Found Safe GA - Obrielle Curry, 4, taken by Moses Allen at Walmart, South Fulton, 25 Sept 2018

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
The mother of 4-year-old Obrielle Curry told police she left her child with a man at the Walmart on Old National Highway on Tuesday while she ran errands. When she returned to the store, her daughter and the man, identified by police as Moses Allen, were gone.

Police search for 4-year-old left with man at South Fulton Walmart
Missing 4-year-old left with man at Walmart while mother ran errands, police say

Mising%20Obrielle%20Curry%20Moses%20Allen_1537961117890.jpg_13134809_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Wasn't there a similar story like this not too long ago- it turned out the child was safe with the man she was with. but the mother was shopping in a store (wasn't she caught shoplifting or something?).

I hope that she knew this man, but how well did she know him?

Missing child allegedly kidnapped in South Fulton

Curry is described as a black female, standing about three feet tall and weighing around 70 pounds. She was wearing a black t-shirt, black shorts and black shoes.

Allen is a black male standing about six feet tall and weighing around 205 pounds.

The mother of 4-year-old Obrielle Curry told police she left her child with a man at the Walmart on Old National Highway on Tuesday while she ran errands. When she returned to the store, her daughter and the man, identified by police as Moses Allen, were gone.

Police search for 4-year-old left with man at South Fulton Walmart
Missing 4-year-old left with man at Walmart while mother ran errands, police say

Mising%20Obrielle%20Curry%20Moses%20Allen_1537961117890.jpg_13134809_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
How long did she leave her daughter alone with him? Did he get frustrated waiting for her to return after a long period of time past, perhaps the child was tired, bored, or hungry? Does he have a previous criminal record? Does he own a cell phone?

I just saw that the mother returned at 10:30 PM to Walmart- that is late to have a four year old out. I'm still trying to find out what time the mother left her daughter with him, and why, at all places, a Walmart that late at night?

I thought it was a little girl?
It is.

Yes, thank you for catching that! I was so immersed in the article that I typed "guy". I've changed the word to "sweetheart".

Hoping and praying that we hear from the police that she is found and is okay.

We need to hear more "good endings".

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress