Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all, and Welcome @JackyBoy! This is a 4-minute video with a technology expert who talks about smart motion detection, the garage door keypad, and the smart lock. We need some news!
Thanks for this Pommy. Very informative video.
We switched from cable to satellite and I haven't figured out where all my favorite channels are yet. Lolol
Except for HGTV and food channel (Valerie's Home Cooking :p), I found those right away!

I don't know how to bring past posts over but on a previous thread someone asked about men and how they show grief. IMO people show it in many ways and this is hard to speculate on, (although I 100% believe that CW committed this & the interviews after are unbelievable). The first time I saw my husband get really upset and cry it seemed over the top to me, I really thought to myself that he was faking it a little. We've been together 15 years and I now know that it's genuine. I've also thought, because I'm here and see everyone speculate on reactions when children go missing or what have you that if you all saw my husband on TV pleading he would be hysterical and I can only imagine the opinions about how I know he would act versus myself, I am the calm, collected one during a crisis and fall apart in private.
A very good example of what a grieving father looks like can be seen in the video at this link:
VIDEO: Shanann Watts' dad sobs as Christopher appears in court
0.jpg
I also know of one poster who could give you a perfect example, but she may not have found her way to this thread yet this morning. Batcall, @mtnlites!
MOO

My husband is a very stoic, apathetic-type of guy. He doesn't get excited about anything. But, when grieving his dying brother, I saw plenty of emotion. He tends to hold it together around others, but you would still see his eyes watering, and his lips twitching.

My husband is a very stoic, apathetic-type of guy. He doesn't get excited about anything. But, when grieving his dying brother, I saw plenty of emotion. He tends to hold it together around others, but you would still see his eyes watering, and his lips twitching.
:) Welcome to Websleuths, @CommonLoonatic ! :)
Love your name, lol. :p

I'm very sorry for the loss of your brother-in-law. (((Hugs)))

@Marli61 , yesterday someone mentioned something about the levels in the tanks. Mr. heard of them? Makes sense to me, I have a cheap low tech one for a water tank, it sets off an alarm if the water gets too low or two high, the sensor is ultrasonic. Of course, only much more sophisitcated on those tanks.

A very good example of what a grieving father looks like can be seen in the video at this link:
View attachment 148667
I also know of one poster who could give you a perfect example, but she may not have found her way to this thread yet this morning. Batcall, @mtnlites!
MOO

People grieve and show grief in many different ways. And let's face it, we're not exactly comparing apples to apples here. CW had murdered his wife and unborn son, buried his wife/unborn son and dumped his 2 daughters in oil tanks. jmo

People grieve and show grief in many different ways. And let's face it, we're not exactly comparing apples to apples here. CW had murdered his wife and unborn son, buried his wife/unborn son and dumped his 2 daughters in oil tanks. jmo
The video shows a man whose daughter was murdered.
CW claims his daughters were murdered.
Sounds like apples to apples to me, lol!
MOO

ETA: I do remember however, that this was a big topic when Caylee Anthony was murdered (how people grieve differently). Of course, we know how that turned out.

I find it really hard to look at the photos of the babies and the ones where they’re cuddled up asleep with their mommy. I’ve saved many of them but the problem is they’re not with us any more and seeing them laughing and playing or sleeping peacefully is really distressing. I go to bed at ridiculous hours and really want to fall asleep quickly, but I can’t because I can’t stop thinking about what happened to them that night. It’s the stuff of nightmares.

View attachment 148667
MOO

It's odd. I had not noticed before that the only time we see CW react during that hearing is when the judge begins to describe the counts for tampering with the bodies. He closes his eyes and gives some head shakes. Granted, he could be reacting off camera when we are looking at the judge or Shanann's family, but it's the only time we see CW doing something other than sitting very very still. jmo.

It's odd. I had not noticed before that the only time we see CW react during that hearing is when the judge begins to describe the counts for tampering with the bodies. He closes his eyes and gives some head shakes. Granted, he could be reacting off camera when we are looking at the judge or Shanann's family, but it's the only time we see CW doing something other than sitting very very still. jmo.
I haven't watched it recently as it is just awful to see the gut-wrenching devastation of Shanann's father, but I remember that too. It may be that someone pointed out to CW how truly horrific and heinous it was to stuff his babies into crude oil tanks and he was starting to realize how the general public is going to see that. In other words, people might think bad of him. Oh goodness, ya think?! :eek:

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member