Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chemical engineering degree is apparently for a different person of a similar name. We were talking about that a few days ago. One of the VIs said he went to some kind of Nascar technical school, sorry I have forgotten the name of the school. IMO
Okay, thanks. That's why I asked. It came from an early article. In Texas, to be an operator, at least at a plant, you must have at least a 2 year degree. What about in Colorado?

We have a VI who hasn't defended SW's behavior and actions prior to the murders, but nobody has come forward with any negative thoughts towards CW's character prior to this. This alone makes me question everyone and everything. People don't typically just snap and kill their whole family without any warning signs. There has to be way more to this than CW wanting out to have a fresh start with his AP party. jmo

What's the definition of "warning signs"?

SW was married to him. I bet she had a feeling he wasn't happy about having a third child. It's not hard to pick up on his cues in the surprise video. He acted like a man who had to act like he was happy. That's not a warning sign that he might kill his entire family, but perhaps it's a signal of bottled up tension.

SW left town for six weeks, then left quickly again afterward; that's also a signal (in my opinion) that not all is well in the marriage, but certainly not a sign that murder is around the corner.

CW is the only person who has been charged with committing multiple felonies. From what I’m reading here, people have left very disturbing comments on FB about SW after learning that he has accused her of murdering her babies.

Captious critics should put aside their telescope and use a mirror.

CW has confessed to killing SW and their unborn baby, he isn't innocent of that charge. So there's that.
CW had everything to gain by killing his family, total freedom and a big house to enjoy it in.

I understand some want physical proof on the bodies of Bella and CeCe that CW killed them. If it's found, will it make sense, of course, it won't. These family annihilations never make sense.
CW is being childish, such a quaint word for someone accused of despicable crimes but that's what's behind all this, he's scared, he's been caught out, he HAS to blame SW, it's too late to pin it on a random stranger, CW can't face the truth! Imo, the evidence will prove he's the killer of all 4 and SW's name will continue to shine.
BRAVO! Well said and I agree.

Okay, thanks. That's why I asked. It came from an early article. In Texas, to be an operator, at least at a plant, you must have at least a 2 year degree. What about in Colorado?
I don't know about that one way or the other. I just remember one of the VIs mentioning that he was in a technical institute but I don't know what he studied or if he got a degree. In that public speaking class it was said he was in junior college, in Colorado, so maybe he finished up a degree there. IIRC IMO

Respectully, Just because my perception of CW doesn't align with yours doesn't mean I haven't read the links, don't comprehend and haven't followed other cases. I find it offensive to say otherwise.
jmo
Oh my, I apologize if I touched a nerve. It wasn't my intention at all. I just thought that since you responded so quickly, you hadn't taken the time to read them just yet. I have encouraged everyone to read them, not just you, so please don't take it personally.

Here is another good link if you haven't already seen it: Familicide - Wikipedia

MOO

Last edited:
I don't know about that one way or the other. I just remember one of the VIs mentioning that he was in a technical institute but I don't know what he studied or if he got a degree. In that public speaking class it was said he was in junior college, in Colorado, so maybe he finished up a degree there. IIRC IMO
Thanks, again.

In the gas/oil company that my husband works at here in Colorado you do not need any type of degree to be a plant operator or field operator.

CW was born May 16, 1985, so he's 33 years old. We know ,some, about the time he and SW have been together. What about the other 27 years? He was born in Oklahoma, lived in North Carolina, and, I believe, got a chemical engineering degree from the University of Miami. That's four years in Florida. What else do we know? He wanted to be a NASCAR mechanic? I'm looking, but there doesn't seem to be much there.
Always under the radar perhaps.

Oh my, I apologize if I touched a nerve. It wasn't my intention at all. I just thought that since you responded so quickly, you hadn't taken the time to read them just yet. I have encouraged everyone to read them, not just you, so please don't take it personally.

MOO
You are one class act, PommyMommy! Thank you for posting those articles, and for all your informative posts. Your patience and helpfulness is always such a pleasure.

Thanks, again.
I wonder if, in your experience in Texas, any 2 year degree will suffice, or if it has to be a technical 2 year degree ie in mechanics. There are a lot of Colorado ppl posting here, probably someone will know how it goes in CO. One poster said a few days ago that he should be getting a lot more than 60K a year if he was in a professionally technical position. IMO.

Yes, there can be theories on everything, but they're not plausible unless they're based on facts and evidence.

Shanann is not a suspect per law enforcement, but only because a proven liar and confessed murderer decided to blame her to save himself, and when she is no longer here to defend herself.

IMO, he had plenty to gain. He was having an adulterous affair with a co-worker which is one of the prime motivators of family annihilators.

“Family Annihilators”: Understanding What Drives Fathers to Kill | TIME.com

MOO

BBM.

Yes!

The chemical engineering degree is apparently for a different person of a similar name. We were talking about that a few days ago. One of the VIs said he went to some kind of Nascar technical institute, sorry I have forgotten the name of it. IMO
NASCAR School. His roommate and co-worker at a car dealership in NC attended the school at the same time.
AB interviewed him.
Ashleigh Banfield - CW’s roommate at the NASCAR school https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7x_PMx1g3M

I just wanted to take time & thank you for being here BabyButterfly. So very very sorry for your loss. I didn't get a chance to respond to your post yesterday when you said you were wearing your Shan'ann shirt. Also every time I see your user name the thought of a "Baby Butterfly" makes my heart smile. <3

Thank you! I'm happy to be here. Most of the time ;)

The thing that is IMO to be fundamental about our judicial system is you are innocent until proven guilty. There can be theories on everything until we get more physical evidence. This case is unique bc we have a victim which is also a Suspect. As of now we have heard nothing about physical evidence that implicated either CW or SW to killing the girls. A juror is supposed to be impartial to what defense may offer. I am interested in all those theories bc this crime does not add up. He had moved on absolutely nothing to gain by killing her and kids. He can be portrayed as verbally abused and she has admitted the need for mood support on her Sm. She had everything to lose imo . The motive puts her subject to be the killer imo
BBM
Uh, no, she is not a suspect. Where is the court link naming her a suspect?

It does appear to me that CW was immature and lacked the critical thinking skills to follow through after his crimes. The same can be said for Scott Peterson and Aramazd Andressian. They reacted childishly with an "It has to be my way or no way." attitude. Afterwards, they continued to show immaturity, like SP calling his AP from "France", AA with his ridiculously staged abduction scene and the way they both dyed their hair and tried to run away. I believe if CW had been given more time to show his true colors, he would have acted much the same, but in his case NUA and LE got in his way.

What's the definition of "warning signs"?

SW was married to him. I bet she had a feeling he wasn't happy about having a third child. It's not hard to pick up on his cues in the surprise video. He acted like a man who had to act like he was happy. That's not a warning sign that he might kill his entire family, but perhaps it's a signal of bottled up tension.

SW left town for six weeks, then left quickly again afterward; that's also a signal (in my opinion) that not all is well in the marriage, but certainly not a sign that murder is around the corner.

Hi natsound - Respectfully, I'm going to keep my opinion and thoughts to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa