DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Keith Alexander at the Washington Post—-
40 minutes ago

“Prosecutor played Walmart security video that showed Daron Wint and his brother Darrell buying items around 11:25 pm on May 14 hours after the 4 bodies discovered. Daron, who did not hav a job, pulls out multiple bills to pay. Even gives money to his brother. #MansionMurders

Things that make you go 'hmmmmm.

"A tow truck operator said a man approached him about the time of the fire in a nearby parking lot. The man asked him for a ride into D.C. to retrieve his stalled minivan. Wint had a minivan at the time.

"The man asked the tow truck operator to use his phone.

"The prosecution pointed to the numbers dialed and texted. They apparently are those of various members of the Wint family*."

DNA takes center stage in 'Mansion Murders' trial

*The reporter in the video included with the above link indicated that while the tow-truck driver was being questioned, the prosecutor stated the calls were made to Wint family members.

Well know we know who DW tried to call. Good to have that known.

Paul Wagner‏Verified account @Fox5Wagner 1h1 hour ago
Jury in Mansion Murders trial hears Daron Wint - a prolific user of Facebook- updated his status at 7:33 PM on the day of the murders with a cryptic BTDUZ. It’s the only thing he posted. Prosecutors presented evidence showing he regularly posted dozens of times a day. What might BTDUZ stand for?

The main thing we know as of now these contacts were made after the 4 had already been murdered.

Did Wints stepmother say when he came in on the 14th if he took a shower and how he finally made contact with his family members?

He was seen rather late around 11:30pm/ish with his brother at Wal-Mart. Doesn't one of his brother work? That may be the reason it was almost midnight when they were at Wal-Mart I thought I read that one of them did but not sure about the other one.

Has someone with all the cell phone data been called yet to layout who he called and who called him back and when either on someone else's phone or his?

It's obvious his own phone was working. He knew whoever he texted or whatever he did would not be calling some strange unknown number back but would try to contact him on his own phone or at home. He didnt use his own phone because it would place him in the area of the burned car he had torched. Imo But even as crafty as some suspects think they are they rarely are as smart as they believe themselves to be.

He was smart enough to know the police could track his cell and that is why he exchanged his with his girlfriend. Most likely trying to create a false alibi and it would be harder to trace his whereabouts when on the lam or so he thought..

Jmo

Meagan Fitzgerald‏Verified account @MeaganNBCDC 2h2 hours ago
DAY 11 of #MansionMurders trial. Detective w US Park Pokice on witness stand discussing easy& quick paths to take from where Porsche was burned & apt complex where Wint’s fam lived. Jurors also saw video showing the Porsche leaving DC before it was set on fire in PG Co.
Unless my memory fails me, we haven't seen these videos and we don't have timelines on the Porsche leaving DC. I'd like to have that.

I have personally believed that others were involved all along and I suspect it is at least one of his brothers but apparently there is either no evidence of that or not enough. Knowing his brother was at the Wal Mart with him makes me more suspicious.

Navigating the distance to PG County and the neighborhood where the murders happened and then back again is doable on the tight timelines, but if there were any traffic issues at all it would have been a problem.

Paul Wagner‏Verified account @Fox5Wagner 1h1 hour ago
Jury in Mansion Murders trial hears Daron Wint - a prolific user of Facebook- updated his status at 7:33 PM on the day of the murders with a cryptic BTDUZ. It’s the only thing he posted. Prosecutors presented evidence showing he regularly posted dozens of times a day. What might BTDUZ stand for?
BTDUZ? I have no idea. I searched for it on Twitter and there are people who use the acronym, but I can't figure out what anyone means by it!

jmo

Unless my memory fails me, we haven't seen these videos and we don't have timelines on the Porsche leaving DC. I'd like to have that.

I have personally believed that others were involved all along and I suspect it is at least one of his brothers but apparently there is either no evidence of that or not enough. Knowing his brother was at the Wal Mart with him makes me more suspicious.

Navigating the distance to PG County and the neighborhood where the murders happened and then back again is doable on the tight timelines, but if there were any traffic issues at all it would have been a problem.

Timelines and testimony on Melanie Alwick Fox5DC FB page.
And on Jack Moore WTOP.

JMO

Check out urbandictionary.com

I really think Wint only knows what it means. I am not sure I even want to know.

It reminds me of Zach Adams' Facebook page when he was in camo and writing underneath 'guess what I've been hunting?' the day Holly Bobo...went missing.

Reactions: IDK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member