Identified! TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 Sherry Ann Jarvis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had never heard that.

My thoughts are that he tried to rape her but she somehow was able to hurt him bad enough that he could not It was bad enough that he was never able to do that again. I know it doesn’t change anything but I sure hope he suffers somehow in this life. I know he will be dealt with afterwards when he has to answer for he did to her And whoever else
I’m going with impotent, this the blunt object. I get distressed even typing that. Poor, poor baby.

I’m going with impotent, this the blunt object. I get distressed even typing that. Poor, poor baby.
I've read a couple of profiling books recently, and the blunt object is very typical of certain types of killers. I'm no profiler, but often a more disorganized type killer, one who had rage or inadequacy, versus one who was sadistic and enjoying violent sex.

I've read a couple of profiling books recently, and the blunt object is very typical of certain types of killers. I'm no profiler, but often a more disorganized type killer, one who had rage or inadequacy, versus one who was sadistic and enjoying violent sex.
Aside from the blunt object attack, she was beaten brutally and bitten. I would say your rage and inadequacy theory is a good one.

I just found out last night that they have identified Lyle Stevik,this happened back in May,wow I can’t believe I totally missed it.Anyway it’s great that they finally know who he is and they have yet to release more details.It made me realize that more and more doe’s are being identified thanks to the advances in DNA technology.I think that our WCJD turn is going to happen very soon.

I just found out last night that they have identified Lyle Stevik,this happened back in May,wow I can’t believe I totally missed it.Anyway it’s great that they finally know who he is and they have yet to release more details.It made me realize that more and more doe’s are being identified thanks to the advances in DNA technology.I think that our WCJD turn is going to happen very soon.

They will not be releasing anymore details about Lyle Stevik due to the manner of death.

I really hope WCJD can be identified through genealogy. I think that is her only hope at this point.

It would be amazing if someone came forward and she could be given her name back.

Hello all. With the anniversary of our girls fateful night approaching. Would anyone locally be interested in meeting up to tidy up, place flowers, say a prayer? Possibly have lunch or coffee and share thoughts and ideas as a group? God Bless.

Nice thought, would love that but I'm in the Netherlands.

I wish that dream of mine where Doctor Who landed his TARDIS in Huntsville and offered to let WCJD sleep in it had been really. Dreams are always better than reality :'(
Better than half the dreams I have.

Thank you! I took a really quick look at the list and I'll keep on looking, but for now I found this guy whose life sentence began in 1972 and whose DOB is 10/30/1939, so he celebrated his 41st birthday two days before Jane Doe was found dead... It's a really long shot and it's probably nothing, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.
Clarence Prejean, Jr | Texas Prison Inmates | The Texas Tribune

Interesting thought. Not sure if any follow up was Done on this. it likes like in 1980 ellis county had a good sized jail. It was also modified in 1974 when a juvenile addition was built.

This makes me wonder if she was going to visit a sibling at the juvenile jail and tried to dress older (heels) so she could get in, like an adult sibling. Maybe no parents around and it was just her and a sibling.

It is now but it may not of been quite as close of the time. I believe that I 45 was only two lane at the time in the ditch there with the Culvert was not present to my understanding

When I hit the historical tab, if I'm looking at the right road, it looks like there was an access road next to it in 1960?

It looks like that list is current inmates. Some where incarcerated in the 80's but I wanted a list of who was there at the time. I started making a list of people through old articles but I only have 4 names so far.

Yes, I get that; the list of inmates is constantly updating, but IIRC, we've been down this alley a few times already with little or nothing as a result. I suggest you read earlier posts, though, maybe you spot something that was missed first time around? I think posts around post #1800-#1820 were prison related, plus the very first posts. It's always good with a pair of "new" eyes.

Yes, I get that; the list of inmates is constantly updating, but IIRC, we've been down this alley a few times already with little or nothing as a result. I suggest you read earlier posts, though, maybe you spot something that was missed first time around? I think posts around post #1800-#1820 were prison related, plus the very first posts. It's always good with a pair of "new" eyes.

I would also like to make a request for a listing of inmates at Ellis Co. during that time just out of curiosity. That thought has stuck with me for a while now. Do we know if anyone has done that yet?

I would also like to make a request for a listing of inmates at Ellis Co. during that time just out of curiosity. That thought has stuck with me for a while now. Do we know if anyone has done that yet?
I am trying to piece one together by looking at online sources. I am not getting very far.
Is it possible the waitress remembered wrong and it wasn't Rockport. It could have been Round Rock or Rockdale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member