GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
......and it's already been posted about on social media.

T mobile guy who said "hope you find your daughter." Was it July or December?

I guess gonna try to prove Heather was a habitual runaway so nevermind all the evidence, she probably just ran away again.

I can no longer find the photos but:
I saw the photos of their home. I read the descriptions of their putrid living conditions and environment. Poor negligence, substandard morals and indifference was invasive and cancerous. Spreading to State intervention.

Home: Mirror into souls of Tammy and Sidney Moorer: Vile. Revulsive. Filthy. Disgusting. Wicked.
Disease alone was comfortable there.
Yep. I remember during that time SM and AC texting about TM's drinking too, so she was too intoxicated, and either riddled with guilt or fear of being caught, to handle even the most simple daily tasks.

Okay, if you go to 1:44:15 in this video, Judge Culbertson asks if there's anything from the State before they break for the weekend. That's when the conversation starts about the T-Mobile witness and a subpoena and Monday and changing his testimony for the defense.

https://wildabouttrial.com/live-streaming/live-stream-1/

Thanks!

So I'm guessing because that witness was already cross-examined by the defense and then dismissed, the only way to get him back before the court is to subpoena him again (which the defense says they're going to do for Monday through to the end of the trial).

The defense has already spoken to the witness on the phone so I'm assuming he is going to say something which they feel is beneficial to their case but it doesn't necessarily mean he's totally changing his testimony or "switching sides". I'm sure Nancy will be ready to do damage control with her cross-examination.

Well this should be fun. I'm sure it's not that serious since there isn't much that the defense IMO can do to make her appear not guilty. They haven't even truly done a proper cross on any witness regarding evidence so I'm not that worried. IMO

OMg!! LOL!!!

This goes on in Court.
Pathetic. :(:(:(
I love how when McCollum asked if Fredericks brought a copy of his resume, Fredericks was like, uh, no. I already provided that to BOTH legal teams a long time ago.

The Prosecution's witnesses are all rock-stars!

Of coarse.
They have taken lessons from all of us here!!:D:D

I'm not sure how a witness can change their testimony (if that's what's going to happen) so they are on the defense's side.

Witnesses have one and only one duty, and that is to answer the questions honestly. If someone lied that's problematic. If someone was mistaken about an answer they gave, okay, whatever. But a witness who recants some testimony is going to have trouble being believed by a jury if the jury perceives they were trying to make their testimony fit one side or the other.

I'm not sure how a witness can change their testimony (if that's what's going to happen) so they are on the defense's side.

Witnesses have one and only one duty, and that is to answer the questions honestly. If someone lied that's problematic. If someone was mistaken about an answer they gave, okay, whatever. But a witness who recants some testimony is going to have trouble being believed by a jury if the jury perceives they were trying to make their testimony fit one side or the other.
And if they aren't answering questions honestly, aren't they looking at perjury?

@jash
@Surfside
I'm working on a couple more GIFs to commemorate the day's testimony.

Webp.net-gifmaker-3.gif

Source of images: www.facebook.com/wmbfnews/videos/161607748110991/

Oh Kevin... I'm not sure he realizes what a crazy bullet he dodged.

Webp.net-gifmaker-6.gif

Source of images: www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z95XjTS_LE
I used some photo-editing software to clear up the image originally posted by @2Hope4 . It looked like a plastic bin full of evidence, and that didn't seem likely to me, so I enhanced the foreground until I was able to see what TM was really showing the lady sitting to her left. HTH.

View attachment 150795
Very funny and very clever you two!!! I'd like to use one of those GIFS as my profile pic, if I may, jash? I think it's about time I got rid of that ? LOL

Hi Madeleine. I actually thought about this when very first reading the posts but got distracted and never commented. I was like...HOW does one even do that? Testify for the prosecution then change sides without committing perjury. Then I thought, ah well...Nancy will have a field day with them on the stand. lol

Trying to find photos, but I did find an article about the condition of the house:

Horry County police report documents findings during search of Moorer home

Horry County police report documents findings during search of Moorer home

"Spoiled meat, moldy potatoes and three guns lying in plain view were among the findings during an Horry County Police Department search of the home of Sidney and Tammy Moorer, according to a police report."

That seems horrible. A real mess.
Where I live, none of our friends owns guns, and we would freak out: guns in full view, with children in the house.:(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker