Found Deceased Mexico - Adam "Biff" D’Esposito, 39, american surfer, Rosarito Baja Malibu, 8 Sept 2018

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Adam Francis D’Esposito, a man many know as Biff, has been missing in Mexico since Saturday, Sept. 8th. The 39-year-old was last seen in Baja Malibu. D’Esposito is a well-known surfer in California lineups.

He may have been driving his father’s car, a silver 2001 Volvo station wagon, plate number 4VZK300. “He was last seen in Rosarito in bad condition on September 8th soaking wet in clothes, barefoot and scared,” wrote a Cardiff-based photographer, on Instagram. “The person who saw him has known him for a few years. Said it was bad then he ran off.”

Have You Seen This Surfer Who Is Missing In Mexico?

missing1.jpg

Who said it was bad? Who saw him in "bad condition"? And does that mean beat up or on drugs?

I am confused as to who said it was bad also.

It doesn't say anything about being beat up and really doesn't explain "bad condition"
I suppose being wet , barefoot and scared may be considered bad condition.
Can't find much about this

According to his sister, he was last spotted south of the border in the town of Baja Malibu. It’s a spot Adam had been frequenting since he was a teenager.

On September 8th, the owner of a surf shop was one of the last known person to see and talk with Adam.

It is believed Adam had driven a silver 2001 Volvo station wagon into Mexico; however, he was later spotted shirtless and barefoot running alongside a highway. A passing driver captured video of the incident.

Adam has also battled mental illness, which could have played a role in his disappearance. “This year in February, he was diagnosed as bipolar,” she said.

Adam has never been out of touch for this length of time.

Carlsbad surfer disappears in Mexico

17656235_G.png

It's making a little more sense now. But honestly Mexico is NOT someplace I would want to be wandering around in. I live a couple of miles away from the border, but I keep myself on the US side. My family has lived in this area for sooooo many generations, to my knowledge I don't even think I have any relatives in Mexico anymore, if anything were to go wrong. Sure hope he's found safe and sound.

Carlsbad surfer Adam Francis D'Esposito, 39, went missing two weeks ago. He was last seen at Campo Villa Lepro just south of Baja Malibu, Mexico on September 11. He was seen barefoot and soaking wet while running south down a stretch of highway between Tijuana and Rosarito.

Carlsbad Surfer Adam "Biff" D'Esposito is Missing in Baja, Mexico

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back