to alert her, before they pulled in to a gas station to look for her phone in the car. When she didn’t find it, Vian reportedly decided to return to the pub to look for her phone.

She has not been seen since driving off.”
Young Alabama woman missing after leaving her phone at a bar on a night out

Who reported that she decided to return to the pub?
Who saw her driving off?

“News 5 spoke to her mother-in-law, Julie Dykes Thomas, who says she reported Vian missing Friday morning. She tells us she last saw her Tuesday morning when she dropped her off to buy a new car.

Thomas says Vian may have called out of work Tuesday night to celebrate the car purchase with friends. She may have spent the night at Dublin Pub on Old Shell Road.

A friend said she was last seen wearing a 'Mellow Mushroom' t-shirt since she used to work there.”
Homicide detectives take over case of missing Mobile woman

Who is the friend?
Here is link to info about Mellow Mushroom https://mellowmushroom.com/location/al-mobile-2409-schillinger-road-south-36608/

Here is link to clothing to see what DNV might have been wearing: House of Shroom

Ok I’m probably gonna be banned for this but I feel like this might be important info.
I attached two screenshots from the private Facebook page.
This thread was much longer so I can post the rest if interested

Eta that this is a convo with the news Anchor who originally reported the CCTW
I agree. We should add this to the list of questions to ask LE. I'm surprised that press did this without confirmation from LE. Interesting situation.

Do we know with certainty that DW has been absolutely truthful regarding all of the events that unfolded that night?

. Do we know for fact that everything DW says about the way the night unfolded is true?

We don't know anything. The media has reported the headlight flashing story but it is not clear if that came directly from DW.

The only thing I believe at this point is that JDT saw DW at the police station so we know LE has DNV's phone and they spoke to DW.

Why were they going to the Shell station? What is near the interstate there that two young people would be traveling to at 11pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44