AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered*

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnipped quoted post>

That is a huge difference. I thought she looked so small for her age in the first photos on the thread. Since her parents are the ones who are deceased in the house, I wonder if LE had to get the photos from extended family who didn't have many recent ones? LE might not have been able to access family phones/computers for photos right away. And while most families have hard copies of school pictures and other photos in frames in the house they might not have this year's school pics yet or anything super recent. Kids can change drastically in appearance from 12 to 13. JMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a huge difference. I thought she looked so small for her age in the first photos on the thread. Since her parents are the ones who are deceased in the house, I wonder if LE had to get the photos from extended family who didn't have many recent ones? LE might not have been able to access family phones/computers for photos right away. And while most families have hard copies of school pictures and other photos in frames in the house they might not have this year's school pics yet or anything super recent. Kids can change drastically in appearance from 12 to 13. JMO.

It looks like they originally used pictures from her Facebook account, but they were posted years ago and may have been taken years earlier than that even. This is so sad!

UPDATE: Adults found dead in Barron Co. were parents of missing 13-year-old girl

Is she the one who called 911 or was it one of her parents or someone else?
Sheriff clarifies that this morning's 911 call came from house. Operators heard noises in background, but no one was specifically talking to dispatchers. Investigators trying to clean up audio to understand what was happening. FBI called in to assist in search for Jayme Closs.
Paul Blume on Twitter

I am really worried because she seems too young to have had a boyfriend or to have hung out with older guys. If she was 16, 17 I might think this was a crazy boyfriend who killed her parents to be with her. But she's 13 and looks like a baby. I hope she didn't catch the eye of a predator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong