Teresa ex boyfriend

theV

Reaction score
I watched MofM yesterday..teresa exboyfriend testified that he received a phone call from Scott saying Teresa was dead and there was a search on. At this point Teresa had not been found dead or alive.why would the lawyers not interjuect there at that momentin yhe court he ckearly knew she wad dead.in the documentry the media interviewed the two men at the search area and there demeaner seemed odd police access to avery was given. The ex and scott clearly knew something...why also were averys lawyers suspicious of Teresas aunty who found her car and also gave her the camera...odd she went straight where the car was..what was her connection to the ex and scott...when the ex boyfriend said that scott called to say T was dead in court prosecuting lawyer knew he was involved. Look at the way he is looking at the ex boyfriend...he knew there and then Something was up...it is classic murders participate in searches and play the heros..thoughts

Hi theV :) It's been a long time since I watched MaM, I don't recall that specific statement. If you are interested, here is a link to Ryan's testimony:
http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...Trial-Transcript-Day-2-2007Feb13.pdf#page=156

Here is a link to all the documents/photo's/exhibits that have been collected since MaM came out. There is a TON of information, it's a bit overwhelming! Steven Avery Trial Transcripts and Documents

You found your where to websleuths... and now that you have, there are also pages and pages of threads where we have discussed almost every aspect of this case!

Welcome to Websleuths :)

Picking up this thread.

Every time they mention TH's boyfriend in the series I got a weird feeling. What I don't understand is if him and TH are no longer together why is he out there looking for her? If my ex was missing, I wouldn't be out in a search party looking. Another thing is how did he know exactly her whereabouts were at? He seemed really shady to me since episode 1, I wish they would investigate him further.

Yeah...him and T flatmate seemed suspicious..cant remember which one but "guessed" her password to access T phone data...also if you watch both on them whilst organising the search on the Avery property one the ex was saying too much whilst the flatmate looked nervous almost trying to stop the ex from saying something he shouldn't....watch the body language...i feel prosecuter during the trial clicked onto the ex and flatmates involvement...even T cousin who foynd the car was ringing my Bs bell...rhe whole thing just makes my blood boil.

Picking up this thread.

Every time they mention TH's boyfriend in the series I got a weird feeling. What I don't understand is if him and TH are no longer together why is he out there looking for her? If my ex was missing, I wouldn't be out in a search party looking. Another thing is how did he know exactly her whereabouts were at? He seemed really shady to me since episode 1, I wish they would investigate him further.

Same. I would not be out there looking for an ex. Call me an a-hole but hey, I'm being honest. Unless I was scared that people might start pointing fingers at me, then I'd maybe put up a front. Like: Look at me; I'm so concerned, looking for my ex, see? No hard feelings!

Maybe the new season will get more into this. We shall see...

Yeah...him and T flatmate seemed suspicious..cant remember which one but "guessed" her password to access T phone data...also if you watch both on them whilst organising the search on the Avery property one the ex was saying too much whilst the flatmate looked nervous almost trying to stop the ex from saying something he shouldn't....watch the body language...i feel prosecuter during the trial clicked onto the ex and flatmates involvement...even T cousin who foynd the car was ringing my Bs bell...rhe whole thing just makes my blood boil.
I'm glad somebody else noticed these things not just me!

Zellner's first big filing put the blame on Hillegas. She outright accused him of the murder. In her second big filing she shifted the blame from Hillegas to Bobby Dassey and Scott Tadych. (By the way, does anyone know how Barb and the rest of the Avery family feel about these accusations?)

The problem with these theories is that there is no evidence to suggest any of them were involved. It seems to me that Zellner is simply mudslinging - throwing mud against a wall and hoping that something will stick. She's been working on this case for almost three years now. And she hasn't uncovered any sort of "smoking gun" that incriminates anyone else, or exonerates Avery. It appears that she's trying to poke holes in the prosecution's theories (which admittedly might not be accurate because they are forced to speculate since Avery hasn't admitted guilt) while ignoring all the circumstantial evidence against her client.

I believe that in order to overturn a conviction, you must present new evidence. And that new evidence needs to be compelling enough to convince a judge that if presented to a jury, would result in a not-guilty verdict. She hasn't done that. All these tests and everything else she's done are just a rehashing of the old evidence.

I think Z had gone through each possibility. That the problem with this case. There are various variables and motives from anyone on the Avery property or surrounding properties......the ex, flatemate or cops. I learn towards the ex and the flatemate knows something. Z is a fascinating women who for sure should have been a detective.

I would like to add my thoughts here. I believe that the person who killed Teresa had a previous connection to her, and was probably stalking her. I cannot imagine that someone would commit such a horrible crime just because she bared a resemblance to women found on their computer. I have seen this scenario played many times before: If I cannot have you, no one else will. The person who decided on Teresa's fate, was the one that could not let go of her, because he thought that she belonged to him. That person is RH. Of course all this is speculation, as he was never a suspect.

Rh actions on searching and his knowledge following disappearance. He may be smart enough to figure out an elborate plan to stalk and kill perhaps with a deal with the cops following disappearance but way to arrogant to think he will get away with it..re watch his testomony at trial and during the search on MM1. I think the prosecution and defence know it too.

'Zellner's first big filing put the blame on Hillegas. She outright accused him of t BoDhe murder. In her second big filing she shifted the blame from Hillegas to Bobby Dassey and Scott Tadych. (By the way, does anyone know how Barb and the rest of the Avery family feel about these accusations?)''

I got the impression by the end of MaM2 KZ was saying BoD and ST did it.

I know how Barb felt at the time because of that phone call that was in both MaM 1& 2- she said there is no way BoD or ST were involved. I don't supposed that's changed. Carla Chase (cousin maybe? of SA) posted on FB recently that no other family member was involved.

After MaM1 I thought the perp was RH, possibly BoD and ST. Now I think BoD and ST were the perps and I don't know where RH fits in- they probably didn't know each other before of all of this.

Kathleen Zellner is putting pressure on those persons of interest who seem to have something to hide, hoping that someone will crack and spill out the truth. I believe that is unlikely to happen. Whoever committed this crime has managed to keep the truth to themselves for so long. Kathleen needs new evidence, that will leave no trace of doubt that SA is innocent. Why did the state refused to give her access to the broken blinker light? What are they afraid of?

"I believe that the person who killed Teresa had a previous connection to her, and was probably stalking her"

that's why a friend of teresa testified that she was "annoyed" (everybody's guess at which point annoyance becomes stalking..) by a phone number, up to the point where she went missing.

and poking holes into the state's case, in a sense, also means that avery is looking less and less guilty... which would fit with avery, who said from day 1 that he didn't do it.

Unless the dif groups of variables all know each other and plotted to frame SA and BD probably dumb enough to think they could get the $$ if SA wad incarcrated. For such grey variables where up to 5 to 6 men are all possible suspecti with motives or naracisstic deviant personalities along plus police involvement seems like someone had to crack. KZ probably knows how long the legal system in a US state full of corupt processes and motives and state culture. She's up against it.
I would also like to know how close RH and housemate were to TH family particularly her brothers.

Well, I'm still no closer to finding out where BoD is now but heard he split up from his wife. But can't verify that.

Read John Douglas,guy might be a pompous *advertiser censored*,but he is a top notch profiler. SH gives off all the trademarks of a guilty person injecting himself into the case to keep tabs on it. Cops wanted SA too bad to even give this guy a hard look,every law enforcement person always says look at those closest to the victim. For them to give him a light interview is telling.

SH being? TH brother or flatemate? ....I'm still not up with the initials of everyone on this case as there are so many. One thing for sure there are several suspects, variables and probabilities...not saying SA is innocent either, but why risk such a risk to return to jail and a huge payout by killer TH. I wish we could hear more from the TH family but they seem protected or unwilling to address that there are other suspects.......It doesn't seem fair that anyone charged with a vicious murder that the family of the guilty (or innocent) are put on trial as well, not in a court sense but they are labelled. Also, was there any fingerprinting test done on the branches, boards etc that were place around the RV4......whilst the attempt to disguise the car was not done very well, surley there may have been prints or other material on those objects or surrounding the car.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back