AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If TT was in jail then is is possible she was taken as a warning to him / in retaliation for something he has done? Maybe he was cooperating with the police / thought to be cooperating to the police and somebody tried to send him a message by abducting her? A reason for him being off the record would be if he was acting as an informant.

** currently watching season 3 of "The Wire";) **

Just found this interactive map on Danni's website:

Daniella Vian

Looks a bit strange.

"We had amassed over 300 cases that are supporting our missing can be found in the geometry when the gravitational position and pull of the planets is translated over the terrain from point last seen. We are trying to solve the problem with a method of predictability to identify potent whereabouts."

Is that a fancy definition for using GPS?

Not sure, but you never know. Maybe this way of sorting information makes sense to some.

It's a psychic. I read a book on DARPA last year where they had entire programs devoted to remote viewing because a very rich woman was interested in and donated to support the programs. Nothing passed any type of scientific muster but it was an interesting read.

It's a psychic. I read a book on DARPA last year where they had entire programs devoted to remote viewing because a very rich woman was interested in and donated to support the programs. Nothing passed any type of scientific muster but it was an interesting read.

I hope the website generates tips that are actually related to her disappearance. It would be helpful if everyone who was in the areas of The Dublin parking lot between 10:30 and 11PM, and the Shell station between 11 and 11:30PM, on July 17 would report what they saw or didn't see.

1. Very little is known about the birth family of DNV. We know she has a mom Joy St Lawrence Vian who lives in NC. She is on FB with a public page.
2. We do not know anything about DNV father or siblings from official sources.
3. It is believed that DNV grew up in a military family. It is believed her father was in the military and her mother was not. She has lived in NM, KS and NC.
4. DNV left her family at age 17 and was in a relationship with TT at the time (believe this was 2012 but no LE confirmation)
5. DNV left with TT to join TT family in Mobile (exact time unclear - does anyone know?)
6. DNV had baby girl CT who is now 4.5 years old and lives with JDT. Nature of custody agreement is unknown/undocumented by LE official sources.
7. DNV and TT have had an on/off volatile relationship for many years. It was believed that they were both single at the time DNV went missing. Can this be confirmed?
8. According to JDT DNV is estranged from her birth family. This has not been confirmed by LE or birth family members.
9. DNV mother (looks to be retired and presently some kind of artist) attempted to raise a go fund me account to come to Mobile to assist in the search for DNV. Not much money has been raised to date.
10. It has been reported by JV that she has received threats about setting up the go fund me account as well as her coming to Mobile. JV reported said threats to LE. JV has not come to Mobile. JV did a single interview early in the case via Skype with a local news channel. No recent update from JV.
11. DNV has a FB page (previously public), Instagram account (private) and Twitter account (public). JDT is now apparently in control of these accounts. Many questions have been asked as to how an unrelated individual can access a missing persons FB account, change settings, change followers and alter content? No answer has been received to this question other than that JDT is checking DNV PMs.

Spouses on the party train.
MK (female), married, one child about month old at time of DNV disappearance. Allegedly had her baby the same day as DNV. Whether they were in same hospital or not is not known.
DK (male), married, possibly separated or on time out status unconfirmed by LE, one child. Seems to like to party/entertain and enjoys the company of women in DNV age range based on public FB page.
RC (male) status unknown - allegedly only close friend of DNV - RC is a bartender and had worked with DNV for years.

Oh, WOW !! Thank you so much for all these great answers !! I am still on the fence about a few things but this answers a lot of my questions.
Much appreciated @AtticusFitz

What is the motive for DW for hurt DNV? All I have heard is that he is "rich" or "connected" which is not a motive for murder. There's no evidence that this person has any criminal record. He just decided after 45+ years to kill an acquaintance and then pick up her phone and return it to police?

Sexual, a threat to his family (for example, if her infant was his, or they had an affair and he cant risk it being found out), prhaps he is a sociopath and has been doing this for years - the possibility is endless. Only the detectives can know for sure if he is really suspect or not so I'd not rule him out just yet based on what could be a very organized and cleverly executed coverup of his own crime. There is just as much chance he is everything you say.

If TT was in jail then is is possible she was taken as a warning to him / in retaliation for something he has done? Maybe he was cooperating with the police / thought to be cooperating to the police and somebody tried to send him a message by abducting her? A reason for him being off the record would be if he was acting as an informant.

We have confirmed TT was not in jail (in or around Mobile). It has since been stated he was in a "rehab."

Sexual, a threat to his family (for example, if her infant was his, or they had an affair and he cant risk it being found out), prhaps he is a sociopath and has been doing this for years - the possibility is endless. Only the detectives can know for sure if he is really suspect or not so I'd not rule him out just yet based on what could be a very organized and cleverly executed coverup of his own crime. There is just as much chance he is everything you say.

We have confirmed TT was not in jail (in or around Mobile). It has since been stated he was in a "rehab."

I haven't seen any reason to suspect DW, yet it seems that from the beginning he is presumed to be involved in her disappearance and the question has become : why not suspect him?

At the first press conference that we posted and discussed last night, the chief says they were contacting businesses along the roads where she was last seen to collect any surveillance tape. I wonder if they are still in the process of reviewing it. Mobile AL is a very high-crime city and I think it's likely many businesses would have security cameras. Given again, how high-crime Mobile is, I hope the PD is devoting enough time to really scrutinizing the collected video for DNV's car. It had to go somewhere.

I wish they would call in the FBI if they haven't already. I would be comfortable asserting a violent crime likely happened in a public place to request their assistance.

If it's DW, then this whole thing had to have been an elaborate set up. DW arranged to have someone meet him at the Shell Station to attack DNV. DNV left Dublin's following DW, and he turned off into the Shell Station. There was no "flashing lights". DW tells DNV to wait at the Shell Station and he leaves to go back to Dublin's to pick up the phone he took out of purse to leave there to give him an alibi. He waits 20 minutes at Dublin's and then goes to Ollies, where he is seen by MK at midnight.

If he was seen at Dublin's and Ollie's, which LE would have confirmed by now, then he did not have time to be Car 3 and dump both her and the car before showing up at Dublin's.

If this is true then it's a murder for hire plot and it's just a coincidence that it's the same day DNV got her new car.

Still- why not leave her body at the Shell station and stage it as a carjacking? Particularly if these are professional hired criminals?

I may have missed it in the thread since I've been out for a few days, but looking at the MPD blog- I see they increased their reward to $5,000. Maybe that'll be more incentive?

I can't really piece together what I think they mean, but I keep going back to that Batista comment "some people go missing because they want to" and the fact that almost anything the public could use to even help with has remained within LE's territory only. It makes me feel like they've already got a good idea of what happened and are using the public's speculation to keep the main POI distracted and comfortable.

I may have missed it in the thread since I've been out for a few days, but looking at the MPD blog- I see they increased their reward to $5,000. Maybe that'll be more incentive?

I can't really piece together what I think they mean, but I keep going back to that Batista comment "some people go missing because they want to" and the fact that almost anything the public could use to even help with has remained within LE's territory only. It makes me feel like they've already got a good idea of what happened and are using the public's speculation to keep the main POI distracted and comfortable.

If anyone helped dispose of the car, $5000 is certainly more of an incentive! If the reward is only for the safe return of a living Danni, then I doubt it will generate any information.

I agree that police have a good idea of what happened, but they apparently lack enough evidence to make an arrest. Given that they have said that Danni was "occupying" a car at the Shell station, perhaps they know that she was no longer in the driver's seat. That implies abduction. The next question is whether it was random or targeted.

I lean towards targeted simply because Car 3 was prepared to disable the GPS. If it was targeted, it must be someone who knew that Danni picked up her car that day.

I doubt this, but she could have been incapacitated. If the goal was the car, I doubt she was killed in it.

RSBM

There are a lot of assumptions here, otto. We don't know Car 3 did it. If this was a theft, the perp will not only immediately disable any tracking device (they know a lot about the makes/models they steal) but may not have any qualms about pistol-whipping, raping, selling or otherwise eliminating the driver. Consider the kind of individual who is in a gang, has probably served time and may also have a drug habit. It is possible Danni has just been abducted, or is being trafficked, or died by accident when they stuck her in the trunk or hit her over the head etc.

According to Carfax, Chevy Cruze are in the top 10 most stolen car in America, IMO because they are similar to a Honda Civic, which is the most stolen car. Hers happened to be a unique color with paper plates making it a prime mark. I thought at the beginning of this case that she was obviously carjacked, but am not of the opinion the car was the goal at this point.

I've seen this too and it is the main reason I don't think she was carjacked or that the car was what anyone was after necessarily.

I am hoping @cedgison can get this confirmed for us, but I don't think the baby was that immediately recent (it was like 6 months ago). You have a very good point in general about someone getting nervous. Danni did have a car previously, though.

Someone stated earlier that someone else totaled her previous Chevy Cruze, and this was the replacement. It is a plausible assumption that some of the cash used to pay for it was a settlement/payout. It looks like our VI is getting that clarified for us.

Danni being put into the trunk of one of the cars or getting in the passenger seat with a different driver at Ollie's is the only way a rufie scenario works. There is simply no rationale as to why a predator would allow her to drive knowing he just slipped her a drug that can incapacitate in as little as 10 minutes. This is still very possible considering some of the ways LE has described the scene at the Shell and speculation that she was not alone in the car (though I've also seen it said both she and DW were driving their respective vehicles, we have no evidence as to how that is known = if the video is the same quality as the still we have, there is no way they could determine that unless they saw people getting in and out)

I agree, occupying sounds like she was in the passenger seat or the trunk and they know it. *speculation*

She was supposed to work at Ollies that Tuesday night she disappeared and took that night off to celebrate her new car with the friends she was with.

Not at all. In my case, it was an ex. In the case of girls I've worked with, some were drugged by family members, boyfriends, acquaintences and strangers alike. When the goal is sexual and rufies are used, it is almost always someone you're acquainted with who is able to gain access to your drink. When the goal is murder, it is also almost always someone that knows the victim. Random killers and psychopaths are the exception, though sadly not all that rare these days.

Wow this couldn't be more useless. It has no helpful info beyond what was originally released and no way to comment or submit info directly. I think we are all in agreement here that Danni needs a public Facebook page where info can be released on her case where acceptable, questions can be asked, tips gathered or sleuthed (you'd be amazed what people are willing to say in a FB comment but not call in to LE), searches or other efforts organized, the promoted and most importantly, Danni's life celebrated so people can feel invested in her. The closed group is great for the family to work on the case internally, of course, but at some point everyone is gonna have to accept that people who talk will do it on a public post, they won't join a group to do it.

The birth/adoption was more recent than 6 months ago. I have not explained anything pertaining to that because it, truly, is not relevant (that is from LE).

Closed Facebook groups are done for cases because they provide a less public forum which makes people more comfortable with coming forward. I know y’all will doubt that, and that’s fine, but I admin (and have Admin-ed) numerous groups and have found that to be the case. There is also typically a Facebook Messenger chat for the admins and/or admins & family to discuss the behind the scenes things.

The birth/adoption was more recent than 6 months ago. I have not explained anything pertaining to that because it, truly, is not relevant (that is from LE).

Closed Facebook groups are done for cases because they provide a less public forum which makes people more comfortable with coming forward. I know y’all will doubt that, and that’s fine, but I admin (and have Admin-ed) numerous groups and have found that to be the case. There is also typically a Facebook Messenger chat for the admins and/or admins & family to discuss the behind the scenes things.
Does DNV's Mom JNV still live in North Carolina ?

Just found this interactive map on Danni's website:

Daniella Vian

Looks a bit strange.

"We had amassed over 300 cases that are supporting our missing can be found in the geometry when the gravitational position and pull of the planets is translated over the terrain from point last seen. We are trying to solve the problem with a method of predictability to identify potent whereabouts."
This sounds like some satanic chant that you make over a Ouija board!!!

My current theory is that in this case all roads lead back to TT. JDT has had at least 5 explanations as to the whereabouts of TT. We have seen 5 days, 5 weeks, jail, no jail, maybe jail, rehab, rehab with special release for the vigil etc. How difficult can it be to identify the location of a single individual who by all accounts is under parole supervision? Your informant theory is as good as any since the belief is that TT was headed to prison shortly unless some other 'solution' could be found with the court system.

Is it so difficult that some people may need to start again for various reasons and move on? Leaving behind everything and anything important to them because they feel it is best /safest to move on for those close to them.

I am sat on the fence about the voluntary or involuntary disappearance. My reasons are simply the two things that could track DNV were disabled or not where they were meant to be very conveniently. Which means she couldn't be tracked electronically.

Was it planned or not planned no one knows? What a lot of trouble to go to steal a 2nd hand 2014 car.

My hope is this young lady is alive and well starting a new life for whatever reason. My Fear is she isn't.

I don't know what to think as there are so many different scenarios and possibilities

MingyMoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member