IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, found deceased, Evansdale, 13 Jul 2012 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyric was a 10 year old child. Mollie was twenty. Why would Lyric be able to escape from him when Mollie at 20 could not?

CR right now at (alleged) age 24 is 5'6" and 130lb. Six years ago, he would have been 18. Would he have been the same size? Maybe, maybe not. But men do tend to finish growing later than women, so it is quite possible that he was smaller then than he is now. And comparing a possible abduction of L and L to Mollie doesn't really work due to the fact we have no idea how he got Mollie or if she even had a chance to escape.

All good points. However, I don't think anyone suspected someone like him as being involved with Mollie's abduction and murder, either. He didn't match the police's profile at all.

I'm not really concerned about profiles. I'm just pointing out what I think are relevant points that if correct make him unable to carry out the crime.

Thinking of Elizabeth, Lyric and Abigail and Liberty and their loved ones I hope and pray for justice for them all everyday.

Echoing Greg's above statement. These cases are impossible to put out of your mind, ever. And, they are not the only two cases I would like to see solved before I pass.

I was thinking of Ally Brueger tonight as well.

122040-1f0bf6b5275d37ff9532ac9a2e11f6f7.jpg

Attachments

• puttoWIthLove.jpg
    puttoWIthLove.jpg
    334.7 KB · Views: 9
We don't even know Riveras exact age. He could have been 16 or 18 or even older, when the cousins were abducted. But he could have easily handled 2 very young girls. Once he lured them into his vehicle, they would trapped. And if you want to handle two girls, you just need to put a knife at the throat of one, and the other will be compliant.

I am very suspicious of him, and want to know more.

We don't even know Riveras exact age. He could have been 16 or 18 or even older, when the cousins were abducted. But he could have easily handled 2 very young girls. Once he lured them into his vehicle, they would trapped. And if you want to handle two girls, you just need to put a knife at the throat of one, and the other will be compliant.

I am very suspicious of him, and want to know more.
I think they should check his earlier work history (if they can find one) and see if he ever worked at Meyer Dairy Farms, Inc. MOO

CR right now at (alleged) age 24 is 5'6" and 130lb. Six years ago, he would have been 18. Would he have been the same size? Maybe, maybe not. But men do tend to finish growing later than women, so it is quite possible that he was smaller then than he is now. And comparing a possible abduction of L and L to Mollie doesn't really work due to the fact we have no idea how he got Mollie or if she even had a chance to escape.

I'm not really concerned about profiles. I'm just pointing out what I think are relevant points that if correct make him unable to carry out the crime.

This is just "me", but I have been following Websleuths for several years now, and feel strongly that there is a connection between the Lyric-Elizabeth and the Abigail-Liberty cases...perhaps even linking those 2 cases to that of Yingying Z. (Urbana, IL, in June, 2017).

BC (presently incarcerated in IL) is someone who lived/worked in Urbana, IL, who was familiar with WI (having grown up in WI), and who had driven the route multiple times between Stevensville, WI and Urbana, IL could have easily driven to N. Iowa as well as to Delphi, IN. JMOO.

This is just "me", but I have been following Websleuths for several years now, and feel strongly that there is a connection between the Lyric-Elizabeth and the Abigail-Liberty cases...perhaps even linking those 2 cases to that of Yingying Z. (Urbana, IL, in June, 2017).

BC (presently incarcerated in IL) is someone who lived/worked in Urbana, IL, who was familiar with WI (having grown up in WI), and who had driven the route multiple times between Stevensville, WI and Urbana, IL could have easily driven to N. Iowa as well as to Delphi, IN. JMOO.
Interesting! Wondering if work/ studying, brought him to the universities in Iowa and Indiana? speculation.
Deceased/Not Found - IL - Yingying Zhang, 25, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #7 *Arrest*

Apropos BC: I always think of this bearded man on a Friday in February 2017 round the Indianapolis area.
Second report of indecent exposure investigated on Monon Trail

It is not difficult to intimidate 8 and 10 year old girls and maintain their compliance . Whoever abducted and murdered Lyric and Lizzy could have shown them a weapon but I don't think a weapon would even be necessarily. We teach children about danger but we also teach them that adults are in charge and they are to do what they're told. Parents, school personnel, Sunday school teachers, store owners, etc., are all adults that children are taught to heed. Children carry that over into other situations. A stranger can give children acting up in a public place a "look" and they will stop or tone down what they are doing. There's always exceptions but the average 8 or 10 year old will do what an adult tells them to do - more so if those children are frightened.

We don't know what his English speaking ability was in 2012 but it wouldn't be necessary for him to say much or say anything at all to get the girls cooperation. He only had to present himself as a scary, menacing man and they would have been terrified, especially if they were trapped in the fenced in area beside Meyers Lake where their bicycles were found.

CR had the money for gas to cruise around Brooklyn watching Mollie and to leave her an equal distance from Brooklyn as the distance from Evansdale to Seven Bridges Wildlife Area. If he's responsible for the murders of Lyric and Lizzy, I think that money for gas was a priority so he could stalk others and engage in criminal activities.

I would never have connected CR to Lyric and Elizabeth, it doesn’t seem to fit the type of victim he chose in Mollie. JMO

Is the first picture of a man actually flashing ?? :eek:. What is the second picture about ?
Thinking the first man is in the process of flashing, the young man in yellow was photographed running away after allegedly flashing too.
But there is more, circa Sept. 2018!
"Feb 13th, 2017
INDIANAPOLIS (WTHR) - A month after police say a jogger exposed himself to women on the Monon Trail, they've received more reports of the same crime on the popular jogging path.

But this latest case of indecent exposure may have been committed by a different man. Police hope cell phone pictures from the victims help get both men caught.

Metro Police say the first incident happened late in the afternoon on January 9, near East 49th Street.

A jogger wearing a Drumstick Dash t-shirt and very short shorts was showing much more than he should. Police say he exposed himself to women and a 14- or 15-year-old girl. They say he even ran circles around the females, before he "tucked himself away" and ran off."

"I can't speak enough to how important that is," said IMPD Officer James Gillespie. "We don't want you to put yourself in harm's way, but if you have the ability to get your phone out and get the camera going and get one or two photos, that could really help the investigation."

"Mandy, whose identity we're protecting, saw the warnings, too. Then on Friday, she and her sister became victims while walking the Monon near the Indianapolis Art Center.

She says ironically, they were discussing the first case of indecent exposure, when a man pulled up in a pick-up truck and targeted them.

"He hopped out of the car, dropped his pants and exposed himself and began to masturbate," Mandy explained. "We were alarmed. It startled us as he jumped out of the car so fast."

It was the same crime of indecent exposure, but apparently a different man. This man has a beard and dark hair and was driving a maroon and tan pick-up truck. Mandy's sister snapped a few pictures before he pulled his pants up on and drove off."

"Mandy says the maroon truck had a blue license plate with a partial plate number of "1567."
Sept 14 2018
Women report being flashed by man on Monon Trail in Nora
"INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – Police are looking into multiple reports of a man flashing women on the Monon Trail in Nora".
"Another woman also filed a police report about a young man who flashed her. She told us it has happened to her multiple times, twice while he was pleasuring himself and smiling at her. Every single time, the flasher did not hide. He was bold enough to do it out in the open."

Thinking the first man is in the process of flashing, the young man in yellow was photographed running away after allegedly flashing too.
But there is more, circa Sept. 2018!
"Feb 13th, 2017
INDIANAPOLIS (WTHR) - A month after police say a jogger exposed himself to women on the Monon Trail, they've received more reports of the same crime on the popular jogging path.

But this latest case of indecent exposure may have been committed by a different man. Police hope cell phone pictures from the victims help get both men caught.

Metro Police say the first incident happened late in the afternoon on January 9, near East 49th Street.

A jogger wearing a Drumstick Dash t-shirt and very short shorts was showing much more than he should. Police say he exposed himself to women and a 14- or 15-year-old girl. They say he even ran circles around the females, before he "tucked himself away" and ran off."

"I can't speak enough to how important that is," said IMPD Officer James Gillespie. "We don't want you to put yourself in harm's way, but if you have the ability to get your phone out and get the camera going and get one or two photos, that could really help the investigation."

"Mandy, whose identity we're protecting, saw the warnings, too. Then on Friday, she and her sister became victims while walking the Monon near the Indianapolis Art Center.

She says ironically, they were discussing the first case of indecent exposure, when a man pulled up in a pick-up truck and targeted them.

"He hopped out of the car, dropped his pants and exposed himself and began to masturbate," Mandy explained. "We were alarmed. It startled us as he jumped out of the car so fast."

It was the same crime of indecent exposure, but apparently a different man. This man has a beard and dark hair and was driving a maroon and tan pick-up truck. Mandy's sister snapped a few pictures before he pulled his pants up on and drove off."

"Mandy says the maroon truck had a blue license plate with a partial plate number of "1567."
Sept 14 2018
Women report being flashed by man on Monon Trail in Nora
"INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – Police are looking into multiple reports of a man flashing women on the Monon Trail in Nora".
"Another woman also filed a police report about a young man who flashed her. She told us it has happened to her multiple times, twice while he was pleasuring himself and smiling at her. Every single time, the flasher did not hide. He was bold enough to do it out in the open."

Well don’t to the women for getting pictures of these perverts. It seems they are more common than I thought. I’ve had the experience of seeing a flasher, while he was riding a motorbike, I was only a teen myself at the time. I just don’t get what they got out of it.

Well don’t to the women for getting pictures of these perverts. It seems they are more common than I thought. I’ve had the experience of seeing a flasher, while he was riding a motorbike, I was only a teen myself at the time. I just don’t get what they got out of it.

I think it’s the thrill of the shock they are causing it must cause a rush of adrenaline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998