Malaysia airlines 370 with 239 people on board, 8 March 2014 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
In reference to the batteries not fitting in x/ray machine.

In the Airlines cargo areas I go to pick up packages if it won’t fit (x-ray)they bring in the dogs. Not sure what other countries do.

MAL was in the know

the stuff did not undergo any screening

we have to remember they released an fake cargo manifest that said something like 2000 triple aaa batteries !

and some oranges ....................

A
I think it's easy to point fingers in hind sight; I'm doing it too. I wonder what other countries do if they see a plane veer off course.

How do you hold people responsible when we still haven't found the plane? What course of accountability would fit it not knowing? I still think it was hi-jacked and the pilots did what they could to get the plane away to safety which in turn killed everyone.

I think they did not have a protocol for this type of event..
Also from your link:

"He has not explained the failings of the controllers, why it happened, what caused it? Was (it) incompetence? Was it neglect? What was it?" she wrote on Facebook.

"I hope that immediate action is taken against all the people who made these mistakes as a lesson for these people who hold a huge responsibility to take their jobs more seriously so that we can avoid disasters like this from happening again," Nathan said.

Something ha ~~

it was ludicrous and their were reasons for that

ATC does not let a giant twin aisle aircraft be missing for an hour or so before doing something!!

Were not talking about an airport wherein passengers are arriving via elephants!!

Or horses

donkeys

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tech expert Ian Wilson is to be airlifted to an area three miles from where he claims he has pinpointed the Malaysian Airlines flight using Google Maps.

He will then need a guide to lead him through the two-day jungle mission through the mountainous terrain west of Cambodian capital Phnom Penh.

MH370 team searching on the ground with exact jungle location where ‘plane came down’ - The Cambodia Daily

Glad he's going there and hope he finds it but I don't think he will .I don't think the trees would be a perfect airplane shape

Glad he's going there and hope he finds it but I don't think he will .I don't think the trees would be a perfect airplane shape

Just curious...what do you think the shape is if it is not the aircraft? I respect your opinion, which is why I am asking.

I am really torn....on one hand, I really want it to be MH370...on the other hand, how do we explain the aircraft pieces that have washed up on La Reunion and Madagaskar? How would they travel there from Cambodia? It seems impossible.

A tech expert from the UK claims he has spotted the doomed MH370 plane on Google Maps.

Ian Wilson believes remains of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane, which vanished carrying 239 people en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing , lie strewn deep in a jungle in Cambodia.
The video producer now plans to visit the dense terrain to prove his chilling theory.

He said: "Measuring the Google sighting, you're looking at around 69 metres, but there looks to be a gap between the tail and the back of the plane.

"It's just slightly bigger, but there's a gap that would probably account for that."

Google Maps expert claims he's found MH370 plane 'in darkest part of jungle'

Tabloid story. Just sharing for completeness.

ha!

"And in the end, as you can see the place where the plane is. It is literally the greenest, darkest part you can see."

It is google maps - topography not an ultrasound! ha !

makes no sense whatsoever !!

Completely opposite of what makes sense!!

ah just saw this

sei_27987278-4f14.jpg

that is silly imo

looks like an intact plane

what did he do land it like helicopter!!

aircraft tend not to stay intact during the accident sequence into jungles!!

Ian Wilson - IMDb

we would have to assume there has been no growth - in over four years - in a lush forest??

We would then have assume that high resolution sophisticated satellites cant take a peek!

humm might this be about the 54 million pound reward!

Last edited:
Just curious...what do you think the shape is if it is not the aircraft? I respect your opinion, which is why I am asking.

I am really torn....on one hand, I really want it to be MH370...on the other hand, how do we explain the aircraft pieces that have washed up on La Reunion and Madagaskar? How would they travel there from Cambodia? It seems impossible.

As was already said, the plane just dropped down and landed like a helicopter would? I would think not. I think had it come down there the trees would like different .

Regarding the plane seemingly perfectly placed in a forest, maybe some creative plane loving soul, "planted " it there to live in?
An Airplane in the Woods
"There is something oddly satisfying about seeing an airplane in the middle of the woods. As an avid traveler, an airplane has always served as a tool, as well as a symbol, for being free. Free to wander and explore different regions of the world and to engage in different views and ideas. To see this symbol purposely steered outside of it’s destined element (not in the tragic sense) seems to beautifully exemplify this concept. As I wandered into the wilderness to witness an airplane that is used as a home, it’s difficult not to sense the symbolism in it all. First, there is an object that can be used to get people purposely lost in life. Next, that object is purposely placed inside an area that makes the object itself seem lost. Brilliant."

Now we have this report today in Australia...for what purpose?

MH370 captain ‘obsessed with twins’
A SENSATIONAL new investigation into the disappearance of MH370 alleges Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah used Facebook to pursue Malaysian twin-sister models 34 years younger than him in the year before the tragic disappearance of the Boeing 777.

A News Corp investigation also reveals a psychologist believes Zaharie, the pilot-in-command when MH370 flew to its doom, “exhibited self-destructive and obsessive online behaviour that should have raised a red flag with Malaysia Airlines”.

The investigation by multi Walkley Award-winning journalist Paul Toohey found that Zaharie, a married 53-year-old, did not bother to conceal his identity, and “openly chased much younger women on social media and risked his career by putting his name to rants against the ruling government, which owned the airline for which he flew”.

For more on the revelations click here.

It further undermines a move by Malaysian authorities to dismiss Zaharie as the culprit behind the aircraft’s March 8, 2014 disappearance with 239 people on board.

Ian Wilson is a idiot. There's no way that plane is still intact in any form. Pieces of it are washing ashore on islands. This nut is pining for his 15 minutes of fame and unfortunately is getting it. Personally I'd use the Captain's deleted files from the simulator to see if the area could be pinpointed if that's doable. I'd love to see WoodsHole get a crack at it.

Ian Wilson is a idiot. There's no way that plane is still intact in any form. Pieces of it are washing ashore on islands. This nut is pining for his 15 minutes of fame and unfortunately is getting it. Personally I'd use the Captain's deleted files from the simulator to see if the area could be pinpointed if that's doable. I'd love to see WoodsHole get a crack at it.

I agree 100% with your first point. As for recovering deleted files, if that is possible, I'm sure they have tried. Once data is written over, it's pretty much gone. I can't think of any case where authorities have been able to recover deleted files. Many of the mass shooters often overwrite their hard drives before they carry out the crime. I have never heard of them being able to recover that data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong