ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the AZ FBI , there was that case of little Jerald Joseph Williams who disappeared and he was later found deceased. I recall us discussing either here or over on Gerald’s thread the possibility of little Deorr being sold or given to that cult group, and that little Gerald was a different age than they claimed, something like that. Can't recall the name of the cult leader, he was Gerald’s father I think?

I’ll have to go back and look .

As Colorado City Five-year-old is Found Dead, DeOrr Kunz Jr.'s Parents Say They Are Holding on to Hope

Last edited:
Regarding the AZ FBI , there was that case of little Jerald Joseph Williams who disappeared and he was later found deceased. I recall us discussing either here or over on Gerald’s thread the possibility of little Deorr being sold or given to that cult group, and that little Gerald was a different age than they claimed, something like that. Can't recall the name of the cult leader, he was Gerald’s father I think?

I’ll have to go back and look .

As Colorado City Five-year-old is Found Dead, DeOrr Kunz Jr.'s Parents Say They Are Holding on to Hope

Here’s the link to Jerald’s thread. IIRC it had something to do with his mother being under age when his father married her. A big mess and no idea what all came of it.

Found Deceased - AZ - Jerold Williams, 5, Jacob Lake, 6 Aug 2015

The Grandmother of DeOrr Jay Kunz, Trina Clegg, had her car's back window photos of DeOrr vandalized last night.
Grandmother heartbroken after DeOrr Kunz message vandalized outside fair | East Idaho News
41421598_298611730940275_3934489011514507264_n.jpg

‘Public Statement : We have had many requests asking when we are going to release the interviews with all persons involved in the disappearance of DeOrr Kunz. After consultation and review with counsel, we have been advised to delay the release of the interviews until all discovery is completed. We will keep updated on any progress.’

Klein Investigations and Consulting

‘Public Statement : We have had many requests asking when we are going to release the interviews with all persons involved in the disappearance of DeOrr Kunz. After consultation and review with counsel, we have been advised to delay the release of the interviews until all discovery is completed. We will keep updated on any progress.’

Klein Investigations and Consulting
Disappointing, but can’t say I’m really surprised, sadly Klein seems to have a history of promising something then not following through. I mean , I had great faith in him to do something with this, now I don’t. A little less grand standing might not have hurt, maybe have even helped the case. Who knows though, at this point I’m starting to doubt little Deorr will ever be found. It’s a crying shamed this investigation seems to have been fouled up from the very beginning. JMO

Last edited:
I thought of little DeOrr today. His impish grin is unforgettable.

Oh how I wish he had been with someone who loved and cared for him as he deserved to be. As all children deserve to be.

I was out for a walk this morning and a few young boys were bicycling around the park, laughing and shouting to one another. Just having fun, as children do. That's when the picture of DeOrr, with his unforgettable grin, came to my thoughts.

That little guy should be on a bicycle, laughing and playing with friends. Loved. Happy. Here.

Little DeOrr, you will never be forgotten. Your young life has touched more strangers' hearts than you could count, than I could even count.

Disappointing, but can’t say I’m really surprised, sadly Klein seems to have a history of promising something then not following through. I mean , I had great faith in him to do something with this, now I don’t. A little less grand standing might not have hurt, maybe have even helped the case. Who knows though, at this point I’m starting to doubt little Deorr will ever be found. It’s a crying shamed this investigation seems to have been fouled up from the very beginning. JMO

I completely agree ..... Klein hasn't brought anything new to the case ..... and if you pay attention he mostly talks about himself , how great he is , how great his office is etc.

He is all bluff and bluster and blowhard. I said that from the beginning and nobody wanted to believe it.

I have no personal ill will toward Mr Klein , but a true investigator goes around quietly digging for information and evidence. Klein comes across as a constant infomercial for his company .....

I have no way of proving it but I bet all the publicity has substantially increased his business .

Which is the whole point , isn't it

I completely agree ..... Klein hasn't brought anything new to the case ..... and if you pay attention he mostly talks about himself , how great he is , how great his office is etc.

He is all bluff and bluster and blowhard. I said that from the beginning and nobody wanted to believe it.

I have no personal ill will toward Mr Klein , but a true investigator goes around quietly digging for information and evidence. Klein comes across as a constant infomercial for his company .....

I have no way of proving it but I bet all the publicity has substantially increased his business .

Your point is sad, but true. Klein ended up being more than just a disappointment, but seems like he ended up being another opportunist to boot. It’s a crying shame, poor little Deorr.

i wouldn't pay 30k for an investigator that was gonna turn against me! this should be ruining his business if anything. you usually pay them to help find things to get you out of trouble..

klein has morals though, for going that path.

i wouldn't pay 30k for an investigator that was gonna turn against me! this should be ruining his business if anything. you usually pay them to help find things to get you out of trouble..

klein has morals though, for going that path.

Sure you wouldn't, but I'm certain they thought they had their backs covered and fully expected klein to follow their bull. I say, good on him.

About Klein, IMO:

I am on one side glad that he keeps little Deorr in the news, and that he made his opinion on his case public, even though he was hired by THEM.
On the other side it seems to be alot of hot air, a publicity stunt, since there wasn't an update about all that information he wanted to release...:(

About Klein, IMO:

I am on one side glad that he keeps little Deorr in the news, and that he made his opinion on his case public, even though he was hired by THEM.
On the other side it seems to be alot of hot air, a publicity stunt, since there wasn't an update about all that information he wanted to release...:(
I liked Klein and thought he was great at going after the parents no matter what. Now, I believe Klein to be mostly concerned with KIC and growing his business possibly using little Deorr in an opportunistic manner. I don’t like that at all. My opinion, he did more damage to his reputation by teasing and not following through, though he has stated his CYA bit. I also liked Frank Wilt? (Forgot name of 1st investigator, think this was his name)
Any way, I saw this body analysis of Kunz & Jessica that I hadn’t seen until now:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie