Claremont Serial Killer: Media, Timelines, Photos *NO-DISCUSSION*

The Budget papers noted that the prosecution “has the potential to be one of the longest and most complex criminal cases ever conducted in Western Australian history

It is already the longest running and most expensive murder investigation in Australian history.

She (Ms Cleary) has indicated that if Mr Edwards faces any trial, it is unlikely to be until at least the second half of next year.

https://thewest.com.au/news/crime/c...d-to-top-3-million-before-trial-ng-b88835683z

The disappearance of the first woman to go missing, Sarah Spiers, remains unsolved.
I remember the city being gripped by a palpable fear.
It seemed that the only woman I knew who was impervious to the fear, and who had no sense of the negative impact this was having on women, was Cathie.
In fact she was the first person to suggest to me, not long after the first victim, Ms Spiers, had disappeared, that a serial killer was hunting and that Sarah was his second victim. At the time I thought it was nonsense because the only thing anyone knew was that a young woman had disappeared, and the news was generating a lot of media publicity. Cathie insisted she knew something, and was insistent that someone was copying her and David.
It wasn’t until five months later
when the Claremont serial killer abducted and murdered Ms Rimmer that I began to feel uncomfortable with what I’d been hearing. Was it mind games? Snippets of a truth? Manipulation?"

‘Don’t ever call me helpless’

Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #22

Critical timeline in understanding when crimes could be more active especially considering distance.
1986 being realistic potential start of mobile crime.

Pete Davo"The CSK Accused was born 7/12/1968. So presumably he'd could go for his license test from 7/8/1984 onwards. (16 years and 9 months was the minimum age to go for your license, as long as you already got your learners permit previously). Keep that date in mind."

Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #22

In Criminal 17 September 2018:
before The Hon. Justice Corboy
Court 7-1, District Court Building, 500 Hay Street, Perth
09:15
1 The State of Western Australia v. Rebekah May O'Neill (INS 194/2018)
First Appearance
2 The State of Western Australia v. Micheal Spratt (INS 135/2018)
First Appearance
3 The State of Western Australia v. Bradley Robert Edwards (INS 164/2018)
First Appearance

Don Spiers, the father of Sarah, and Denis Glennon, the father of Ciara, were again in court today 28 Sept 2018 as they have been each time Mr Edwards has appeared on a screen from Hakea prison, where he has been held since his arrest almost two years ago.:

Claremont accused pleads not guilty

Claremont serial murders accused arraigned

Claremont serial killings: murder accused Bradley Robert Edwards formally pleads not guilty | Community News Group

Claremont serial murders accused arraigned - Corowa Free Press

Last edited:
"At his first appearance in the same court earlier this month, prosecutors applied for a trial before a judge sitting without a jury.

That was expected considering the huge amount of media coverage about the case over the past 22 years and will be determined at a hearing on November 1 when the extent of disclosure of sensitive material to the defence team will also be discussed."

Scientists at Flinders University: Have developed an advanced test which can reveal which person was the last to touch a particular item !

It can help rule out DNA deposits left by innocent people in what is commonly called secondary transfer.

This could change the way everything is tested ! Cold cases too !

New DNA test to help crime busters

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back