AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adderall, Xanax, etc are also not difficult to get from a dealer and don't require an insurance claim & doctor visit. At least not where I live but I don't know anything about Mobile's drug scene.
Imo this entire conversation is steering away from the real issue here.
There is no validity to these claims whatsoever.

I agree that turning a forgotten phone into a drug deal is steering the conversation away from the real issue, which is who was in the third car, why did that person disable her GPS and why is she missing.

I don't think it is steering away, I think when there's as little information available you have to be willing to consider all avenues. Sometimes those round about says uncover important information. People are getting tired of going over the same ground. How many times can we ask- what was TT's release date? Who is car 3? What time and what supports _____________?

You've got to start working from another angle, even if only to eliminate ideas.

I don't think harder drugs in the sense of heroin, cocaine, etc. nor has this been a speculation from the T family.

My speculation - and again, it's just that, my speculation - is based on this:
She went back to working doubles within a week of giving birth. Most doctors don't clear a woman for work until 6 weeks and DNV may not have been cleared to go back but she did. If we think about the pain, strain on the body, and emotions that come with having a baby and giving it up for adoption, what could she have used to help get her through her long workdays?
Opioids are my thoughts

Since none of us know DNV personally, it is impossible to say what sort of drugs she may have been using, if any. All we have to go on is JDT’s statement that she was not a user, if she was it was weed. Do we really think DNV would share drug use stories with JDT? Doubtful.. she was in a relationship with, and still lived with a user and dealer. IMO drugs are definitely NOT out of the question. This is not victim shaming, we simply need to consider all angles and possibilities.

After watching all this play out for now almost 3 months I seriously question whether anyone is seriously looking for DNV or wants her found based simply on what people are focusing on and what the FB chatter is about.

Just caught up on everything yall discussed last night. RSBM great post @AtticusFitz and I couldn't agree more with this line. And I'm starting to include LE too which I hate doing- nothing but major respect for all LE- but I wish we knew for a fact that they were still actively working on SOMETHING! I wish they would/could give us any tiny shrivel of information. How do we not have anything?! Resorting to psychics?!?? However I will say I do agree with someone earlier, may as well go that route considering LE is silent and this whole case seems to already be at a stand still. Sad situation all around. Where are you DNV?!?!?!!

I agree that turning a forgotten phone into a drug deal is steering the conversation away from the real issue, which is who was in the third car, why did that person disable her GPS and why is she missing.

As crazy as it may seem, this conversation isn’t steering away/derailing. It, actually, aligns with what JDT was told by one of the people that was with DNV that night.

As crazy as it may seem, this conversation isn’t steering away/derailing. It, actually, aligns with what JDT was told by one of the people that was with DNV that night.
So you are confirming that the story that was told to JDT by the people DNV was with that night included DNV buying some sort of pills at the shell station?

I just wanna be clear that I’m reading that correctly.

It doesn't really matter what kind of drug is involved in the Drug Buy scenario. The point of that scenario is to illustrate how Danni could be placed with someone known to her that intended or had the means to do her harm at the Shell. Here are the possibilities we've explored so far that I recall:

What if Danni planned to go to the Shell for a (drug buy / drop off / meet up of some kind) and that person disabled her GPS and disappeared her? Why would they do it?

What if DW's story is true and Car 3 is someone who followed Danni/her car that intended to do her harm? Who might this be and why were they after her?

What if (both car 1 and) Car 3 is DW? Does this work with the timeline and where does that lead us?

Possibly tying a few theories together:
Maybe the drugs/pills were for DW?
DMV offers to contact someone who she knew through JT, and plan to meet at the Shell station.
DMV notices her phone is missing, so DW offers to go back and get it while DMV waits for the dealer. She “knows” them, so she feels comfortable being alone with them.
Dealer(s) arrive in car 3, but instead of making a sale, they decide to settle a lingering debt made by JT and attempt to take the car instead.
DMV is gravely injured while putting up a fight so they have no choice but to take her with the car.
Maybe?

Since none of us know DNV personally, it is impossible to say what sort of drugs she may have been using, if any. All we have to go on is JDT’s statement that she was not a user, if she was it was weed. Do we really think DNV would share drug use stories with JDT? Doubtful.. she was in a relationship with, and still lived with a user and dealer. IMO drugs are definitely NOT out of the question. This is not victim shaming, we simply need to consider all angles and possibilities.

Facts related to Danni and cannabis are from 5 years ago when she was 20 years old. A lot can change for someone that age in 5 years.

Should she be judged today based on something she did as a teenager?

There is no basis for speculation about her use of hard drugs and illegal pharmaceuticals. That discussion is based entirely on imaginings that serve no purpose other than to concoct a set of circumstances to support a theory, one that makes no sense without concocted circumstances.

I think it's everyone's goal to understand what happened to Danni, but I fail to understand how concocted circumstances further this goal.

Danni did not have a roommate when she disappeared. This much is obvious. When she did not pay her rent, her things were tossed onto the curb. That could only happen if she lived alone.

So you are confirming that the story that was told to JDT by the people DNV was with that night included DNV buying some sort of pills at the shell station?

I'm with you on this. If the three people who were with Danni on July 17 reported to police that Danni arranged a drug deal at a closed gas station in the middle of the night, I would like to know more about it. Specifically, why were police at a complete dead end on August 3, when they asked the public for help? Cell phone records would provide the name of the drug dealer, and police would know why her GPS stopped transmitting at the Shell station.

I wish we knew how often the GPS in her car pinged. Just because the last place it pinged was at the Shell station does not mean that's the last place she was alive/where the GPS was disabled.
Maybe she was in fact meeting up with car 3 for a drug deal. It's still possible that car 3 and that drug deal have nothing to do with her disappearance. Same scenario with the car jacking theory, a drug dealer probably isn't going to murder someone and steal their car. Obviously they could, anyone could, but IMO I don't think it's likely -unless maybe TT had some MAJOR issues but even then would murdering DNV be that huge of a punishment for TT??
Maybe she did the drug deal, left Shell, and on her way to DW's or wherever she was headed came across the person who is responsible for her disappearance. There's just so much we don't know and so many different ways this could go.

Facts related to Danni and cannabis are from 5 years ago when she was 20 years old. A lot can change for someone that age in 5 years.

Should she be judged today based on something she did as a teenager?

There is no basis for speculation about her use of hard drugs and illegal pharmaceuticals. That discussion is based entirely on imaginings that serve no purpose other than to concoct a set of circumstances to support a theory, one that makes no sense without concocted circumstances.

I think it's everyone's goal to understand what happened to Danni, but I fail to understand how concocted circumstances further this goal.

Danni did not have a roommate when she disappeared. This much is obvious. When she did not pay her rent, her things were tossed onto the curb. That could only happen if she lived alone.

Did you review the petition that @Alethea previously shared? That was less than 5 years ago.

No, I'm not confirming that. I'm saying that it was told that they were at the Shell, she told DW she forgot her phone, and DW went to get it. However, JDT was also told that DNV had reached out to someone for drug type assistance for work and that could have placed her in the vicinity of there/Papa Buddha's.

Did you review the petition that @Alethea previously shared? That was less than 5 years ago.
I’m not familiar with the petition. Can it be reposted? Also on the apt JDT has said that she removed furniture and belongings allegedly belonging to TT in advance of the put out date. How this was done if DNV didnt have a roommate remains a legal mystery to me especially as MPD was supposedly supervising the situation. I am filing this entire apt situation under the category of “only in Mobile”!

I wish we knew how often the GPS in her car pinged. Just because the last place it pinged was at the Shell station does not mean that's the last place she was alive/where the GPS was disabled.
Maybe she was in fact meeting up with car 3 for a drug deal. It's still possible that car 3 and that drug deal have nothing to do with her disappearance. Same scenario with the car jacking theory, a drug dealer probably isn't going to murder someone and steal their car. Obviously they could, anyone could, but IMO I don't think it's likely -unless maybe TT had some MAJOR issues but even then would murdering DNV be that huge of a punishment for TT??
Maybe she did the drug deal, left Shell, and on her way to DW's or wherever she was headed came across the person who is responsible for her disappearance. There's just so much we don't know and so many different ways this could go.
For onstar it’s a satellite based system that is constantly in contact with satellite which is why it’s accuracy is so good. It’s unlikely that the onstar stopped transmitting data due to malfunction based on everything we have read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa