Supreme Court Nominee #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he were my husband <shudder>, I would encourage him to withdraw his name. Really & truly. His current position is very fine. And he could lose that one as well.
We'll see what the FBI finds out -- if they are allowed to truly do their jobs on this assignment.

I so agree - he should really just quietly go away. Perjury is easily proven and we all have learned the FBI has some really serious issues with being lied to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He might end up disbarred -- he should slither away while he can and go back to his other job if he can.

Mitchell was the only one who asked CF questions. It was obvious the 5-min. increments Ford's attorneys insisted upon wasn't working. Mitchell herself admitted it several times.

None of the people Ford identified as being present have corroborated her story. None. And that is creating incredible problems for her in terms of public perception. If her name had been kept confidential and she had been interviewed privately, she would not be subjected to the incredible media scrutiny she is now receiving. JMO

None of the people Ford identified as being present have corroborated her story. None

but that is not fact! There are actually many people who have confirmed , for years that she had been attacked when young . Her therapist, her husband,
several of her closest friends.

The reality of the above statement is we have not heard from them publicly. The therapist's notes are huge. Out of desperation people are grasping that the number of people in the house means it is all wrong. Means nothing.

I would assume she would sign a release for her therapist to talk with the FBI and share the progress notes.

I certainly hope it is not going to go down conspiracy lane that a clinician, 6 years ago made up a story!

One loses their license to practice for altering a medical record! You cant even cross out a word (where you cant see it) you draw a line through it and initial it

It is serious business!!

Matt Damon as Brett Kavanaugh on SNL season opener: 'I’m a keg is half-filled kind of guy'

When Strong’s Feinstein asked Damon’s Kavanaugh whether he has the right temperament to be on the U.S. Supreme Court, the response was charged.

“I went to Yale!” Damon’s Kavanuagh shouted. “I worked my butt off to get here. I busted my buns. I lifted weights … if you think I’m angry now, you just wait till I get on that Supreme Court — 'cause then you’re all going to pay.”

He then reaches for a “can of water,” shotgunning it before signaling the start of the show.

Swetnick's allegations are too ridiculous to believe. There is no way a bunch of teens would be drunk and "train" raped at multiple parties and they'd all remain silent about it at school or to their friends. I hope the FBI investigates and charges her with perjury. JMO
I was at a frat party where one occurred. More tomorrow.

And some boys keep tallies for boofs and Devil's triangles.

And they certainly are not what BK disingenuously defined under oath before the SJC.

ahhhhh

i just googled boofs

oh my

goodness he must have been really embarrassed if people knew what it really means

if you think you know what it means explore --- its worse than you thought!!!

I am sorry guys this is just funny - what is the world coming to

Devil's Triangle Wikipedia page changes definition during Kavanaugh hearing

Devil's Triangle Wikipedia page changes definition during Kavanaugh hearing

he gets more charming with each passing minute

funny

no idea what DBM means

what to do

well of course

you google it !

unit of level used to indicate that a power ratio is expressed in decibels- nah

try again

DeciBels below 1 Milliwatt - nope

Database Management - does not fit context!

DBM Department of Budget and Management - no

DBM Demineralized Bone Matrix - cant be - sounds like something i would write!

DBM Database Marketing - still lost

DBM Double Balanced Mixer - cocktails well in this tragedy maybe!

Doctor of Business Administration -wrong

Drive by Media - can not be

Delta Blues Museum - I am the one that gets tangential so I know that cant be it!!

Division of Biology and Medicine- again , makes no sense

Dynamic Buffer Management - sounds interesting but nope!

Ok I give up!

Lifeline pls!
Designated Baby Mommy

The GOP Wants Us To Think Being Accused Is As Bad As Being Assaulted | HuffPost

It does seem that Kavanaugh and his family have gone through a difficult time, facing public scorn and even death threats. No people should be made to fear for their safety because they are in the public eye.

But the idea that Kavanaugh has suffered anywhere near what Blasey has allegedly suffered or perhaps even more so is ludicrous. He may resent the way the confirmation process is going. He may be outraged that he isn’t facing a smooth path from one of the nation’s second-highest courts to the nation’s highest court.

But make no mistake: None of that rises to the level of destroying his life. He is not a victim, and what he has gone through is nowhere near on par with Blasey’s experiences. Graham’s equating the two experiences on live television and Kavanaugh’s harping on his personal pain eclipses the very real and severe toll violence exacts on those who suffer it. It gives abusers a way out: insisting on their own suffering to hide what they’ve done to their victims.

Report: White House Is Controlling Who FBI Interviews in Kavanaugh Investigation

When President Trump ordered the short FBI investigation into Brett Kavanaugh that Senator Jeff Flake had abruptly demanded on Friday, it was not quite clear exactly how the bureau would proceed. Would it restrict its inquiry — which the Senate Judiciary Committee specified would concentrate on “current credible allegations” — only to Christine Ford’s accusation of sexual assault, which was the focus of Thursday’s dramatic hearing? Or would it dig into the full suite of allegations that have swirled around the judge over the last week?

The agency appears to be going in a third direction, but not necessarily because it wants to.

Just hours before President Trump authorized the new inquiry, the FBI had reached out to Deborah Ramirez, the second woman to come forward with recollections of alleged sexual misconduct by Kavanaugh.

But on Saturday afternoon, NBC News reported that the White House was limiting the scope of the probe to cover only Ford and Ramirez — not Julie Swetnick, the third woman to come forward with allegations of misconduct against Kavanaugh. “Instead of investigating Swetnick’s claims,” according to NBC, “the White House counsel’s office has given the FBI a list of witnesses they are permitted to interview, according to several people who discussed the parameters on the condition of anonymity.”
bbm
So DJT is now running the FBI.
Go ahead, make a nameplate for the newest member of the SCOTUS. Everyone else can go home now.

Kavanaugh accuser Julie Swetnick faced own misconduct allegations at past job with tech firm: reports

Kavanaugh accuser Julie Swetnick faced own misconduct allegations at past job with tech firm: reports

“Based on its investigations, Webtrends determined that Swetnick had engaged in inappropriate conduct, but that no corroborating evidence existed to support Swetnick’s allegations against her coworkers.”

- Complaint filed by Webtrends

“She was threatening my family, threatening my wife and threatening to do harm to my baby at that time,” Vinneccy told Politico.

"I know a lot about her. She’s not credible at all,” he said. “Not at all.”

"In an unusual break with their own policy, the American Civil Liberties Union announced that it was opposing Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court.

The ACLU is nonpartisan — it does not oppose or support candidates for judicial or political office — but the group said in a release Saturday afternoon that its board held an 'extraordinary meeting, and has chosen to make an exception to that policy.'”

ACLU breaks nonpartisan tradition by opposing Brett Kavanaugh

Aclu = left of left, soros funded. Do not care what they say or think.

Kelly Ann and Jake now about FBI investigation:

As we all know the white house has deep deep respect for the FBI and trust the many hard working men and woman of the FBI

Sen. Chuck Grassley asks FBI to probe false allegation against Kavanaugh

Chuck Grassley asks FBI to probe false allegation against Brett Kavanaugh

Chairman Charles E. Grassley said the committee had to waste resources tracking down the claim by the man, who said Judge Kavanaugh raped one of his friends back in the 1980s. The man said he and another friend went to beat Judge Kavanaugh up — then said he recognized him recently when television showed Judge Kavanaugh after he was nominated to the high court.

Mr. Grassley didn’t name the man, but after reporters tracked him down he recanted.

“Such acts are not only unfair; they are potentially illegal. It is illegal to make materially false, fictitious or fraudulent statements to congressional investigators. It is illegal to obstruct committee investigations,” Mr. Grassley wrote in a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions and FBI Director Christopher A. Wray.

“Based on its investigations, Webtrends determined that Swetnick had engaged in inappropriate conduct, but that no corroborating evidence existed to support Swetnick’s allegations against her coworkers.”

- Complaint filed by Webtrends

“She was threatening my family, threatening my wife and threatening to do harm to my baby at that time,” Vinneccy told Politico.

"I know a lot about her. She’s not credible at all,” he said. “Not at all.”

no corroborating evidence existed to support Swetnick’s allegations against her coworkers.”

in this instance there are corroborating witnesses so that ought to make a difference!

The EX claims have not not been corroborated by anyone - but generally speaking an EX can be unreliable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks