AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
By all accounts, this was staged to look like a voluntary disappearance IMO. If she didn't leave her phone at Dublin's she would have been intercepted by Car 3 after DW went home and everyone would have said she ran away with her new car to start her new life. I doubt she even would have been reported as missing.

DW signals that something is wrong 7:30am Wednesday but no one close to her thought to report her missing until Friday when DW says he is going to drop the phone off with the police. In hindsight this aberrant oversight is being blamed on DW, someone her family and friends claim she didn't even know. Why is a stranger responsible for filing a missing persons report?

DW didn’t file the report.

No, that does not leave DW. There is no substantiation in roofies. I have no choice but to report that your statement is misleading and inappropriate without factual backup. I hoping you are merely speculation on roofies and that it is your opinion only.

Again, due to the investigation, there are things that cannot be released, such as support for this theory.

By all accounts, this was staged to look like a voluntary disappearance IMO. If she didn't leave her phone at Dublin's she would have been intercepted by Car 3 after DW went home and everyone would have said she ran away with her new car to start her new life. I doubt she even would have been reported as missing.

DW signals that something is wrong 7:30am Wednesday but no one close to her thought to report her missing until Friday when DW says he is going to drop the phone off with the police. In hindsight this aberrant oversight is being blamed on DW, someone her family and friends claim she didn't even know. Why is a stranger responsible for filing a missing persons report?
My recollection was that the missing persons report was filed by JDT and in the process of going to make the report she or her husband ran into DW and got the phone. Essentially it sounded like they were both at the police department at the same time. It was a convoluted story so VI should do a rehash I think. DW made his own report and was interviewed by LE. JDT made her report and also must have been interviewed by LE. LE has never spoken about interviewing DW OR JDT. We have never seen a copy of either of the missing persons reports filed. Perhaps the VI @cedgison can see if the missing persons report filed by JDT can be posted here so that we can verify basic details. I have to say that on the surface it appears that DW was being responsible and did go to the MPD.

Off topic/kinda
“Bodies, cars found in Oklahoma lake – Sheriff's deputies found two cars submerged in Oklahoma's Foss Lake in September 2013, and DNA tests recently confirmed that the human remains inside those cars matched the descriptions of six people who went missing in 1969 and 1970. The state Medical Examiner's Office said the victims died from drowning and their deaths were accidental.”
Bodies found in Oklahoma lake tied to decades-old mysteries? - CNN
Are you suggesting that a time porting event took place here my friend?

By LE? By JDT? Thank you for responding. I realize you may feel under fire here. I wouldn’t want your position. We have so many questions. I don’t think any of us intend to come off rude or disrespectful. There is an unusual chain of command and so many other anomalies in Danniella’s disappearance which are red flags to WS members.

Neither LE nor JDT find this info relevant.

It’s a harder position to have than I thought it would be, for sure.

Are you suggesting that a time porting event took place here my friend?
Are you kidding me? Philadelphia Experiment sounds like the most plausible idea so far. I keep throwing everything against the wall to see what sticks. Only problem, some of it sticks and then falls off. I’ve got spaghetti all over my floor now, trying to pick some back up and rearrange them. This is looney tunes.

LE controls the reward money. JDTs is for search purposes.
Please ask JDT to consider CrimeStoppers for the money raised so far vs. search efforts. As individuals its just not realistic to expect to spend this money on search efforts and have any success without professional assistance. Have any professionals been hired and if so what are they up to in terms of the search?

Are you kidding me? Philadelphia Experiment sounds like the most plausible idea so far. I keep throwing everything against the wall to see what sticks. Only problem, some of it sticks and then falls off. I’ve got spaghetti all over my floor now, trying to pick some back up and rearrange them. This is looney tunes.
From where I'm sitting its a perfect episode of Road Runner. Beep Beep!

Please ask JDT to consider CrimeStoppers for the money raised so far vs. search efforts. As individuals its just not realistic to expect to spend this money on search efforts and have any success without professional assistance. Have any professionals been hired and if so what are they up to in terms of the search?

CrimeStoppers has been mentioned.

Two PIs have been brought on; one I know is pro bono at this point but I’m not sure about the other (this is not a competency issue; two members of JDTs team were each speaking to a different one at the same time as the other. Ut he more eyes on it, the better, at this point.). Again, one of the well-known national search organizations is on standby awaiting LE approval.

Lawyers make the biggest mistakes when they walk into a case and say "I know what happened" and then read the facts and then try to shoehorn the facts into their theory. That's what happened here, and keeps happening. Resist the urge. If the timeline don't fit, you must acquit. :cool:
One of the many issues we have unfortunately had from the beginning is the difference between a fact and opinion. What is so frustrating other than the lack of LE provided 'facts' is that the 'family' presents information without clarifying the source and explaining if the information has been confirmed by another individual. If information is the result of a series of random texts flying around on facebook where not one of the people involved personally saw something then that seems like a rumor to me and any conclusion drawn from a rumor or series of rumors is at best an opinion (uninformed IMO) and is very very very far away from a fact. I'm not saying rumors can't become facts as they certainly can but they have to be confirmed in a methodical way from multiple sources. The quality of information is important and critical. If @cedgison and 'family' want to post rumors or unconfirmed information as part of this process by all means go ahead but please identify it as such. If a statement comes from LE please be clear that this is the case as to us this has alot of value. I am standing firm on LE and MSM only.

CrimeStoppers has been mentioned.

Two PIs have been brought on; one I know is pro bono at this point but I’m not sure about the other (this is not a competency issue; two members of JDTs team were each speaking to a different one at the same time as the other. Ut he more eyes on it, the better, at this point.). Again, one of the well-known national search organizations is on standby awaiting LE approval.
Who are the search organizations on standby?

If LE is going to release information, they will release it publicly. LE does not release information secretly to one unrelated person to post in a closed Facebook group. If they did, it would be exhibit 1 for police misconduct jeopardizing the eventual criminal prosecution.

As in the search of JCD's property, LE publicly announced what they were doing and why. No one was given a "heads up" or secret information. LE arrived with a warrant and went to work.

I think there's an open question of whether DNV was forcibly taken at the Shell station or lured to a second location. What if DW left, and car 3 intercepted her with news that something was wrong and she had to come with them. If the surveillance video in fact just showed Car 2 and Car 3 next to each other and no one getting out of the car, it could have been emotional manipulation rather than physical force.

The GPS was disabled at the Shell station. Danni did not plan to be at that location, so there's no reason for anyone else to meet her there. Who would have been following her to lure her away?

The GPS was disabled at the Shell station. Danni did not plan to be at that location, so there's no reason for anyone else to meet her there. Who would have been following her to lure her away?

I was thinking someone may have followed her from Dublin's and intended to follow her where she was going next but took the opportunity when she was alone at the Shell Station to make contact. They would not have known she didn't have her phone.

@Vail
Thank you so much for putting together the timeline and details about Danni's last movements! I do have a question about DW.

In the timeline, it says that he arrived at The Dublin at approximately 11:45. I'm curious where that time comes from. Is that based on the assumption that he is Car 3, or was that in MSM?

Given that DW is not Car 3, and he left the Shell station at 11:07, wouldn't he have arrived at The Dublin at approximately 11:25 - 11:30?

The asterisks are detail provided by JDT/VI, I am not sure if that is an exact time based on evidence or a ballpark based on when we know he left the Shell, the time to travel, and when he arrived at Ollie's around midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member