Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Glenn Chambers Probate - Google Drive Here's some documents I don't know if everyone has seen.
The following new documents have been added to the court page located at Tyler Odyssey Portal. They are also available at the Google Drive link steverogers posted above (thank you!):

05/14/2018: "Order Directing County Clerk to Deposit Funds into the Registry of the Court":
Order Deposit Funds in ROC 05142018.pdf
Amount: $3,225.00 (MC's portion [or one-half] of the net proceeds from the sale of a 1971 Chevrolet project truck, a 1966 Ford Mustang and a 16-foot utility trailer)

For reference: Appraised value of each of the above per "Inventory, Appraisement and List of Claims" submitted to the court by BC and subsequently approved by Judge Duncan Thomas: Chevy: $200.00; Mustang: $500.00; Trailer: Item not listed:
Inventory, Appraisement and List of Claims 08252017.PDF

05/29/2018: "Order Directing County Clerk to Deposit Funds into the Registry of the Court":
Order Deposit Funds in ROC 05292018 Dodge Coronet.pdf
MC's portion: $2,750.00 (from the sale of a 1967 Dodge Coronet)

Appraised value per "Inventory, Appraisement and List of Claims": $3,500.00

05/29/2018: "Order Directing County Clerk to Deposit Funds into the Registry of the Court":
Order Deposit Funds in ROC 05292018 Property.pdf
MC's portion: $81,855.48 (from the sale of their home)

Appraised value per "Inventory, Appraisement and List of Claims": $118,325 (the number is based on the "Market Value" as determined by Hunt County Appraisal District, which was $236,650 for 2016, IMO):
Hunt CAD Property Search

I have not been able to find out how much the house sold for. According to realtor.com, it was priced at $349,900 a little less than a month before it sold on 5/23. The website also says "Last Sold for $325,001 - $370,000":
7086 Fm 2101, Quinlan, TX 75474 - realtor.com®
Self-Service
Warranty Deed 05232018.pdf

What we do know is that they refinanced for $180,800 in 2014:
Deed of Release 07032018 Related.pdf
Satisfaction of Mortgage 07032018

Whatever the case may be, based on the amount that was deposited into the court-managed account, it appears that the total net proceeds from the sale was about $164,000. Not too bad, IMO.

Last edited:
Does anybody remember how it was determined by some websleuthers Hallman was alive I can't find it?

I know Hunt County Missing page has attempted to make contact with the wife numerous times.The only sighting of him buying camping gear came from Sheriff Meeks mouth.There has been a couple of go workers say he isn't missing he ran away with the pregnant girlfriend but never no details or how they know.which could be true but I'm skeptical of anything that comes from Sheriff Meeks.

I know Hunt County Missing page has attempted to make contact with the wife numerous times.The only sighting of him buying camping gear came from Sheriff Meeks mouth.There has been a couple of go workers say he isn't missing he ran away with the pregnant girlfriend but never no details or how they know.which could be true but I'm skeptical of anything that comes from Sheriff Meeks.

This is the first I have read about purchasing camping gear and who is the pregnant girlfriend??? I've never heard about that! Can you elaborate or link a comment?
TYIA

(RBBM)
Maybe his wife has said enough and decided to declare him dead.

Having looked at the case information on the court website, I do not believe the coworkers' claim is entirely false. In fact, if true, it actually answers a question I had about the parties involved (Mr. Hallman's wife is not the one petitioning to have him declared dead). Still, I believe he left by himself.
Smart Search - Tyler Odyssey Portal

I agree, steverogers: Meeks has zero credibility as far as I'm concerned.

This is the first I have read about purchasing camping gear and who is the pregnant girlfriend??? I've never heard about that! Can you elaborate or link a comment?
TYIA
“Hallman purchased a large amount of camping equipment from a local store on the day he disappeared in late July, but there have been no other clues concerning his disappearance made public and Meeks said no one has come forward with any tips since shortly after Hallman went missing.”
L-3 executive remains missing

1 Year Later, Hallman's Disappearance Still in Question

(RBBM)

Having looked at the case information on the court website, I do not believe the coworkers' claim is entirely false. In fact, if true, it actually answers a question I had about the parties involved (Mr. Hallman's wife is not the one petitioning to have him declared dead). Still, I believe he left by himself.
Smart Search - Tyler Odyssey Portal

I agree, steverogers: Meeks has zero credibility as far as I'm concerned.
IMHO, I clicked on your above link, but had no info to enter so couldn't go read anything. I mainly clicked on it out of curiosity, and I will admit to being rather dumb re: doing court/document searches. What's the easiest way to look for updated docs. re: Papaw's case? Using your above link? ( How the heck do you find all these things ?;)

IMHO, I clicked on your above link, but had no info to enter so couldn't go read anything. I mainly clicked on it out of curiosity, and I will admit to being rather dumb re: doing court/document searches. What's the easiest way to look for updated docs. re: Papaw's case? Using your above link? ( How the heck do you find all these things ?;)
Chambers,Michael G and find the case and all hearings and documents will be listed in one place.

TYIA
The pregnant comment can't be linked cause it has never been msm but a work rumor but the camping gear quote from Meeks was posted above but footage was never mentioned.

Chambers,Michael G and find the case and all hearings and documents will be listed in one place.
Yes, steverogers is right. I just wanted to emphasize that if you put a space between the comma and the M, it doesn’t work. So weird!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member