AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going to leave that FB group. It's toxic in there. They have definitely decided who did this. I'm so sad for Danniella . It seems that people are loving attention they are getting from her disappearance- not just talking about one person- people who knew her, knew of her, knew members of the group she was with the night she went missing.
On another note- I'm going to go back through the old threads but does anyone know where talk of the video is? When it was still available and we were discussing it on here? I think I'm remembering something about the video but I want to make sure it isn't another case I'm getting confused with. The one I'm thinking of had two cars that were pointed towards the camera and there was talk about seeing movement in the passenger seat of one of the cars. Anyone remember that??? I'm thinking it must have been a different case since everyone is saying how grainy this video is.

You have friends there don't leave us alone! ;)

and I think that video you are referring to was the Jordan Belliveau's case, when the mom went to the gas station and there was a car and a man that was walking toward it then just stopped, and we were trying to see if there was someone in the passenger seat. But I've looked at so many video's I have no idea anymore.

New billboards aimed at helping find missing mobile mom

Vian%20billboard_1537916489805.jpg_56855761_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

"I think the Shell is known for **** surveillance"... Oh okay... Yeah that's a completely normal thing to know about a gas station.

Because it is a ****** gas station in all honesty. It has never been known to be a nice place and I was actually surprised that there was any video there worth seeing at all.

Because it is a ****** gas station in all honesty. It has never been known to be a nice place and I was actually surprised that there was any video there worth seeing at all.

Realizing what I just said .... Maybe this is the reason they chose this station to stop at, rather any of the other 100 businesses in the area?

Who is the favorite suspect?

I read about it on Thread 1, can't be more helpful about the date.

Originally RC was the suspect, however very quickly and since then DW is the favorite suspect. From what I can see they are not looking at any other avenues. Basically in their minds DW has been tried and hung. DW recently made his FB private and that started a whole "the only reason to do this is because of guilt and afraid we are closing in on him" topic.

MOO... There is a big difference between a place being a ****** gas station and pointing that out, then a gas station having a **** surveillance system. Just pointing that out, it's just an odd fact to know if that isn't your every day gas station.

Realizing what I just said .... Maybe this is the reason they chose this station to stop at, rather any of the other 100 businesses in the area?

Thank you for this information. I kept picturing in my mind that when Danni realized she left her phone she just pulled into the ONLY place available. But if there were a lot of options. .including nicer ones.. then maybe this station was selected on purpose/pre-planned in some way. I can't stop thinking that car 3 didn't just pull in by coincidence.

You have friends there don't leave us alone! ;)

and I think that video you are referring to was the Jordan Belliveau's case, when the mom went to the gas station and there was a car and a man that was walking toward it then just stopped, and we were trying to see if there was someone in the passenger seat. But I've looked at so many video's I have no idea anymore.

YES YES YES you are correct!! Thank you for clearing that up! It was Jordan Belliveau's case sorry if I caused any confusion! That's been bugging me for a few days now. I don't think I ever saw DNV's video

MOO... There is a big difference between a place being a ****** gas station and pointing that out, then a gas station having a **** surveillance system. Just pointing that out, it's just an odd fact to know if that isn't your every day gas station.

Just to point out that this particular gas station is one of the most well known gas stations in the area. It is located at Exit 1 of I-65. The gas station itself used to be very popular but has gone downhill in the last 20 years or so.

In other words this isn't just your corner gas station that only a few locals visit. It is at the crossroads of 2 major thoroughfares .. so as a local I do not take her statement to be odd or out of place.

She may have called the station but ultimately the station would only take the video down if LE requested it. They most certainly would have not taken it down at the request of someone close to the case.
That is my thought as well. I don’t know if she talks off the top of her head, or what. But many of her statements give me pause.

Thank you for this information. I kept picturing in my mind that when Danni realized she left her phone she just pulled into the ONLY place available. But if there were a lot of options. .including nicer ones.. then maybe this station was selected on purpose/pre-planned in some way. I can't stop thinking that car 3 didn't just pull in by coincidence.

There is a Waffle House just across the street which was open and has plenty of lighting among many other options. The gas station at night is closed and very dark.

Just to point out that this particular gas station is one of the most well known gas stations in the area. It is located at Exit 1 of I-65. The gas station itself used to be very popular but has gone downhill in the last 20 years or so.

In other words this isn't just your corner gas station that only a few locals visit. It is at the crossroads of 2 major thoroughfares .. so as a local I do not take her statement to be odd or out of place.

Thanks for clearing that up! I was under the impression that was a very hard to get to gas station that was located on a service road! Still don't think it makes sense to know about the surveillance unless you are a criminal, but if you as a local say it's not odd then that's good enough for me.

Regarding the FB page, I am going to try to hang in there if nothing but wishful thinking we may get something we can dig our teeth into. I am not holding my breath. I am going to continue to rely on LE and MSM, what little we have, and ignore the static from the FB page, unless of course something amazing is posted.

Regarding the FB page, I am going to try to hang in there if nothing but wishful thinking we may get something we can dig our teeth into. I am not holding my breath. I am going to continue to rely on LE and MSM, what little we have, and ignore the static from the FB page, unless of course something amazing is posted.

I have noticed today there is an advocate for the 3 that were DNV that night. Seems people would like to move away from those 3 as suspects, but are concerned with the backlash they might face which is definitely understandable given the way things have been going previously. Things are looking a little better today, but yes totally agree with everything you say. Just wish LE and MSM would give us something more to work with

I feel like the video, despite the quality, gave more info than is being suggested. That's the only reason I can come up with for it being pulled. Not long after DV's disappearance, someone came into a local gas station, threatened the attendees, and shot three of them. Not only did LE immediately release the video, but they released it with sound and asked for help identifying the perp. They have very specific information on identifying tattoos, clothing, and personal characteristics. It was repeatedly shown on various MSM broadcasts and a reward was offered. It has blown my mind the three difference between that and this.
You are exactly right. Very good point. It also blows my mind.

I have noticed today there is an advocate for the 3 that were DNV that night. Seems people would like to move away from those 3 as suspects, but are concerned with the backlash they might face which is definitely understandable given the way things have been going previously. Things are looking a little better today, but yes totally agree with everything you say. Just wish LE and MSM would give us something more to work with

I just saw this. Looks like RC has a friend on the FB telling his story. She knows RC very well, not sure how well she knows MK and does not know DW. I wish I could find a way to invite her here.

Am I the only one who is so confused over this case, trying to keep all the facts straight? Just when I think I understand what has been going on, I find out that either the information was inaccurate or not true. I am totally lose with this case. Keeping fingers crossed she is found soon.

It's not just you, unfortunately. Being a VI on this one is hard.

It would be helpful to ask JDT to confirm if she requested the local TV channel to remove the CCTV or whether it was MPD that made the request. This question has been asked any number of times and it is unbelievable that a simple yes/no question cannot be clarified on such a basic point where JDT was directly involved. Thank you.

This has been answered numerous times. Per JDT, LE asked her to ask the news station to take it down so she did. Why LE would ask that instead of asking the station themselves is what I don't know/can't answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77