CA CA - Jeremy Howard, 19, La Jolla Cove, 24 Dec 2015

Where is Jeremy?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Here's an article I don't think has been dissected:

- Describes Jeremy as 6'0 160lb, not 6'4-6'5
-Says the beach was "crowded" at the cove that day, not sure if they mean at the time they were there or later on when others may have spotted him
-His BIL left him alone for 10 minutes, not just a few minutes as we had thought prior
-His sister mentions he "depends" on his family but doesn't elaborate
- They've done multiple searches of the water and turned up nothing
-He was visiting San Diego for 3 months but was due to fly home to Seattle--perhaps he didn't want to go home for some reason?

But actually no aside from my final point i believe something bad happened to Jeremy for some reason.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...een-Missing-From-La-Jolla-Cove-363745541.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny I was JUST thinking about this kid and went to check and Maroon10 read my mind! Where is this guy?

So it's almost a year since Jeremy disappeared.
I've looked online for any updates but can't find any. Anyone else have any luck?

Maybe I'm wrong, but there doesn't seem to have been any great effort made to find Jeremy...almost 6 years now.

I just saw on the San Diego police dept flyer: "We received information that there may have been a witness described as; an older white adult male, short straight white hair, about 5’7”, 150 LBS, medium build with a small white fluffy dog. He was driving a white box-type Ford Explorer."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back