AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that there are many different POVs out there about the most recent DNV baby and I totally respect everyones right to an opinion on the topic. My issue was that the birth happened and was a major life event and must have impacted DNV on some level. No judgement involved here other than trying to figure out how this life event impacted her or had she processed everything and it was back to doubles at PF Changs and business as usual? The comment 'not relevent' in my mind is right up there with '100% unrelated' following the JCD search and arrest and does little to nothing to explore the issues we talk about all the time on WS when we try to get to know victims. Not relevant as a comment shuts down discussion, inquiry and does zero IMO to further our understanding of our victim who we are BTW trying to find. Just my POV.
I completely agree the pregnancy is relevant. I meant that all surrogates might not want the exposure of everyone knowing. Not saying she was a surrogate. We don’t know. That’s why the pregnancy imo is very much so relevant. It adds a whole new dimension to the story

I completely agree the pregnancy is relevant. I meant that all surrogates might not want the exposure of everyone knowing. Not saying she was a surrogate. We don’t know. That’s why the pregnancy imo is very much so relevant. It adds a whole new dimension to the story

Totally agree, I think this is a good point. I just think at this point with the person missing for 2 months it might be time to be completely candid and explore all avenues if they really want the public's help. LE will find this information whether or not it is disclosed in a private group.

Since LE has stated publicly it wants the public's help finding DNV, I think they should release more information and ask specifically what they think will help them. Amber alerts are so effective when the criteria is met because you are giving a lot of people very specific information to look for. People are looking for a specific make and model of car, so you deputize thousands to millions of eyes on the road who can call in the specific piece of information you're looking for.

LE may not have information that specific but if they have any information at all where DNV's car went after the Shell Station, they should release it. Even as they did in Mollie's case, give people a few very specific areas of interest and ask anyone who was there to come in and you can question that narrow group further.

Totally agree, I think this is a good point. I just think at this point with the person missing for 2 months it might be time to be completely candid and explore all avenues if they really want the public's help. LE will find this information whether or not it is disclosed in a private group.

Since LE has stated publicly it wants the public's help finding DNV, I think they should release more information and ask specifically what they think will help them. Amber alerts are so effective when the criteria is met because you are giving a lot of people very specific information to look for. People are looking for a specific make and model of car, so you deputize thousands to millions of eyes on the road who can call in the specific piece of information you're looking for.

LE may not have information that specific but if they have any information at all where DNV's car went after the Shell Station, they should release it. Even as they did in Mollie's case, give people a few very specific areas of interest and ask anyone who was there to come in and you can question that narrow group further.

I am glad you brought up Mollie's case, it gave me a tweet idea. I tweeted the Mobile LE to take a page from Brooklyn Iowa's book and give something to help people remember something.

Another note. I noticed the FB page has requested the Party of 4 participants to tell their story on the FB page. Am I wrong when a FB account is private only the members can see the post? How would the Party of 4 participants know they were being summoned? I guess they can make certain post public but would they be able to respond? And would they be able to see the members comments? Who is going to set themselves up for that!

Another note. I noticed the FB page has requested the Party of 4 participants to tell their story on the FB page. Am I wrong when a FB account is private only the members can see the post? How would the Party of 4 participants know they were being summoned? I guess they can make certain post public but would they be able to respond? And would they be able to see the members comments? Who is going to set themselves up for that!
I noticed you refered to the group as “party of 4”. Is this your terminology, or has the language changed in the fb group as to how the group is refered to? (I’ve learned that I’m not a ‘real’ person, which is why I was excluded from the group. Definitey will join you for coffee and donuts!)

I am glad you brought up Mollie's case, it gave me a tweet idea. I tweeted the Mobile LE to take a page from Brooklyn Iowa's book and give something to help people remember something.

Correct, unless they are memebers, they can’t see that “request” but maybe the poster thought the word would get back to them. Still, who would voluntarily walk into a hornet’s nest? I assume those individuals have been questioned by LE, I’d stay off the radar too Bc of how crazy people are about anyone associated with the missing person.

I noticed you refered to the group as “party of 4”. Is this your terminology, or has the language changed in the fb group as to how the group is refered to? (I’ve learned that I’m not a ‘real’ person, which is why I was excluded from the group. Definitey will join you for coffee and donuts!)
No we were joking around the other night and most agreed that the 'party train' reference probably wasn't appropriate to the circumstances of 4 people getting together for dinner. Still wanting a shorthand way to refer to this group the term "Party of 4" was jokingly used to avoid having to use initials for MK, RC, DNV and DW and as it more appropriately described what actually happened that evening which was a meal and drinks with 4 people.

@otto I know I might regret asking this but have you looked at the hot spots listed on the map posted on the MPD website? The reservoir you mentioned the other night got 2 circles ID'd as hotspots. Interestingly enough the Dog River area was also ID'd as a hotspot and this is believed to be where DW has a house on the river (along with a boat). The other curious hotspot I thought was on Mobile Bay north of Fort Morgan where the unidentified female was body was found a couple of weeks ago (no ID yet so far as I can tell and I wonder if that body might have been DNV?). Having looked at the NOAA charts there are some deep water areas located in hotspots on the map. I realize this is totally speculative but as locations to ditch a car and possibly a body some of these locations are actually quite good. I wonder why they haven't been searched? Or maybe they have?

Last edited:

Absolutely agree! This is a total fools errand IMO and the Party of 4 would be well advised to stay away. The reality is they won't even know they have been summoned which makes the request even more hilarious. Not that I think they would do it but if the Party of 4 either individually or collectively posted their account on the MPD Find Danniella page that could be quite useful as potentially information could be used by members of the public that might have been out that night at Dublins or Ollies might recall seeing something that could help MPD find DNV. The public truly has next to nothing to work with here unfortunately. Do we have a description of DW car as someone might remember seeing it versus the DNV vehicle. Do we have an actual description of Car 3? Again somebody might recall seeing Car 3 if they knew what they were looking for. This event didn't happen yesterday so I'm not sure why descriptions of ALL the vehicles weren't put out there immediately for public viewing. My assumption at this point is that this lack of information was actually deliberate as since I've started following some of the local crime events in Mobile there have been a number of examples of photos, cars, CCTV have all been posted and where MPD have asked the public for help and the public responds quite quickly and effectively. This reaching out to the public with pictures and instructions hasn't happened in this case for whatever reason so I can only assume there is a reason for that not having been done.

Last edited:
@otto I know I might regret asking this but have you looked at the hot spots listed on the map posted on the MPD website? The reservoir you mentioned the other night got 2 circles ID'd as hotspots. Interestingly enough the Dog River area was also ID'd as a hotspot and this is believed to be where DW has a house on the river (along with a boat). The other curious hotspot I thought was on Mobile Bay north of Fort Morgan where the unidentified female was body was found a couple of weeks ago (no ID yet so far as I can tell and I wonder if that body might have been DNV?). Having looked at the NOAA charts there are some deep water areas located in hotspots on the map. I realize this is totally speculative but as locations to ditch a car and possibly a body some of these locations are actually quite good. I wonder why they haven't been searched? Or maybe they have?

I have looked at some of the water spots on the map, and even researched which areas are deep enough for a car to easily vanish. I wouldn't even know where to begin, but hopefully police are actively searching obvious waterways for the car.

I read in several reports by MSM that CT was out of town with family and was due back Thursday, and DNV was suppose to spend the night at JDTs
Just jumping off your post because I just thought of something...

do we know for a fact (as I believe JDT stated) that DNV planned NOT to go in for work the next day (after she got her car) ?

I ask this because weren't her friends/co-workers concerned when she did not report to work that very next day?

wouldn't she have notified the co-workers that she wasn't going in to work that day?

I hope this makes sense...

I hope le can start clearing people and let the public know once they have. It’d be helpful for us to narrow down our suspect list
This is an interesting point to make in this case as we are 2 months post disappearance and NOT ONE person in the Mobile 'family' or the Party of 4 has been publicly cleared by LE. Not one. Wonder why?

We have no named suspects and no named POI. We have no pictures of any of the people involved the night of the disappearance and no pictures of any of the vehicles of any of the people involved other than DNV? Why? How can the public assist with no information? We have no clarification either as to the issue of who exactly asked that the CCTV at the Shell station be removed? Why?

Has anyone tweeted the news station involved to ask if they have confirmed whether the footage was specifically requested to be removed by MPD or was it JDT? If the footage can be viewed then it might make a nice addition to the new Find DNV website set up by MPD IMO. The public is able to help but needs something to work with beyond the picture of DNV and her car. If JDT requested the footage be removed from the TV station site then a statement admitting this took place and and explanation as to why might clear up any confusion as to motive IMO.

Was DNV driving her car out of the Shell station or was somebody else in control of her car? Which direction did DNV turn going out the Shell station. Who is Car 3 and how many people are in Car 3? Can pictures of the vehicles and drivers be posted so that the public might assist?

All we have seen is a labor intensive search of JCD property followed by JDC arrest. We don't yet know what JCD said about DNV to MPD or what his GF/Fiance knew about JCD and DNV. Why?

Alot of good ideas were presented here the other night regarding search locations. Why hasn't the JDT local team or friends of DNV undertaken private searches to look for her vehicle? Why isn't MPD out searching the area for the car either?

Last edited:
Just jumping off your post because I just thought of something...

do we know for a fact (as I believe JDT stated) that DNV planned NOT to go in for work the next day (after she got her car) ?

I ask this because weren't her friends/co-workers concerned when she did not report to work that very next day?

wouldn't she have notified the co-workers that she wasn't going in to work that day?

I hope this makes sense...
Yes, makes perfect sense. This is another question to add to our growing list of questions for MPD IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla