Bill Cosby charged w/aggravated Sexual Assault/other Rape Allegations *conviction vacated* *civil trial 2022 guilty* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good grief...

Deanna Durante on Twitter

Defense is now saying reports indicate a tape recorded conversation may have been edited and that is why they want bail now. Judge says it may be too late for this argument is taking time to research it @NBCPhiladelphia

This was reported by NNPA newswire contribitor Stacy Brown. The report says an anonymous court official claims the tape recorded by Constand's mother was doctored.

What do you think?
EXCLUSIVE: Cosby recording could prove comedian innocent

Why 3-10 years? That is ridiculous! We know Cosby isn’t going to do anything wrong to get his time extended to ten years.

So, with credit for good behavior, how much of the three years will he actually serve?

The full 3 years.

What he will have to do when going before the parole board on the 4th year is show remorse and own up to his crimes.

I can't ever seeing him do this. After being sentenced he was seen laughing and joking.

He will never say he is remorseful because he isn't.

So he may serve more time than we think.

Bit late...

ETA: Laura McCrystal on Twitter

Cosby spokeswoman says he didn’t get fair trial. “The DA...used falsified evidence.” Claims recorded phone call played at trial was doctored.
smh

Yah, yah, yah. So, the rapist is already saying he's innocent, didn't get a fair trial, and doesn't belong in prison. He's clearly going to fit right in.

The Judgment of Conviction, which will specify the exact terms of his sentence, will be available soon. In the mean time, the reporters saying he will have to serve this or that before being eligible to apply for parole, may or may not be correct.

Also, depending on where he is housed, he will possibly earn "good days" and how many per month served varies.

The court moves on its written orders, not any verbal accounting of what somebody observing may or may not have correctly understood.

The full 3 years.

What he will have to do when going before the parole board on the 4th year is show remorse and own up to his crimes.

I can't ever seeing him do this. After being sentenced he was seen laughing and joking.

He will never say he is remorseful because he isn't.

So he may serve more time than we think.

I hope so, I hope he serves more time then 3 years...but the board has that say so, not this Judge.

He probably will have an inmate assigned to him as a guide. Might even be assigned to the prison clinic because of his ailments. Cushy for a prison sentence.

Unlikely but, his sentencing papers could say 3 years at 30%, and I think no more than 70% OR they could simply say ineligible for parole until 36 months have been served.

The sentence has to comply with that state's laws and if not, they will attack it on appeal and it is unlikely his appeal and possible post conviction relief remedies would exhaust 3 years like most people's do just for an appellate action required to proceed to PCR.

I can't imagine this judge not following the guidelines to the letter in this case.

However, Robert H. Richard IV's sentence and reasons justifying it sorta shocked me just as that Affluenza Defense kid's sentence did in Texas.

Du Pont heir convicted of rape spared prison - CNN

I hope so, I hope he serves more time then 3 years...but the board has that say so, not this Judge.

He probably will have an inmate assigned to him as a guide. Might even be assigned to the prison clinic because of his ailments. Cushy for a prison sentence.

Last edited:
0925-bill-cosby-mugshot-montgomery-county-jail-2.jpg

From TMZ.

I wonder how long he will really serve. He's 81 - not much trouble he can get into. Probably will go to a cushy prison. I think three at most, probably less.

How much is this trial going to cost him? Media mentioned he was required to pay costs. Legal? I've not heard of this.

Camille not in court today. Sad ending for Cosby but self-imposed. Sometimes people just don't think laws apply to them.

Yippee. Just heard.:):):)
Glad not home detention.:D
Great: these women are standing up to these 'men of fame', AT LAST.
Now to catch up on the 'happiness here'.

NORRISTOWN, Pa. — His Hollywood career and good-guy image in t completed the dizzying, late-in-life fall from grace for the comedian, TV star and breaker of racial barriers.

"It is time for justice. Mr. Cosby, this has all circled back to you. The time has come," Montgomery County Judge Steven O'Neill said.

He quoted from victim Andrea Constand's statement to the court, in which she said Cosby took her "beautiful, young spirit and crushed it."

I read hints reported that he will likely serve in a new facility designed for elderly inmates. It was mentioned with the information that Pennsylvania already had 80 inmates 80 years of age or older and stated the new facility to be one of the reasons the judge was not swayed by his "too old and feeble" to be jailed argument.

I wonder how long he will really serve. He's 81 - not much trouble he can get into. Probably will go to a cushy prison. I think three at most, probably less.

How much is this trial going to cost him? Media mentioned he was required to pay costs. Legal? I've not heard of this.

Camille not in court today. Sad ending for Cosby but self-imposed. Sometimes people just don't think laws apply to them.

^^^ yes, they have geriatric prison wards. he will first undergo some medical testing and assessment of his 'needs', safety etc.

Probably will be in solitary confinement.....hope he rots. JMO

Yes it will be up to the parole board after he has served 3 years out of the 10.

I think that will also be a problem for him as well because the parole board will be expecting him to show remorse for being a dangerous sexual predator. Therein.....will be his problem for imo he will never admit what he has done criminally wrong much less say he is sorry for any if it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaylorCEllis
Back