OH OH - Chelsey Coe, 25, Miamisburg, June 2017

Could her disappearance have anything to do with her numerous arrests for assault, criminal trespassing, disorderly conduct et al?

Yes, she had quite a few arrest records, that make me wonder why Feds are involved in searching her, I knew she was arrest back in 2015 for possession of cocaine, so could her disappearance drug related ? Maybe she became an informant, passing information about local drug rings to the Feds? This would explain Feds's involvement

Yes, she had quite a few arrest records, that make me wonder why Feds are involved in searching her, I knew she was arrest back in 2015 for possession of cocaine, so could her disappearance drug related ? Maybe she became an informant, passing information about local drug rings to the Feds? This would explain Feds's involvement
Great observations absolutely that would be a reason that the feds are involved

Great observations absolutely that would be a reason that the feds are involved

What's confusing me is the changing timeline. In early articles it was stated that she disappeared in early August 2017 and that her mother last talked to her in late July. Recent articles state that Chelsey disappeared in June.

Maybe I've misread the articles?

I also wanted to make a special point of thanking the media for following this case. If Chelsey was into drugs (and possibly prostitution), many media outlets dismiss these missing cases. I like that they keep following up on this case. LE clearly believe that something has happened to her and Chelsey deserves justice.

What's confusing me is the changing timeline. In early articles it was stated that she disappeared in early August 2017 and that her mother last talked to her in late July. Recent articles state that Chelsey disappeared in June.

Maybe I've misread the articles?

I also wanted to make a special point of thanking the media for following this case. If Chelsey was into drugs (and possibly prostitution), many media outlets dismiss these missing cases. I like that they keep following up on this case. LE clearly believe that something has happened to her and Chelsey deserves justice.
The articles Ive read on this case say she was reported missing in August and last heard from by her mother in either June or July.

SUGARCREEK TWP — For the first time since Miamisburg police and the FBI began a massive search for Chelsey Coe in a Sugarcreek Twp. park this week, her family spoke Thursday about what they are calling an agonizing year since Coe was reported missing about a year ago.

On the last day of law enforcement’s three-day search in the Sugarcreek MetroPark for evidence of Coe’s disappearance, her aunt, Jody Eversole, spoke with this news organization.

“Chelsey was such a sweet person, and I just don’t understand how this has happened and it’s just been a nightmare for our family. It really has,” Eversole said.

Missing Miamisburg woman’s aunt: ‘It’s been a nightmare for our family

Miamisburg police said the do have a person of interest in Chelsey’s disappearance, but they can’t move forward without additional evidence.

A year later, family of missing Middletown woman still searching for answers

The six missing women are:
  • Brandy English, 41, of Middletown was last seen in May 2016. She was friends with another woman who went missing, Lindsay Bogan, 30. Bogan's remains were found in July 2016 on a Madison Township farm. She was identified through dental records.
  • Amber Whitmer, 30, of Springfield went missing a month later, in June 2016.
  • Amber Flack, 30, of Middletown disappeared in September 2017.
  • Melinda Miller, 47, of Middletown vanished in February 2017.
  • Michelle Burgan, 47, of Middletown was last seen in May 2017.
  • In September, Chelsey Coe was reported missing from Miamisburg.

Chelsey Coe’s failure to respond to many attempts to contact her late last summer about how her father died led to her mother filing a missing person’s report.

The autopsy results on her father — who died a few months earlier — were complete, and Shula Woodworth said she thought it was odd her daughter would not return repeated messages about new information on an issue “she wanted to know everything” about.

Silence after father’s death led mother of missing Miamisburg woman to call police

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back