GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to take this opportunity to say welcome to all those who have recently joined us on this thread!

WELCOME ON BOARD!!
th

Last edited:
Ahh... so they did collect cigarette butts from PTL.

At least I feel better knowing we aren't the only two who thought of that. :)

ETA: I wonder if most of this "new to us" information is what Truslow worked so hard to keep out of SM trial. I know he fought hard and got his way on some stuff to not be admitted at trial. IMO

Hmmm.... Shot gun shell, open bag of cement, and a bottle of cleaning solution. Not at all conspicuous.

Interesting about the cement mix.
There was quite a bit of driveway work done at various times. The problem is trying to find photos before and after her going missing that could prove a certain area of the residence had a bunch of concrete poured shortly after her going missing.

LE could get access to ground penetrating radar and if it can be proven there was concrete work done then it would be good to use ground penetrating radar to search those areas.

At least I feel better knowing we aren't the only two who thought of that. :)

ETA: I wonder if most of this "new to us" information is what Truslow worked so hard to keep out of SM trial. I know he fought hard and got his way on some stuff to not be admitted at trial. IMO

This makes a lot of sense.

The judge certainly does make a difference!

Well.......when I left California........abusive (verbally)husband......that’s all I had to fly back to NJ.....5 black trash bags taped up and a pup in a carrying case.....hehe.

Well, you certainly had your priorities right.:):)
Give the Pup, the best means of 'moving out', in a carry case, with you, by his/her side.

Ok. I've been quietly watching and lurking and biting my tongue this whole time, but now I have to ask....

I realize that "the heart wants what it wants" or whatever (blah blah), and Heather was just a dumb kid. Maybe she wasn't the brightest flower in the bouquet, but she seemed to be very socially aware, worked directly with the public in an area that appears to be somewhat upscale, if not a little yuppyish. She was a cute, outgoing and friendly girl who could have probably gone out with a different guy every night of the week if she wanted to. How did she not realize <modsnipped> and keep her distance from the get go? Im not as cute, pretty, or friendly as she was <modsnipped>.

Hi miraculousmandarin.
Pleased you're Posting, and out of your lurking mode.:):)
Yes, she possibly got involved with SM. being unaware, of where it may lead. MOO.

So the police originally cleared Terry Elvis as a POI - I wonder if they obtained camera's or anything to and from his house to the landing to put this nonsense to rest .. ??

It's a ridiculous notion, anyway. How many grown men kill their 20-year-old daughters after she, as evidence proved, went on a good date, went home, called her roommate, received a call from her illicit lover, and left her apartment?

Or even without all that, how many grown men simply murder their own 20-year-old daughter??

Since Heather was 20 yrs old when her car was found at PTL would LE of processed the car even if TE asked them to ? They did not know why the car was there , or if she was " missing" at that time. I don't know what the proper LE procedure is for something like that . Would the jury know what the LE procedure is ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong