TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you determine that only Rachel was in the trunk?

Wouldn't putting all of them in the trunk have ensured that no one could escape?

Ozoner, she didn't determine Rachel was in the trunk. How could she possibly know a thing like that? Just like she doesn't know if TT made a call from the phone booth. FW_Cat been very open that this is all a theory, what she believes might have happened. If you go back and read her posts she's been very clear about that.

Ozoner, she didn't determine Rachel was in the trunk. How could she possibly know a thing like that? Just like she doesn't know if TT made a call from the phone booth. FW_Cat been very open that this is all a theory, what she believes might have happened. If you go back and read her posts she's been very clear about that.
I don't any advice on how to interpret her post.

Let me re-phrase my question so that everyone can comprehend my meaning:
FW_Cat, in developing your theory, how did you surmise that Rachel would have been put in the trunk and the other girls in the back seat? I understand the basics of your theory, but that level of detail is unexpected given the many possibilities that would fit within the basic framework of your theory.

I wouldn’t make any theories until we get Sufficient evidence. If the car was open that the remains will be little in quantity.

I wouldn’t make any theories until we get Sufficient evidence. You can still make theories but don’t put them out there as if they were definitive. Put them out as if they were just regular theories that haven’t been proven. If the car was open than the remains will be little in quantity.

I wouldn’t make any theories until we get Sufficient evidence. If the car was open that the remains will be little in quantity.
EBM

I disagree.

I know your point of reference is probably the Atchison-Null case, but that car was in a river with a current. There is no current to speak of on the bottom of a lake; the bones wouldn't really go anywhere. Most of the bones should still be in the car. The fact that the car was upside down in the mud probably helped to preserve evidence. (Even in the Atchison—Null case, most of the bones probably didn't travel very far once they came to rest on the river bed; there's really no current on the very bottom of a river, either.)

EBM

I disagree.

I know your point of reference is probably the Atchison-Null case, but that car was in a river with a current. There is no current to speak of on the bottom of a lake; the bones wouldn't really go anywhere. Most of the bones should still be in the car. The fact that the car was upside down in the mud probably helped to preserve evidence. (Even in the Atchison—Null case, most of the bones probably didn't travel very far once they came to rest on the river bed; there's really no current on the very bottom of a river, either.)
Only 4 bones Were found in the canal and they were confirmed to be both of the teens. It’s unknown if they died in an accident or if foul play was involved.

Also I tried starting a thread on Dana but it’s not to happen because the NCMEC requested that any thread on Dana is to be removed.

No need to apologize! I understand! Its just that there's a great deal to keep track of since this is a 44 year old case and people have a hard enough time keeping up as it is.
Thanks. On October 7th Dana’s case will be 40 years old. I’m hoping for a resolution in the Fort Worth trio case.

TGWebs, this is from your article:
"Shortly before she went missing, Rachel even invited her sister to move in with the couple when Debra split up with her boyfriend. She was still living with them the day Rachel disappeared."

Do we know the name of Debra's ex? That's someone who could have harbored a grudge against Rachel and Tommy (for letting Debra move in with them). Does he have an alibi? He could have been looking for Debra but found the trio and vented his spleen against them.

TGWebs, this is from your article:
"Shortly before she went missing, Rachel even invited her sister to move in with the couple when Debra split up with her boyfriend. She was still living with them the day Rachel disappeared."

Do we know the name of Debra's ex? That's someone who could have harbored a grudge against Rachel and Tommy (for letting Debra move in with them). Does he have an alibi? He could have been looking for Debra but found the trio and vented his spleen against them.
This is a possibility.

This is a possibility.

<modsnip - discussing fb posts>. I don't see any reason to suspect him just because he once dated Debra so I don't see a reason to mention his name. It just doesn't seem fair to drag people through public speculation and mud without any basis to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members