AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Since Day 1. And admittedly I questions his story but once you dig into the facts (with the help of @otto and his list of facts) it seems impossible that DW was the person who disappeared DNV and her car.

When I first started looking deeper into DNVs disappearance I too thought what was reported/stated that he said and did made him look very suspicious. But stepping back I don’t have the same opinion at all

Regardless, by July 20, everyone who was with her or knew about her disappearance knew that she did not go "barhopping" and that there was no "party train". There was no reason to mention anything about what they thought she might do because the only thing that mattered after her disappearance is what she did.

Haven't we moved past this and relabeled this as "party of 4" or "table of 4" and something more along the lines of a night out with friends/dinner with friends (I forget the exact terminology)?

Haven't we moved past this and relabeled this as "party of 4" or "table of 4" and something more along the lines of a night out with friends/dinner with friends (I forget the exact terminology)?

A WS member asked how it was brought up, who started the terminology. We are responding to each other. Those who want to scroll and roll are welcome to do so. Those who want to help members catch up are free to do so!

This bit of the timeline from the official group throws a lot of red flags for me.

While waiting in the lobby, waiting to file the report, DW explains what had happened that night to JT. JT asked DW, “why were you on Hwy 90, when Ollie’s is right down the street from Dublin’s?” DWs response was, “I was actually headed home, and Danni must have gotten confused thinking I was headed to Ollie’s and followed me” Danni knows exactly where Ollie’s is, as she has worked there before.
Not adding up for me.

Sorry... another thought.
Maybe DNV did not discuss her private life with EX mother in law, JDT for fear it might be used against her at some time. And that might be why somethings are being changed… Because it’s not things she knows for a fact it’s things that she has been told by other people or just thought might be the answers.

And.... do we know what number JDT was called from? was it in fact the password locked cell phone of DNV or did he call her on his own phone ? Where he could have been given the number by RC? Or he could have called her through the Facebook messenger app on his phone if she had that feature set up... again that matters a lot. Or maybe her password was given to him to unlock the phone by the same friend that gave it to JDT or another friend that knew it. If RC did suggest JDT‘s name as a person he thought DW should call because they were concerned but wasn’t quite sure, would explain why he called and stated finding “this girl’s“ cell phone because he wasn’t sure of their relationship connection or simply that he really know her well at all except from being a friend of a friend or being a past customer until that night. Maybe they friended each other that night on FB.
Maybe JDT was not alarmed at first and assumed DNV went out celebrating/partying and had too many and lost her phone and now some strange guy was calling her about it. So she was like whatever just take it to her job not my problem, Then just filled TT on what happened. He then he called DNVs phone to find out exactly what went on or if she had resurfaced and DW answered in case it was DNV calling from a friends phone. To me something like this makes more sense rather than DW pretending like he didn’t know DNV, when he seems smart enough to know there would be way too many witnesses saying he was with her that night.

Maybe the lack of interaction between The people that were out with her that night and the D/T family is due to the response they received afterwards or because they know DNVs relationship with her ex & family wasn’t all sunshine and rainbows and prefer to discuss what they know with LE...

Just another thought... not stating any of this as a fact.

I tend to agree with this. It’s easy to scrutinize details after the fact, when in the moment people are not necessarily alarmed and just going about their daily routine. In retrospect we tend to over analyze details that may just be unconscious actions based on routine/habits based on what we know about someone we know.

This bit of the timeline from the official group throws a lot of red flags for me.

While waiting in the lobby, waiting to file the report, DW explains what had happened that night to JT. JT asked DW, “why were you on Hwy 90, when Ollie’s is right down the street from Dublin’s?” DWs response was, “I was actually headed home, and Danni must have gotten confused thinking I was headed to Ollie’s and followed me” Danni knows exactly where Ollie’s is, as she has worked there before.
Not adding up for me.

There was a follow up in the official group where JDT said she pointed out the discrepancy to LE and LE said "He may have told us more than he told you."

That's the only sentence out of the whole thing I really believe.

The body that received CPR was floating in the Gulf of Mexico (not that it changes the ick factor at all, blech). I've heard conflicting reports about it too... One of the first articles I read about it said that there was a call made to 911 before the body was found regarding persons in distress on a float (presumably they had floated further from the beach than intended), and the article mentioned the body possibly being connected to that. That I could understand CPR being performed, if indeed folks were seen in distress on a float and then a body pulled out of the water. A while later I read another article that mentioned the body being in the water for some time... CPR there? *vom*
Thanks for update. If you ever see a follow up story posted locally please post as we have been following this situation. Did you local article or news say where the body was being taken for ID?

Bump !...... These questions are not answered in the Timeline at the start of each thread... Does anyone know the answers to these two and one more ?....3. Did JDT know that DNV would be having dinner and drinks with 3 other people at the Dublin ?
The only thing I can add is to question 1 where I recall JDT saying she took DNV to Pearl in the afternoon. I don't believe she had a specific time listed. Maybe the VI can recall or ask JDT the exact time and whether JDT knew what DNVs plans were for the rest of the evening.

...I just saw on the FB Group where an employee of Ollie's recalls seeing RC and MK that night.
Yes, this was a source of discussion and no little confusion the other night when VI said NO MK and RC at Ollies and then a screenshot was posted which showed JDT clearly stating that MK and RC were at Ollies. Clearly we seem to be having some basic communication issues which are quite unfortunate.

I thought JDT said when she got to the station, DW had already started filing one? It was in your group.
I’m fairly certain I read it in this described linked fb post, which has either been deleted or is no longer publicly available. I did not get a screenshot of it? Perhaps someone else has one for reference?

AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018

Anyway, I read through the comments (wow, there’s a ton!) and JT said the friend found the phone and gave it to police. So perhaps he was holding onto it until he saw her again.

Last edited:
I'm really not sure why the media isn't covering this more aggressively... I'm not sure if it has something to do with the CCTV being released and they were all told to "stay back" maybe? I've also wondered why we haven't heard more from friends, coworkers and such. Are they afraid? Have they been told to say nothing by LE because this isn't some kind of random stranger abduction and someone may say something not knowing that it might hinder the investigation? It also seems like in the beginning we were getting some small more specific details (like where CT was when her mother went missing and DNVs plans following that Tuesday, now I can't find those earlier reports) and now its the same generic non-personal statements over and over.
Thanks for this. I've been searching quite a bit over the past few days and information from the case (particularly the early days seems to have vanished from the web). Even when I had the exact title of the article I am looking for and search for it I have been unable to find many articles. I am not sure why this is happening and I wish I had done a better job early on saving articles. Lesson learned. I'm also finding google search results for the case have been somewhat scrambled. I've been in contact with google and they are researching and restoring as they agree something seems to have happened. Google gave me no ETA on fixing the situation. Has anyone ever seen this happen before?

Thanks for this. I've been searching quite a bit over the past few days and information from the case (particularly the early days seems to have vanished from the web). Even when I had the exact title of the article I am looking for and search for it I have been unable to find many articles. I am not sure why this is happening and I wish I had done a better job early on saving articles. Lesson learned. I'm also finding google search results for the case have been somewhat scrambled. I've been in contact with google and they are researching and restoring as they agree something seems to have happened. Google gave me no ETA on fixing the situation. Has anyone ever seen this happen before?
Nope. I have never seen as much vanished info, that was once there earlier. I have never seen as much confusion scattered about on truthful facts either.

The post you shared earlier in this thread linked back to a post made by @cedgison wherein she stated DNV was meeting up with friends to go bar hopping- or something along those lines, but specifically used the term bar hopping.
I don't believe there was any negative connotation in the early use of the phrase 'party train' early on in the case. In the very beginning we had no info as to how many people were involved and what the plan was for the evening. The party train phrase captured the idea of a group of unknown size going out to possibly multiple locations and having fun. Don't think it was more than this at all. It wasn't until fairly recently that the situation at Dublins was discovered to be 4 people having a meal and drinks. The Ollies situation was always MK and RC with DK showing up later. Whether DNV was attempting to head over to Ollies after attempting to find her missing phone at Dublins we just don't know as we haven't heard from any of The Party of 4 as to what further plans, if any they had for that evening.

Ok thank you so much, I was beginning to think I was losing it. Things I searched for two days ago... I can’t find anymore. I spent hours yesterday searching for the article/video stating that CT was out of town and have yet to find it. I can only find the same handful of videos and articles.

More Interesting. Lots of things to create a "we did things to look like we were concerned".
To me the mystery is if there was alot of concern on Thursday by JDT/family about DNV then why wait until Friday to file the report? We talked about this issue quite a bit in previous thread and I don't think a consensus ever developed. In my mind now though I question exactly how 'close' this relationship was between DNV and local 'family' as perhaps it had evolved into something more formal and revolved strictly around scheduling of CT visits since DNV and TT were no longer together (or on break?). If the extent of the connection is strictly scheduling then the note on the door, ask to leave the phone at PF Changs etc. might make a bit more sense. The relationship doesn't appear to be one where multiple people in the 'family' would be frantic about not hearing from DNV and would drop everything get in their cars to go pick up a phone if someone called them and said it was missing. To me on the surface the response from the 'family' was almost casual disregard for DNV with the idea is that she will show up when she shows up. Its hard with no personal knowledge of the players to know if this was a DNV issue or a 'family' issue. All we can see based on the timeline is how the 'family' responded so based on responsiveness I'd have to stick with the 'casual disregard' comment to describe the response.

Thanks for update. If you ever see a follow up story posted locally please post as we have been following this situation. Did you local article or news say where the body was being taken for ID?

I will definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for it. I can't recall any of the articles stating where the body was taken for ID.

Here is an article about it stating that it was believed to be a woman who had a medical problem while in the water though: Woman found dead in the water off Fort Morgan

Was JDT feeling threatened by the fact DV was getting her life turned around? And could see possibly losing custody of her granddaughter she helped raise? Grasping at straws here
Your view has been mentioned frequently on prior threads and just might be at the core of what was going on in DNV's life. Sadly we don't know as we haven't heard on WS from direct friends that might have known what was going on. But if the relationship with the 'family' was becoming less casual and more formal then DNV might have been focused on a path to remove custody and this could have upset the apple cart of the family dynamic and certainly possibly their finances. Speculative answer for sure but just might be directionally correct. We shall have to see if more information comes out from friends.

Another thing... If she was scheduled to work Tuesday night at Ollie’s but called off to celebrate why would she go there... unless it’s more like she asked someone to cover her shift so she could celebrate. All that I think we can say we know for certain is that she was suppose to meet DW back at Dublin’s for her phone and she didn’t show (BBM). The rest is he say/she say...confusing and seems to change almost as often as the weather around here.

Agree. The theory about going back to Ollies because she had arranged coverage might make sense. I would hope MPD has verified the work schedule arrangements with the various employers to better understand what the plans for the evening might have been. As you stated all we know is that DNV was looking for her phone and had arranged to circle back to Dublin's and didn't show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288