Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 *Arrest* #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I read it at Crime Watxh Daily...not sure if that is allowed here or not. Although, I would typically use news references this one had a video and laid out the specifics of the previously unreleased footage. That is where I got the 3:30 from. I can link it if allowed.

I haven't watched this video yet but is this the one of the neighbor? I really never found her that credible but that's just my opinion. Iirc she tried to imply Sergio was somehow involved which I always felt was ridiculous since it was based on no evidence to support any of it. Jmo

I remember NG had her in often when Grace was constantly falsely accusing an innocent father.

Last edited:
https://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/The-Latest-Suspect-pleads-not-guilty-Arizona-13254423.php

The Latest: Suspect pleads not guilty Arizona girls' deaths

Christopher Matthew Clements entered the plea Monday afternoon during his first appearance in a Tucson courtroom following a 22-felony count indictment that includes charges of first-degree murder, kidnapping and sexual exploitation of a minor.

Authorities say the 36-year-old led them to the remains last year of 6-year-old Isabel Celis, who went missing in April 2012. They also say he is accused of killing 13-year-old Maribel Gonzalez, whose body was found in June 2014 three days she went missing.

The 36-year-old, already serving time in Phoenix for burglary charges, was indicted earlier this month on 21 counts.

Tucson police have not said what led to them investigating Clements in the killings of 6-year-old Isabel Celis and 13-year-old Maribel Gonzalez.

It continues to amaze me how pedophile predators against children always pleads NG.

I think it is another controlled way to make the victims loved ones suffer. These type of creepy defendants want to be the center of attention. They want to be able to relive the brutal acts of their demonic work and show everyone what they have done to the most vulnerable and innocent.

Imo they relish in tormenting the parents of the children who were caught in their web of horror. It continues to give them power to even control the living. Imo that is why they opt for open trials.

As an aside I think what solved this case was when CC thought they would believe he didn't do the killing yet directed them to the body. But I think the star witness will be his girlfriend.

He may have said much more but at the time she didn't grasp the importance of it. Now she will go back and rethink all he told her since 2012.

Jmo

Last edited:
So I noticed in both those articles, no next court date. I can't find him in the Pima County court site. There are other charges, but not this one - well as of yet. Would think they would be there....

TIA if someone finds a date for me! :)

I'm sorry I had to do a copy and paste. If somebody could please let me know how to just add a link I'd appreciate it, thanks

Murder suspect pleads not guilty in deaths of 2 Tucson girls
Bree Burkitt Arizona Republic
Published 5:25 PM EDT Sep 24, 2018
4ae500e5-cfa4-4e42-a249-0f10d4f1d265-092518-news-arraignment-p1.jpg

Christopher Clements is arraigned via video in Pima County Superior Court in Tucson on Sept. 25, 2018.
Rick Wiley/Arizona Daily Star

The man accused of killing two Tucson girls and burying their bodies in the desert pleaded not guilty Monday afternoon in Pima County Superior Court.

Monday's arraignment marked Christopher Clements' first court appearance since law enforcement announced he had been indicted on 22 charges related to the killings of 6-year-old Isabel Celis and 13-year-old Maribel Gonzalez in a Sept. 15 press conference. Police records indicate there may be additional victims.

AL - AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #4

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, and thank you for the welcome.

I'm so sorry, I never intended at all to offend anybody here so if I did I do apologise for that sincerely. I was merely expressing my opinion from the get go, and if that opinion is proven to be wrong I will happily hold my hands up and apologise for jumping to conclusions.

The new evidence does suggest my opinion to be completely wrong so my post above maybe shouldn't have been voiced. It is merely my opinion only and will be kept to myself from now on. However I will be watching this case with bated Breath as I feel personally that more stunning revelations are to follow. Has it been stated that neither family knew CC? I'm sorry if I missed that.

Again to anyone I have caused offence, I do apologise, I will be sure to be more careful in future posts.

Hi, and thank you for the welcome.

I'm so sorry, I never intended at all to offend anybody here so if I did I do apologise for that sincerely. I was merely expressing my opinion from the get go, and if that opinion is proven to be wrong I will happily hold my hands up and apologise for jumping to conclusions.

The new evidence does suggest my opinion to be completely wrong so my post above maybe shouldn't have been voiced. It is merely my opinion only and will be kept to myself from now on. However I will be watching this case with bated Breath as I feel personally that more stunning revelations are to follow. Has it been stated that neither family knew CC? I'm sorry if I missed that.

Again to anyone I have caused offence, I do apologise, I will be sure to be more careful in future posts.

Could you explain what new evidence shows Sergio's involvement? If he knew Isa...and her family why would he need to have a photo of their home in his possession? He could download that easily from the internet. It seems logical he was casing the home out before entering as other pedos... have done.

Why is this predator stalking this child's father saying he has video of him going into a pawn shop? And as far as I know that claim has never been supported.

This predator has a very long pedophile history since he was 15 of horrific acts against small children even one who was 4 years old.

His predatory practices happened in several states. Serio has no criminal record for sexually abusing children. Never. So there is nothing in his history that remotely supports his involvement. Nor has the TPD...said he is involved.

In fact they said they were glad they could finally bring the families of both families justice by the arrest of the ONE who had kidnapped..raped and murdered both of their daughters.

I understand having an opinion but imo we are past that now since CC is the one the police have arrested for solely murdering both young girls. In fact CC..told his girlfriend he put 4 bodies in the desert.

That may be the real rest of the story by finding out how many victims he has actually murdered. I expect he has left little bodies in several states.

Jmo

Last edited:
Hi, I didn't say I had evidence of SC involvement, I clearly stated it was my opinion from the start that he very well could have been involved. On the night it happened:

Isabel slept alone in her own room after the parents revealing she always slept with her brothers normally

Sergio slept on the sofa admitting on camera, he couldn't remember the last time he ever did that

Too many coincidences for there to have been an opportunity for her to be abducted personally, any other night and the abductor wouldn't have been successful. It just so happens he struck on that particular night.

The morning of the disappearance, SC sent his crying son running around the neighbourhood alone looking for Isabel, if I believed my child had been abducted in the night, I would be holding on to my other children for dear life and never letting them go again. To me, not the conduct of a father who believes his child was abducted, and doesn't know when this abductor could strike again.

Whatever the reason was, none of us know, but CPS had been involved with that family prior to Isabel going missing and after, and the father was removed from the household. Now guessing that was due to his mental state, suicidal ideation etc is just a guess, as I could come up with a multitude of reasons why he was removed also.

I also read Peter hyatts statement analysis blog, and although some may consider him "junk science" he does work in partnership with law enforcement to help solve criminal cases, and he believes SC gives himself away with his own words

I don't doubt for a second that CC must have had involvement in the abduction and murder of Isabel, he couldn't have known the things he did if he didn't, but to me until this case has come to a final conclusion it doesn't mean SC wasn't involved also.

I'm not trying to stir up conflict or argument with anybody. This is purely my opinion and if I'm completely wrong I will be embarasssed, ashamed and whole heartedly sorry for ever doubting SC, but I can't help how I feel about the case and I'm just expressing my personal opinion. I thought WS was a place for all opinions and theories and although somebody has been arrested and charged, this case is far from over yet. I believe much more than we ever thought will be revealed when this case goes to trial and there will be more than just CC arrested over involvement. MOO

This will be the last post I will make on this matter since there has been no evidence of Sergio's involvment and certainly not by any law enforcement agencies which is what has all the weight and what truly matters.

It's not what outsiders who do not know even Sergio or his family think that really matters anyway .

Anyone can make anything suspicious. People tend to seek what they want to find imo.

Btw Sergio was not removed from his home. Sergio agreed to leave and only moved down the block from his family. He was seen later very close to his family watching his son play ball and not one thing happened to him. Not by DFC..nor the police. Nothing. Shortly after he came back home and has remained for years with his family..

I think he was getting constant death threats and agreed to move out thinking they would diminish. Those death threats had to terrify his wife and children. It made a very unsafe environment for him and his loved ones now remaining since CC had abducted his only daughter.

So if you insist Sergio had involvement so be it.

I will continue to rely on what TPD... has said and done and not once have they said Sergio had any involvement. Per TPD. they have arrested CC for the murder of Isabel and Maribel...period.

Talking heads and bloggers aren't evidence of anything except to show how totally wrong they have been about this case and several other cases where false allegations were also meritless and baseless. Sergio has not been the only parent falsely accused and sadly he will not be the last.

God be with both families as they both seek justice for their daughters. Thank God they have the full support in their communities by those who actually know them personally.

I think it would help reading the TOS here
concerning victims when a suspect has been arrested and charged.

Jmo

My apologies everyone but I am very short on time and so I am posting a message to our new member MummyRatcliffe here.

Here is a youtube video that shows how to cut and paste a link. There are also videos that show how to cut and past on a cell phone.

You are only allowed to post 10 percent of the article then you must link to the article.

Here are the instructions

I'm sorry I had to do a copy and paste. If somebody could please let me know how to just add a link I'd appreciate it, thanks

Murder suspect pleads not guilty in deaths of 2 Tucson girls
Bree Burkitt Arizona Republic
Published 5:25 PM EDT Sep 24, 2018
4ae500e5-cfa4-4e42-a249-0f10d4f1d265-092518-news-arraignment-p1.jpg

Christopher Clements is arraigned via video in Pima County Superior Court in Tucson on Sept. 25, 2018.
Rick Wiley/Arizona Daily Star

The man accused of killing two Tucson girls and burying their bodies in the desert pleaded not guilty Monday afternoon in Pima County Superior Court.

Monday's arraignment marked Christopher Clements' first court appearance since law enforcement announced he had been indicted on 22 charges related to the killings of 6-year-old Isabel Celis and 13-year-old Maribel Gonzalez in a Sept. 15 press conference. Police records indicate there may be additional victims.

AL - AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #4

Tricia, thank you for the help re. How to link an article.

I will be adding nothing further to WS threads and will continue to read the threads as I did before. I didn't know by giving my opinion, I would be berated, challenged and made to feel bad for not agreeing with what other posters believe.

As a side note, regardless of what we already know, CC is technically innocent of any wrongdoing until tried by a jury of his peers, as this hasn't happened yet and we don't know the full details of the case, it's impossible to know if more arrests will be made and who the guilty parties are versus who are the true victims, so I don't believe I've violated any TOS, surely my posts would have been removed if I had? The true victims of this crime, undoubtedly, are poor Isabel and Maribel, may they rest in peace.

Sorry just one more comment, then I will return to just reading the threads and following the case as it unfolds. When Isabel disappeared, the celis' made statements and interviews to the public, on many occasions. When Isabel's remains were found, the celis' made a statement to the public, to help us get "closure" also..... wth!!! Closure??? What about pleading with the public to wrack there brains and find their daughters killer and bring him to justice??? Now somebody has been arrested and indicted, what have we heard from the Celis' family??? Not a dicky bird, nothing, nada. Maribels family have made 3 statements/interviews, also maribels family came to the indictment alone, the Celis family came with their lawyer. Speaks volumes to me, but feel free to sit on your high horse and think you know more than anybody else. I've never claimed or insisted SC was involved, I said I won't be surprised if he was, and was prepared to never mention it again in another post until challenged to provide "evidence" he was involved. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, and I'll apologise for that, but last I checked, free speech was allowed and I'm entitled to my opinion. Let's just see how the case unfolds eh!

This will be the last post I will make on this matter since there has been no evidence of Sergio's involvment and certainly not by any law enforcement agencies which is what has all the weight and what truly matters.

It's not what outsiders who do not know even Sergio or his family think that really matters anyway .

Anyone can make anything suspicious. People tend to seek what they want to find imo.

Btw Sergio was not removed from his home. Sergio agreed to leave and only moved down the block from his family. He was seen later very close to his family watching his son play ball and not one thing happened to him. Not by DFC..nor the police. Nothing. Shortly after he came back home and has remained for years with his family..

I think he was getting constant death threats and agreed to move out thinking they would diminish. Those death threats had to terrify his wife and children. It made a very unsafe environment for him and his loved ones now remaining since CC had abducted his only daughter.

So if you insist Sergio had involvement so be it.

I will continue to rely on what TPD... has said and done and not once have they said Sergio had any involvement. Per TPD. they have arrested CC for the murder of Isabel and Maribel...period.

Talking heads and bloggers aren't evidence of anything except to show how totally wrong they have been about this case and several other cases where false allegations were also meritless and baseless. Sergio has not been the only parent falsely accused and sadly he will not be the last.

God be with both families as they both seek justice for their daughters. Thank God they have the full support in their communities by those who actually know them personally.

I think it would help reading the TOS here
concerning victims when a suspect has been arrested and charged.

Jmo
Thank you!!!!!

Phone records implicate alleged Isabel Celis killer
Day she disappeared his phone was near Celis house
6:59 PM, Sep 28, 2018

Some key evidence against Clements sat unused for three years.

In May 2017 a new lead detective on the case decided to review the evidence. He wrote, "I noted several items of evidence that appeared to have not been previously tested by DNA Labs International or any other forensic lab." Investigators say of the six samples found, one found DNA on Maribel Gonzalez from Christopher Clements.

As Christopher Clements led investigators to Isabel Celis remains, he said he didn't kill her. He blamed other criminals for that but he said he did pour bleach on her remains to repel animals.
Phone records implicate alleged Isabel Celis killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member