Australia Australia - Sydney, Royal Nat Park, poss AsianMale 25-40, bones in checkered shopping bag, Sep'18

10 news said ‘in the same park’. (Big difference)
What really is walking distance in a park that is 151-square-kilometre (58 sq mi)
It is about 29 kilometres (18 mi) south of the Sydney central business district near the localities of Loftus, Otford, and Waterfall.
But another article said within walking distance, I posted it above (few posts back)

Yes I know Royal National Park, not far from where I live. Used to go there in my youth, rowing swimming in the river, bushwalking etc.

Not sure about ML's case, but if they had already found his skull....

Lyn Dawson was up in the Northern Beaches, of course it was possible to drive down to Royal National Park especially if killer was somehow linked to that area. But there were enough parklands up north to dump a body, that would be more convenient.

Anyway fingers crossed some family will get closer to the truth soon.

my old stomping ground too. Very eerie :(

Human bones found in Sydney park

Seven News reports the bones were discovered “dumped in a bag”. The motorist is believed to have spotted a license plate in the bushes before noticing a large, checkered bag. Inside, police say, there were a collection of bones.

Mark Leveson, the father of Matthew Leveson, was visiting the bushland where his son was buried 11 years ago on Saturday when police told him they had discovered bones.

He told Seven News he hopes another family gets closure.

Human bones found in Sydney park

Seven News reports the bones were discovered “dumped in a bag”. The motorist is believed to have spotted a license plate in the bushes before noticing a large, checkered bag. Inside, police say, there were a collection of bones.

Mark Leveson, the father of Matthew Leveson, was visiting the bushland where his son was buried 11 years ago on Saturday when police told him they had discovered bones.

He told Seven News he hopes another family gets closure.
Perhaps the person was killed elsewhere and dug up from somewhere?, and the skeletonized remains placed in the bag and dumped?

I wish there was an easy and inexpensive way to search through all those sort of places.

I keep imagining a map where all the poor buried people show up and a heap of cold cases are solved

Just a fantasy of mine!

I wish there was an easy and inexpensive way to search through all those sort of places.

I keep imagining a map where all the poor buried people show up and a heap of cold cases are solved

Just a fantasy of mine!
Yes i agree. Don't they have ground penetrating equipment these days that would work similar to a depth finder people have in their boats when they go fishing on the water?

Found in a chequered shopping bag 2.5kms from where Matthew was found
Sorry, I don't know how to copy videos, this was channel7 twitter news

Maybe one of these?
91D-J5JXTNL._SL1500_.jpg

I think if I saw a large bag like that I would be curious to know what was inside, yeeks!

I wonder how many other people saw it and just thought it was some yucky rubbish, like old clothes.
Kind of reminds me of the little girl's remains found in the suitcase dumped by the road and found by a passer by.

They were searching for Quanne off Appin Road in Cataract last year. Presumably on a tip from the murderer?
Mind you, they have searched Bulli Tops, east of Cataract, as well. Since they arrested Tarantino for her murder. He doesn't seem to know exactly where he dumped Quanne (how could a person forget!!)

Looks like that is a good distance away from Sir Bertram Stevens Drive.

"The three-day search of dense bushland off Appin Road at Cataract starts on Monday, following information about the potential location of her body."
Police search Cataract for schoolgirl Quanne Diec's body

Maybe one of these?
91D-J5JXTNL._SL1500_.jpg

Some murderers drive a long way from where they live to dispose of a body.

So who knows, it could be Janine Vaughan, Jessica Small or Andrew Russell from my area.

I wonder how big of a person could be stuffed into one of those bags. If it is not a child, as Morissa heard on Ch9, one would think it would be a smaller framed person.

How big are these people we are thinking of?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back