Found Deceased OH - Cheryl Coker, 46, Riverside, 2 Oct 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheryl is in NAMUS

Missing Person Case

Original

out of all those businesses around where her car was located, only one able to see anything was motion activated...how disappointing. Wonder if they can look at gas station video and see her car traveling on the roads near that time?

out of all those businesses around where her car was located, only one able to see anything was motion activated...how disappointing. Wonder if they can look at gas station video and see her car traveling on the roads near that time?
There aren't any gas stations between the two places. The best bet is camera on west side of Kroger building pointed at Spinning Rd or VFW and Yum Yum drive through across from entrance to parking lot where her SUV was parked. Or if the Mad River Manor or Kingdom hall on east side of field that separates them from shopping center were able to pick up anyone on foot that may have gotten out of her SUV.
What about the guy in surveillance store video that said one camera set to continuously record. Where is that footage? I think LE probably have thought of those. Hope so anyway.

Last edited:
This is not the one I'm thinking of as it's the only one I can find. I was sure I saw one of her car on the road which had no view if all those cars in the parking lot. Theres a camera mounted on on the west side of the Kroger building pointed at Spinning Rd. I thought I saw footage from this vantage point showing a clear view of her car relatively isolated on the road without other cars obscuring it

No, that view was from a camera in the computer /surveillance shop down from Clancy's. The camera on the side of Kroger is pointing down to the dock ramp.

Surveillance video shows moments before Riverside woman goes missing

Those businesses aren't high traffic at that hour.. unfortunately, had it been an hour or two later there would have been much more traffic to Clancy's for lunch, and then later in the evening for Kroger

Those businesses aren't high traffic at that hour.. unfortunately, had it been an hour or two later there would have been much more traffic to Clancy's for lunch, and then later in the evening for Kroger

It kinda sounds deliberate doesn't it?
And the fact that neighbor saw both cars as she was leaving for work and 8 or 9 minutes later Cheryl's SUV appears in the parking lot, like someone was waiting on the neighbor to leave.

I was hoping that LE would find something from "someone else's" cell phone that would point them in the right direction to find Cheryl. However, without evidence perhaps they cannot get a warrant for cell phone info?

I don't think she is voluntarily missing or that she is missing due to random violence....and I'll stop right there. Thinking of her children tonight and hope they get answers soon!

"She may be in need of medication." That's the first I've heard of this. Has anyone checked to see if she's attempted to refill anything since she went missing?Missing Person Case

I'm sure they've gone down that route.. besides, you often have to pay something unless your prescription is 100% covered. She left behind her ID, credit cards and cash in her car... ( or someone did ) ..

The whole situation is just very suspicious, I really doubt she left on her own free will.

I can’t believe how quiet this investigation has gone. Hopefully we hear something soon.. her poor children :( it’s so sad.

I was just going to say this-it’s only been 20 days since she was last seen, and I really expected that something would have surfaced by now. Hopefully, this won’t drag on like so many cases here, where the missing person is never found. I am personally discounting suicide; too hard to hide yourself completely-and it’s my belief that nearly all people who commit suicide want to be found

I was just going to say this-it’s only been 20 days since she was last seen, and I really expected that something would have surfaced by now. Hopefully, this won’t drag on like so many cases here, where the missing person is never found. I am personally discounting suicide; too hard to hide yourself completely-and it’s my belief that nearly all people who commit suicide want to be found
If you spend a lot of time here you'll soon realize it is not too hard to hide yourself after suicide. People are missed all the time. All the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong