Woman goes to hospital in vaginal pain has dead turtle inside her

“A police source in Tenerife said: "This incident did happen and the reports are true. The woman does not know how the reptile ended up where it did and we don't either."

The woman suffered a "serious infection'' from the dead animal, believed to be a freshwater turtle and police have opened an investigation into the incident.

"The duty doctors inspected her and saw that her discomfort was due to the fact that the woman, who lives on the island, had a dead turtle inside her vagina which had caused a serious infection," police said.”
Doctors find turtle inside woman's vagina after having pain

Maybe she is too mortified to admit she put a turtle inside her and/or worried about prosecution for animal abuse. I just can’t imagine a sex offender using a turtle as a foreign object for sexual assault. This is so bizarre and unbelievable.

Oh my, this is a weird one.
I can't think of anything to say, my mind just went kaput :eek::confused:o_O
Yep, I got nothing

Lol. But what woman wouldn't even know something was crawling into her vagina??? That's what I would like to know. Well maybe not but even the turtle entering without being detected seems impossible to me. Jmo

A drugged one.

That tortoise in that picture in the article was a decent size tortoise and would have had to be put into the body.

Well everyone can make all the jokes they want.

But the woman suffered a serious infection and is declining to give a statement, so I’m sure she’s mortified. If it’s true that she was partying with a a group of guys and has no recollection of the night, I’m inclined to believe she’s a sexual assault victim. I wouldn’t put it past a bunch of drunk jerks to do something so absurd just for the lulz. If she was a willing participant, why would she have waited days to get care? Regardless of what happened, I hope she’s feeling okay.

Well everyone can make all the jokes they want.

But the woman suffered a serious infection and is declining to give a statement, so I’m sure she’s mortified. If it’s true that she was partying with a a group of guys and has no recollection of the night, I’m inclined to believe she’s a sexual assault victim. I wouldn’t put it past a bunch of drunk jerks to do something so absurd just for the lulz. If she was a willing participant, why would she have waited days to get care? Regardless of what happened, I hope she’s feeling okay.
Exactly...I don't think this is funny at all and fail to see the humor in crude jokes about the incident.

been a lot of hurricane activity lately - maybe batteries were in short supply?

Yes she was assaulted or put it there herself that tortiose was way to big to make its own way in there.After seeing the pictures I realize it was a crime to her and the tortoise.I apologize for using this thread as an excuse to post my own turtles.I love to show them off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back