GUILTY - Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
DM is a psychopath. He started out wanting to get rid of father for the money and probably afraid father would marry gf. Then he got rid of Laura because she was causing problems. The next murder of Tim Bosma was to get the truck that he could easily afford with the money he got from inheritance from father. It was for the thrill kill, he needed the high it gave him to murder. If not stopped there would have been a lot more murders.
Truth is that although Millard was indeed wealthy, he was in fact "cash poor". As was shown in the trials, WM had stretched himself pretty thinly. I really don't think this had anything to do with "thrill killing", it was about Millard going to Baha despite the fact that he couldn't afford it. Remember, Millard had to beg and borrow the money for the condo closing, so he definitely wasn't sitting on a stack of cash.

At the beginning of 2018, MWJ was sentenced to 11 years. He was given credit for pre-trial custody and for harsh treatment in the jail. As of today, he has less than 3 years left to serve. Crazy but true.

One of those times when I really wish our button said "thanks" to the poster instead of "like"! This is outrageous.

One of those times when I really wish our button said "thanks" to the poster instead of "like"! This is outrageous.
Lol, I hope the harsh treatment he received is what I'm hoping it is ;)

I'll never forget how I initially heard of this.

A reporter said " "A guy put an ad in the paper to sell his truck..."

to

Sharlene Bosma:

“I am broken,” she cried, “because part of me is gone.”

“The devil led the vilest form of evil down my driveway,” she would later say, “and it smiled at me before taking Tim away.”

to

more and more evil acts brought into the sunlight.

I have, as others do, lots of "what if's". But I have to settle for the fact that this monster cannot commit any more evil acts.

Last edited:
New article written about Rabbit.

Through three murder trials, Dellen Millard’s mother was in ‘complete denial’ while supporting her ‘gentle boy’

After the arrest of her son, Burns refused on multiple occasions to speak to police...
-----------
“She really believes he’s being framed,” said Ann Brocklehurst... Burns hates the media and so avoided when she could appearing at each of Millard’s three trials, Brocklehurst said, leading many to think of her as an enigma. According to Brocklehurst, she was often “paranoid” about people following her.
-------
Burns appeared during the pre-trial hearings, which were under a publication ban at the time. She answered questions on the stand about the night Wayne Millard was killed and was “clearly very uncomfortable,” Brocklehurst said.

She never showed up in court again.

Last edited:
Thanks for that! So I wonder how it got into the hands of MJW, noted as “one of the worst firearms offenders” or if it was directly by Mr O?

Regardless MJW sold at least three illegal guns to DM. He murdered his father but which gun he used wouldn’t have changed things.
New article written about Rabbit.

Through three murder trials, Dellen Millard’s mother was in ‘complete denial’ while supporting her ‘gentle boy’

After the arrest of her son, Burns refused on multiple occasions to speak to police...
-----------
“She really believes he’s being framed,” said Ann Brocklehurst... Burns hates the media and so avoided when she could appearing at each of Millard’s three trials, Brocklehurst said, leading many to think of her as an enigma. According to Brocklehurst, she was often “paranoid” about people following her.
-------
Burns appeared during the pre-trial hearings, which were under a publication ban at the time. She answered questions on the stand about the night Wayne Millard was killed and was “clearly very uncomfortable,” Brocklehurst said.

She never showed up in court again.

I wonder if she ever read the transcript of all the letters she was passing between DM and CN and, if so, what she thought of her son after reading them.

Truth is that although Millard was indeed wealthy, he was in fact "cash poor". As was shown in the trials, WM had stretched himself pretty thinly. I really don't think this had anything to do with "thrill killing", it was about Millard going to Baha despite the fact that he couldn't afford it. Remember, Millard had to beg and borrow the money for the condo closing, so he definitely wasn't sitting on a stack of cash.
He could have sold off all those stolen things he had and raised money to buy a truck. I don't know if I agree the motivation was solely he wanted that truck. I think he is a psychopath and many that are begin killing and like doing it and continue and become serial killers.

Wonder if its dawned on Burns that she might well have been next to be murdered. hmmm

Just reflecting....

DM murdered LB because he wanted her out of his life because he got a different girlfriend.
Then he murdered his father because he wanted a cash inheritance as opposed to a business to manage.
After that he murdered TB because he wanted to play gangsta and steal a Dodge Ram diesel pickup truck so he didn’t have to pay for one.

So DM’s mother was probably safe as long as she had nothing he wanted.

But it’s a very good thing he had no siblings to compete with for the “favoured child” status and all that.

Just wanted to remind that it was reported (I believe by SS) that DM's/Millard's credit card bills were in the $15,000/month range.. so that amount was being coughed up each MONTH, JUST for those charges (I interpreted that the charges were in relation to the repair of vehicles).. just one MONTH of a credit card bill would have been enough to pay for TB's truck.. so.. nobody can say that he was so cash poor that he couldn't have afforded to pay for that truck. jmo.

Just reflecting....

DM murdered LB because he wanted her out of his life because he got a different girlfriend.
Then he murdered his father because he wanted a cash inheritance as opposed to a business to manage.
After that he murdered TB because he wanted to play gangsta and steal a Dodge Ram diesel pickup truck so he didn’t have to pay for one.

So DM’s mother was probably safe as long as she had nothing he wanted.

But it’s a very good thing he had no siblings to compete with for the “favoured child” status and all that.
I don't think that DM killed LB because he got a different girlfriend... otherwise, why not just totally ignore her, block her texts and calls, block her from FB.. stop communicating with her.. stop having sex with her (MSM made it seem, imho, that the two were still having casual sex well past the time when DM and CN were an item. I also find, through looking around me over time, that it seems that some men kind of like when two women are squabbling over him.. that's just a personal POV. It seems to me that he became agitated with LB when she was pestering him - wanting a place to stay, wanting him to supply her with drugs, wanting to engage in sex with him when he'd already said enough, etc. It seems that LB didn't really have a money issue since she had dropped off a few thousand dollars at her parents' home just before she 'disappeared', so I doubt if she had been pestering DM for money.. however, I wonder if LB had been making any kind of blackmail type of threats to DM, perhaps regarding things he'd said to her, maybe photos secretly taken, and sexual encounters, - threatening to expose things he didn't want exposed, to CN. He also had developed his idea of incinerating humans to make extra cash, and was probably dying to try out his experiment, to see if it could potentially become a viable source of income for him in future.

Then his dad was being pesky, perhaps moreso since WM had developed new stamina because of his budding romance.. and time was becoming of the essence for WM to get a move on with that MRO operation.. DM was likely used to living a life by his own rules and time, and probably found WM to be getting more on his nerves. He had to go too.

I think JDG is correct, it was only a matter of time before his mom would have encountered a similar fate. He'd inherit whatever earthly possessions she had, plus save himself a few thousand bucks every month in not having to keep paying her. No more silly questions to have to answer to, nobody 'helping' him to run things. She was his biggest fan, so it's hard to imagine, but once he got a taste of how easy it was to get rid of people with no apparent repercussions, I can imagine this was only the beginning.

All just my interpretations..

Just wanted to remind that it was reported (I believe by SS) that DM's/Millard's credit card bills were in the $15,000/month range.. so that amount was being coughed up each MONTH, JUST for those charges (I interpreted that the charges were in relation to the repair of vehicles).. just one MONTH of a credit card bill would have been enough to pay for TB's truck.. so.. nobody can say that he was so cash poor that he couldn't have afforded to pay for that truck. jmo.
The fact that he was paying $15,000 a month on his credit card means absolutely nothing. Was that his personal or business card? Was $15K the balance or the minimum payment? What was his monthly income? If he was spending $15K a month, why did his mom have to borrow $350K so he could close the condo? And remember, the truck itself was only a small part of the Baja trip. Gas, entry fee, hotels, food and drink for him and his crew, it was going to be a huge cost.

I don't think that DM killed LB because he got a different girlfriend... otherwise, why not just totally ignore her, block her texts and calls, block her from FB.. stop communicating with her.. stop having sex with her (MSM made it seem, imho, that the two were still having casual sex well past the time when DM and CN were an item. I also find, through looking around me over time, that it seems that some men kind of like when two women are squabbling over him.. that's just a personal POV. It seems to me that he became agitated with LB when she was pestering him - wanting a place to stay, wanting him to supply her with drugs, wanting to engage in sex with him when he'd already said enough, etc. It seems that LB didn't really have a money issue since she had dropped off a few thousand dollars at her parents' home just before she 'disappeared', so I doubt if she had been pestering DM for money.. however, I wonder if LB had been making any kind of blackmail type of threats to DM, perhaps regarding things he'd said to her, maybe photos secretly taken, and sexual encounters, - threatening to expose things he didn't want exposed, to CN. He also had developed his idea of incinerating humans to make extra cash, and was probably dying to try out his experiment, to see if it could potentially become a viable source of income for him in future.

Then his dad was being pesky, perhaps moreso since WM had developed new stamina because of his budding romance.. and time was becoming of the essence for WM to get a move on with that MRO operation.. DM was likely used to living a life by his own rules and time, and probably found WM to be getting more on his nerves. He had to go too.

I think JDG is correct, it was only a matter of time before his mom would have encountered a similar fate. He'd inherit whatever earthly possessions she had, plus save himself a few thousand bucks every month in not having to keep paying her. No more silly questions to have to answer to, nobody 'helping' him to run things. She was his biggest fan, so it's hard to imagine, but once he got a taste of how easy it was to get rid of people with no apparent repercussions, I can imagine this was only the beginning.

All just my interpretations..

Laura Babcock crossed that line that no "girl on the side" should ever cross. She made contact with the girlfriend. IMO, that was why she got killed, because she pissed Dellen off.

Wayne Millard made the mistake of laying down the law to Dellen. IMO he threatened to cut him off financially, insisted he actually work, and put the boots to his Baja trip. Money was tight and WM was tightening his belt, his mistake was insisting Dellen do the same.

Tim Bosma. Was his death necessary? Certainly not. But on the previous Baja trip Millard had been laughed at for driving a non diesel truck. He could easily have taken the same truck, but he wasn't going to let people laugh at him. By this point he'd realized killing came easy to him, so thats just how he decided to do it. Did he enjoy killing? Nobody can say, but it is quite evident that at the very least, it didn't seem to bother him.

The fact that he was paying $15,000 a month on his credit card means absolutely nothing. Was that his personal or business card? Was $15K the balance or the minimum payment? What was his monthly income? If he was spending $15K a month, why did his mom have to borrow $350K so he could close the condo? And remember, the truck itself was only a small part of the Baja trip. Gas, entry fee, hotels, food and drink for him and his crew, it was going to be a huge cost.
None of that stuff matters (his monthly income, which card) since he obviously had the means with which to pay that kind of cash on a credit card every single month, and therefore it isn't a stretch to imagine that he could have coughed up that same amount for the truck. The gas and hotels and etc have nothing to do with anything either, since he would have those same expenses regardless of whether he bought or stole the truck.

Laura Babcock crossed that line that no "girl on the side" should ever cross. She made contact with the girlfriend. IMO, that was why she got killed, because she pissed Dellen off.

Wayne Millard made the mistake of laying down the law to Dellen. IMO he threatened to cut him off financially, insisted he actually work, and put the boots to his Baja trip. Money was tight and WM was tightening his belt, his mistake was insisting Dellen do the same.

Tim Bosma. Was his death necessary? Certainly not. But on the previous Baja trip Millard had been laughed at for driving a non diesel truck. He could easily have taken the same truck, but he wasn't going to let people laugh at him. By this point he'd realized killing came easy to him, so thats just how he decided to do it. Did he enjoy killing? Nobody can say, but it is quite evident that at the very least, it didn't seem to bother him.
Basically it seems to me that you are saying the same things I said in my post just above and that we're on the same page on this.

Also, coughing up $350K is way different than coming up with $15K/month over a long period. And unless he planned on immediately flipping that condo, that money wouldn't be coming back to him any time soon.

Also, coughing up $350K is way different than coming up with $15K/month over a long period. And unless he planned on immediately flipping that condo, that money wouldn't be coming back to him any time soon.
Dellen had multiple properties in his name. It should not have been a problem for him to go to the bank and get his own line of credit. I'm pretty sure he tried that but was refused, so there must have been some kind of financial issue.

And again, we don't know the details of his credit card payments, so that is of little relevance.

Dellen had multiple properties in his name. It should not have been a problem for him to go to the bank and get his own line of credit. I'm pretty sure he tried that but was refused, so there must have been some kind of financial issue.

And again, we don't know the details of his credit card payments, so that is of little relevance.

Please link MSM to this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member