ID ID - Terrence Woods, 27, missing, Penman Mine near Orogrande, 5 Oct 2018

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Terrence Woods, 27, from Maryland, was separated from his film crew while working on a project in the area. Woods was last seen near the Penman Mine near Orogrande.

Crews search for missing man near Orogrande area

5bbb06ac09043.image.jpg

Terrence's FB (I think he has more than one.)
https://www.facebook.com/twoods91

Here are some videos he worked on professionally. Quite a talented young man.
Terrence Woods

I'm surprised by the lack of chatter among friends and coworkers. Very worried for Terrence at this point. My first thought is he may have fallen into a collapsed mine shaft. I wonder if search dogs are trained to search for underground rescues.

Terrence's FB (I think he has more than one.)
https://www.facebook.com/twoods91

Here are some videos he worked on professionally. Quite a talented young man.
Terrence Woods

I'm surprised by the lack of chatter among friends and coworkers. Very worried for Terrence at this point. My first thought is he may have fallen into a collapsed mine shaft. I wonder if search dogs are trained to search for underground rescues.
They are. Dogs can detect and alert their handlers to target odors hidden in a multitude of environments including but not limited to deep underwater and underground. I sponsor a dog each year at Search Dog Foundation (it's $10,000 on average to fully train a dog including care) and have been invited to witness some of the training. One of the dogs I sponsored went to Nepal after the earthquake. They are pretty amazing. I hope this young man can be located safely.

Soooo strange!

"Terrence Woods was out in the Orogrande area shooting a documentary on Penman Mine. He was a production assistant, and workers on the scene told the Sheriff's Office he had been acting strange. As the crew was wrapping up for the day, Woods approached a steep drop.

"He went over to the edge and there were several people watching him including one of the local guys, and he said he just decided to take off, and he shot down that hill."

Crew members tried to go after woods, but weren't able to find him.

"And he would not stop, and he took off, and he just kept going. And they lost him at a road down below where you drop almost straight down, straight down a hill."

ID County Sheriff says one missing persons case isn't an accident

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back