Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes us so sure the door was locked? And why would the perps have to knock if it it wasnt?

Hmmm, hopefully Suzie or Stacy locked the front door but it has been said Suzie would forget to lock the side (carport) door so she wasn't allowed to have a key (to the side entrance).
If it wasn't locked, no ruse needed.

I'm still not convinced the 2 girls made it to Sherrill's house. It 'looked like' they had but what a great way to throw LE off from the git-go.
Still weird that Janelle took a tour of the house (trespassing) out of 'concern' but didn't call Janis.
Just does not add up for me.

Having been a woman living alone at one time, it's pretty reasonable to think that the door was indeed locked. I once lived in the middle of acres ut my door was always locked when I was home.

"Liars do the strangest things. They usually forget the best of advice.....less said best. Their verbal "cover-ups" are usually a tell."

'the other girl'
"I wish I would have made them stay. If I could have kept them there, none of this would have happened."

Another video podcast......

bbm
how does Janelle know known of this would have happened if the girls stayed with her???
it implies that she knows it is all about the two girls.

as far as the usual narrative goes.... " this was a ' sex attack',.....a random …...sherrill was the target....blah blah

so again I ask how did Janelle know none of this would happen if the girls stayed at her house.

jmo

No, actually it does (help us)....if the girls did see each other 'a lot'....Janelle may know more than she's disclosed or knows more than she thinks she knows.

And I agree, Sherrill and Suzie have been treated more 'roughly' than Stacy, concerning reputation.
We know that Stacy did lie to her mom concerning the 10 p.m phone call. Stacy said they were staying at Janelle's when in reality, they were planning to stay at Joy's house.
A little fib.

Dude, that is a classless inference.

I still want to know HOW JANELLE KNEW WHERE SUZIE LIVED!? HOW? They weren't friends, there was no indication she had ever been there.

By this time, everyone should have at least three theories about what took place - one that you think, one that you feel, and, lastly, a wildcard from out of the absolute blue.

Let's hear your wildcards.

By this time, everyone should have at least three theories about what took place - one that you think, one that you feel, and, lastly, a wildcard from out of the absolute blue.

Today I read of another long unsolved case in California using DNA from a combined database to find the rapist.

I’ll continue to believe this was a one man operation who was careful — but not that careful.

A person who had police connections told me he had solid information that there was unidentifiable DNA at the house.This leads me to believe this was a one time crime by person without DNA on file. But if any of his blood relatives who do have DNA on file it could lead back to him without having his DNA on file.

Bottom line: one perp.

Ever since I posed that silly question, I've been trying to think of what my wildcard would be. I guess I'd have to go with the single perp from out of the dark night, who singlehandedly herded, absconded, killed, and disposed , then went forward and sinned no more. Just seems unlikely, but hey - maybe!

Dude, that is a classless inference.

About Stacy telling a little fib? No. That is a fact. She didn't want to tell her mom they'd asked Brian Joy to spend the night at his house, along with a mob of other people. Not an inference.
Sigh....it's basically 'common knowledge' when you look at the timeline. The girls did not ever really plan to stay at Janelle's.
The 2nd party was broken up by police, Stacy and Suzie caught a ride back with Appleby to Joy's house. Joy said the girl's couldn't stay at his house. Janelle offered up her place but when she told the girls she had family in from Kansas, the girls opted to go to Suzie's and sleep in her new waterbed.

Stacy told her mom they were staying with Janelle at her 10 p.m. call. But that is wrong. The part about cancelling plans to go to Branson that night...is true. Not unusual for teens to 'fib' to parent's just an teensy bit.

I still want to know HOW JANELLE KNEW WHERE SUZIE LIVED!? HOW? They weren't friends, there was no indication she had ever been there.

Good point......hadn't thought of that. hmmmm I'm sure J could explain it away. But yeah, if her and Suzie had been as 'close' as she claimed they were...she would have gone over before Suzie 'disappeared'. The whole thing just makes me so :(

Nigel was a much better friend than Janelle. Nigel is the friend who brought Suzie a graduation cake that night.

Think, Feel and Wildcard....quite the assignment. I'll have to them all a think. :D

Today I read of another long unsolved case in California using DNA from a combined database to find the rapist.

I’ll continue to believe this was a one man operation who was careful — but not that careful.

A person who had police connections told me he had solid information that there was unidentifiable DNA at the house.This leads me to believe this was a one time crime by person without DNA on file. But if any of his blood relatives who do have DNA on file it could lead back to him without having his DNA on file.

Bottom line: one perp.

If it's a one man operation he didn't start with these 3 women unless he was incredibly lucky. He probably would have had charges elsewhere for something creepy.

Good point......hadn't thought of that. hmmmm I'm sure J could explain it away. But yeah, if her and Suzie had been as 'close' as she claimed they were...she would have gone over before Suzie 'disappeared'. The whole thing just makes me so :(

Nigel was a much better friend than Janelle. Nigel is the friend who brought Suzie a graduation cake that night.

What did Suzie's drivers license list her address as? Also maybe people knew eachth other slightly better than they let on.

About Stacy telling a little fib? No. That is a fact. She didn't want to tell her mom they'd asked Brian Joy to spend the night at his house, along with a mob of other people. Not an inference.
Sigh....it's basically 'common knowledge' when you look at the timeline. The girls did not ever really plan to stay at Janelle's.
The 2nd party was broken up by police, Stacy and Suzie caught a ride back with Appleby to Joy's house. Joy said the girl's couldn't stay at his house. Janelle offered up her place but when she told the girls she had family in from Kansas, the girls opted to go to Suzie's and sleep in her new waterbed.

Stacy told her mom they were staying with Janelle at her 10 p.m. call. But that is wrong. The part about cancelling plans to go to Branson that night...is true. Not unusual for teens to 'fib' to parent's just an teensy bit.

And what of it? Why bring this up, how is it relevant?

Its interesting, if you watch one of the videos she says, We called and called and no on answered, so we decided to go by the house. Uh, (a pause) then says, We had never been there before. So it makes it kind of sound like she almost slipped up and felt she had to add that they had never been there. I've always wondered if this was the case. She says they went over to the house, then says they had never been there before. So it kind of says two things to me. One, she's trying to distance herself from the house and her knowledge of the house. And she's also screwing up and not really explaining at all how she knew where the girls lived, if she had never been there before. You'd think she would clarify this issue while she's telling the story, if she went to so much effort to state that they had never been there before. You'd think the first logical question would be, how did you know where they lived. Not to mention, if you'd never been there before, clearly you weren't that close to Susie because she had lived there for a few months already. Then she acts like the dog is happy to see her, how can this be the case if she's not that close to Susie, and if that's the case, why did she also feel comfortable being so casual about going into the house and lingering around, answering the phone, and other things. Makes a person wonder.

bbm
how does Janelle know known of this would have happened if the girls stayed with her???
it implies that she knows it is all about the two girls.

as far as the usual narrative goes.... " this was a ' sex attack',.....a random …...sherrill was the target....blah blah

so again I ask how did Janelle know none of this would happen if the girls stayed at her house.

jmo

It's almost like she was saying or admitting subliminally that she knew what happened that night, and it wouldn't have happened if they had been at her house.

But it definitely sounds like her saying that she knew what happened that night. Might be wrong. But might be right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member