VA VA - Arieanna Day, 3 months, Roanoke, 12 September 2018 *Charges dropped*

Hey guys, this was on the news this evening, it's pretty much the same as others have posted from earlier in the day, but I wanted to go ahead and update you all. I'm just tore up about this. When they talk about it on the news, what they say makes no sense. Its like they're talking in riddles. I almost feel like LE already knows what happened & they're just keeping us updated because people complain wanting to know what's happening or something. I don't know. It's just SO strange.
Warrants show police looking at cellphone records of relative in missing baby case

Virginia authorities have executed search warrants for a family member of a man behind bars in connection with a missing 3-month-old baby.

Virginia First reports that investigators are the in process of the searching the phone of Sidney Terry, cousin of Andrew Terry. Roanoke police previously arrested Andrew Terry in connection with his missing infant daughter, Arieanna Day. Court documents indicate that Andrew and Sidney had contact with each other on and around September 11, the day the baby vanished.

According to police, Sidney Terry acted “evasive” when asked about Arieanna and lied when questioned about having contact with Andrew Terry around the time she disappeared.

Last edited:
irginia authorities have executed search warrants for a family member of a man behind bars in connection with a missing 3-month-old baby.

Virginia First reports that investigators are the in process of the searching the phone of Sidney Terry, cousin of Andrew Terry. Roanoke police previously arrested Andrew Terry in connection with his missing infant daughter, Arieanna Day. Court documents indicate that Andrew and Sidney had contact with each other on and around September 11, the day the baby vanished.

According to police, Sidney Terry acted “evasive” when asked about Arieanna and lied when questioned about having contact with Andrew Terry around the time she disappeared.
Warrants show police looking at cellphone records of relative in missing baby case

The search warrants are for call detail records of Sidney Terry, who is a relative of Andrew Terry.
Cell phone records of Day's father reveal that he had been in contact with Sidney Terry around the time of her disappearance. The document also says that Sidney Terry was found to be evasive and that he lied about his phone contact with Andrew Terry.

Cell phone records of relative searched in case of missing 3-month old
New warrants have been filed for Terry's Instagram account and Arieanna's mom's cell phone records. Warrants for both of their FB accounts were previously executed.
Sorry I posted too - should have read this sooner

What does an accomplice mean as far as finding what happened to Arieanna? Will it be easier or more difficult? On one hand, I think LE can now use the two against each other but on the other hand, now there are more possible hiding locations.
I think it give the police leverage if they play it right - first to tell the truth and make a deal gets less time. Time to take out the trash.

Perhaps for some people, three hots and a cot are better than where they have lived most of their life. And soon Terry will be able to chef for them in prison. With that thought, I will toast with another glass of wine.

I’m so sorry I’ve not been able to contribute lately. I’ve had health problems the last day or so. I t doesn’t sound like much has changed just from reading Steels’ post. It is true, what you say. The little ones lost stay with us. Sometimes, and I’m ashamed to admit it; but I don’t know if I can take another broken heart like I suffered with Lucas. I fear letting more pain in. I’m going to read and catch up but I’m sure every post is going to be so sad to read.

Men sentenced for Blacksburg robbery

On May 20, Andrew Terry, 26, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit grand larceny. He was sentenced to two months in prison and three years of supervised probation upon release. Andrew Terry is a cousin to David and Sidney Terry.

On May 1, Sidney M. Terry, 28, pleaded guilty to attempted robbery, conspiracy to commit burglary, malicious wounding and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. He was sentenced to five years in prison with 15 years of supervised probation upon release.
See, I have a HUGE problem with these light sentencing. "IF" the @(#$# had been put away like they should have, they wouldn't have been free to do whatever was done to little Arieanna. When do HER rights become important?!?!?!

No doubt LE in the areas KNEW they were bad news, yet, LE arrests, Judges throw them back on on the streets, over and over again.... Sickening and maddening! LOCK THEM UP FOR THEIR CRIMES!

So I've tried to go through this whole thread but want to make sure I've got the basics of what's happening.

.The baby was put down and when checked on was missing, around 11pm
.there were several other people in the house, including, possibly, bio dad
.bio dad was arrested for disposal of body but we don't know where the baby is and he's not talking.
.police are investigating cousin of bio dad due to cell phone communication at time of disappearance
.bio dad has another family somewhere

Can someone correct me if any of this is wrong? I'm new and navigating more than one thread is spinning my brain a bit.

Also, do we know where the improper disposal thing came from? Did Terry confess to killing her and just won't say where he put her?

TIA

So I've tried to go through this whole thread but want to make sure I've got the basics of what's happening.

.bio dad was arrested for disposal of body but we don't know where the baby is and he's not talking.
.police are investigating cousin of bio dad due to cell phone communication at time of disappearance

Can someone correct me if any of this is wrong? I'm new and navigating more than one thread is spinning my brain a bit.

Also, do we know where the improper disposal thing came from? Did Terry confess to killing her and just won't say where he put her?

TIA

I think the police have communication indicating that she had passed and that he disposed of her?

TIA

The police arrived at 11:00. The father had been there earlier in the day. The cousin and the father have a history of criminal activity together.

Men sentenced for Blacksburg robbery

A Port Washington woman whose young daughter was killed by the girl's father is pushing for new legislation that would offer more protection for children.

Jacqueline Franchetti says her 2-year-old daughter Kyra was killed in 2016 by Kyra's father. He shot the toddler, set his house in Virginia on fire, and then killed himself.

Franchetti says during a custody battle, she told the court that Kyra's father was suicidal and abusive.

“It should have never happened, she should have never been in that house," Franchetti says. "We were going through the New York family court system and and the entire institution failed her."

On Tuesday, Franchetto says the U.S. House of Representatives approved a measure to better protect children in family court. It would require courts to carefully consider a spouse's past when it comes to violence or mental health before granting visitation or custody.

Rep. Tom Suozzi helped work on the legislation, which is now headed to the Senate.

As work is being done to better protect children during custody issues, there is also a push to improve the Amber Alert system, for when a child is kidnapped by their own parent.

Donna Amoscato is a friend of 2-year-old Jovani Ligurgo's family. The toddler was killed by his father John this past June after John set his Coram home on fire, killing himself and his son in Virginia. Jovani's brother Anthony wants there to be better communication among agencies when a child may be in danger.

Jovani's family says the Amber Alert system failed them and that they are working with lawmakers to make changes like letting local police issue Amber Alerts.
LI woman pushes for child custody protection law

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back