AL AL - J.B. Beasley, 17, & Tracie Hawlett, 17, Ozark, 31 July 1999 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
A90323CF-D308-41C3-8458-0A9F041A7E53.png
DNA leads to arrest in 1990 Labor Day murder case | Starkville Daily News

Same thing happened here. The basically knew the last name but sent it to Parabon who solved it in 2 days!

‘20/20’ Investigates How DNA Detective CeCe Moore Broke Decades-Long Cold Case in a Few Days, Friday, Oct. 5

This episode of 20/20 was really interesting. Cece Moore is a genetic genealogist. She now works with Parabon Labs. She solved an over 20 year old cold case in 2 days.

The detectives in Lancaster, PA had already used Parabon to create a profile of what the suspect would possibly look like using DNA on file from the crime scene & victim. Parabon let Cece Moore do research using the DNA on a genealogy website to find familial connections. She found the suspect in 2 days.

This is exactly what needs to be done with the DNA in this case. Either narrow it down to a possible suspect or once and for all disregard it is a consensual connection with JB.

All to often opposite type times occurring which are in 180 degrees conflict of one another produce most remarkable revelations. When people are brought together to enjoy annual fairs and reunions, the reuniting of old friendships and exchanging of information is commonplace; unfortunately, same can be said true when natural disasters reek their fury, once again causing people to come together sadly; but, albeit, throughout it all a similar level of mutual exchange of information occurs---------------- Such has been when Hurricane Michael brought people together all across northwest Florida, southeast Alabama, southwest Georgia, and even into the Carolinas having concerns from either being employed or having been longtime resident in the Ozark, Dale County, Alabama areas. And out of past week's horrific tragedies has provided revealing conversation. More follows.

All to often opposite type times occurring which are in 180 degrees conflict of one another produce most remarkable revelations. When people are brought together to enjoy annual fairs and reunions, the reuniting of old friendships and exchanging of information is commonplace; unfortunately, same can be said true when natural disasters reek their fury, once again causing people to come together sadly; but, albeit, throughout it all a similar level of mutual exchange of information occurs---------------- Such has been when Hurricane Michael brought people together all across northwest Florida, southeast Alabama, southwest Georgia, and even into the Carolinas having concerns from either being employed or having been longtime resident in the Ozark, Dale County, Alabama areas. And out of past week's horrific tragedies has provided revealing conversation. More follows.
SavageMarkIII: Thank-you. Not forgetting your persistence, I'll address your inquiry; No! I have not, nor do I ever intend to, for the film does an injustice to the purpose it claims to be serving, a "True Documentary"; this film makes a mockery of Ms. Beasley's and Ms. Hawlett's tragic unsolved murder cases. Anyone! Who has invested any minimal amount of their time can readily see from viewing the film's trailer the director cannot even get right the time when Ms. Beasley's vehicle first noticed. Common knowledge is, that while Ms. Hawlett's mother was speaking to Dothan Police Department sometime before the 8:00 A.M. hour Sunday morning August 01st, 1999 about her not arriving back home; that at about that same time the Ozark Police Department was simultaneously contacting the Dothan Police Department too, for tag information, which would have had to have originated some short-time before, since being radioed from on-the-scene patrol officer to police station who in turned notified Dothan; not the 9:00 A.M. hour as Shine Rabbit Film trailer has been advocating since advertising. Furthermore in a podcast interview from 2015 when discussing the forethoughts and eventual plans for making the film, the director in speaking with a lady interviewer said how she had dreams and visions of Ms. Beasley after having visited and spoke with close friend Stephanie who was serious ill at the time. And before committing to the film how visiting relative in Ozark to further discuss the girl's tragedy; when asking about what they thought had happened to them, was responded to by saying, paraphrasing, drinking and drugging. Admittingly not having any knowledge about the crime, or girls proceeded with film; requiring once or twice a month to travel back to Alabama to work on film. By 2015, way too many incidents having surfaced never once even referred to undermines credibility as being a "True Documentary"; hope this will satisfy your quest for answer to question sought after.

"A new aspect in the case was released when Chief Spivey said that the owner of the white truck had been located in Deleware, but the person didn't remember seeing anything. The truck was examined and there wasn't any evidence linking the truck to the crime." Southern Star.
State of Alabama Title 11 sections 43:
11-43-101. "Auditing/Recordation of claims. The clerk shall audit the claim, certifying to correctness, keep records to which department chargeable...…"
11-43A-27. "Monthly statement and summary. Annual examination of books and accounts; publication of results and make available copy each month, and shall be placed ……….., ……….., and shall be placed in the public library to be open for inspection by all persons."

How was it determined the same truck, Who located the owner, What had he been in Ozark for the night of July 31st, how was he located, when was he located? Who interviewed the owner of truck, was it first from Ozark, Delaware officials, what agency, who inspected vehicle for evidences, in particular, who went, how many, to Delaware from Ozark/Alabama, how did they travel, what date left, where did they stay, when returned? Total tax dollar expenditures involving Delaware white truck investigation? Should these post white truck investigation legitimate questions not deserved be answered?

Thin Blue Line,

All fine questions! If I understand you correctly, you are saying that Rena Crumb's story has merit? I think that most of us dismissed her and the HCR story as being untruthful. We are all familiar with what she said and who she named as the murderer. Is there any evidence at all that supports her claims? Thanks!

Thin Blue Line,

All fine questions! If I understand you correctly, you are saying that Rena Crumb's story has merit? I think that most of us dismissed her and the HCR story as being untruthful. We are all familiar with what she said and who she named as the murderer. Is there any evidence at all that supports her claims? Thanks!
Bulldog23: Excuse me, but am I missing something, Rena Crumb's story?

My fault TBL,

Rena Crumb is a lady (former Ozark dispatcher or auxiliary officer) who accused a local policeman of killing the girls several years ago. It was published in a blog called the Henry County Report. It was a really big deal at the time but has not resulted in any arrests or progress in the case. I thought your theory might be connected to her story. Sorry for misunderstanding.

My fault TBL,

Rena Crumb is a lady (former Ozark dispatcher or auxiliary officer) who accused a local policeman of killing the girls several years ago. It was published in a blog called the Henry County Report. It was a really big deal at the time but has not resulted in any arrests or progress in the case. I thought your theory might be connected to her story. Sorry for misunderstanding.
Forgetboutit!

Mr. TedMac July 14, 2014: "I would really like to see a fresh set of eyes from an experienced investigator take a look at this case and maybe shake things up a bit. Everything seems to be at a standstill."
Good probably that the white truck never left Ozark, read Barrentine's statement for clue.

John B said he had some kind of run in with a black truck that night iirc. The white truck took a while to find and how that came about has been a question. What importance might it hold? What was Johns role in this? Hypothetically.

John B said he had some kind of run in with a black truck that night iirc. The white truck took a while to find and how that came about has been a question. What importance might it hold? What was Johns role in this? Hypothetically.
LR1: John B, as it has been commonly understood from the time him having first coming into the case was when he left home to get milk at the store. Just plausible? That he did get there, buy milk; but before returning home, there had entered in parking lot this "white" truck, that stopped away from front of building, as if more towards payphone area, happening to be driven by someone that he knew, with tattoos; soon thereafter drives in Ms. Beasley's vehicle, it is believed Ms. Hawlett may have spoke first briefly to driver of truck confirming next location before herself using payphone once again, while Ms. Beasley stood alongside, or in immediate area by own vehicle. As fate would intervene, Ms. Merritt drove up to front of store. It is further believed the "white" truck never left Ozark because it was almost immediately taken and repainted a different color within 24 hours; now, please, ref. back to previous questions reg. "white" truck in Delaware. Either the facts are in the accounting details, or never occurred; Ozark newspaper reported it did without providing one instant fact in support of article. Although John B. repeatedly did while giving varying statements, apparently never wavered from his identification of individual with "tattoos". Yet, there has never mentioned in any news articles any references being made to the fact there was a location in Ozark, U.S. 231 @ Andrews Avenue intersection offering tattoos and body piercings. Why? To the point why Mr. TedMac was asked about his knowledge of Ms. Beasley's autopsy report in particular! ATTRITION, has been the game plan since first occurred, to drag out time...…. lost of evidences; documents and files; witnesses either moving and/or died; or simply stated; people just lose interest over time, don't remember as vividly, or come to a point of reality and move on with their own lives, GETTING AWAY WITH MURDER.

TBL,

What motivation does OPD have for stopping the murder of two innocent high school girls from being solved? This happened in their town and on their watch. Why in the world would they want to fail in solving the biggest murder case they have ever had? I'm just trying to understand.

TBL,

What motivation does OPD have for stopping the murder of two innocent high school girls from being solved? This happened in their town and on their watch. Why in the world would they want to fail in solving the biggest murder case they have ever had? I'm just trying to understand.
Bulldog23. Thank you. Respectfully, as best that I can write, when are those claiming to be that interested going to start taking their own valuable time and spending a little of their coffers and doing their research of facts which has been there since before Ms. Beasley and Ms. Hawlett were brutally murdered. Thus far an effort was attempted to provide a an already established pre-July 31 timeline; what follows should raise the keen interest of serious minded public. This will be my last post, unfortunately, my own oversight, when thinking the numbers participating in this threat would welcome never before fact based challenges which encouraged a more getting involved group unity. During 2002 I was with a select unique federal unit making significant progress in these dormant cases; when became known was discontinued for reasons I will not discuss. Now, for your information, it has been confirmed that Ozark officials have been holding pieces of incriminating physical evidences without making any efforts to even make police chief aware since occurring before him becoming chief. Also Ms. Beasley had, according to her classmates a body piercing, which was done in Ozark, where she and Ms. Hawlett had made friends with others. One may want to inquire around the government housing area on Matthews Avenue about tapes being made, and who was driving a low rider yellow styled type S-10 truck, and the list goes on; may want to visit the Ozark library, Southern Star, revisit from beginning all media articles; the Haunting Evidence Investigator made the most profound statement during their segment...…."This is one of the most solvable cases that I have ever seen". And finally, why is it that the Dale County Sheriff's Department has been in recent weeks publicly soliciting information from the public when never before; especially when just promoting a deputy to sergeant who was a detective with Ozark, and visited Ms. Hawlett's residence the very evening of August 01 wanting access to her room, quickly denied, leaving without interviewing any of the gathered student friends of Ms. Hawlett, but with one exception. Why doesn't someone really having sincere interest in solving this case down there go to city hall and the library, as tax payers and request access to expenditures, dates, locations, and if not who available by name, cost of individual DNA, who was paid to perform, total paid to date equals how many completed, and from what locations. We are most confident that this threat has many good members and will anxiously pursue justice for Ms. Beasley and Ms. Hawlett. Good-bye.

ThinBlueLine,

I'm sorry if my questions offended you, and I don't want you to leave the board. I have read everything I could get my hands on in this case, and I have a burning desire to see justice for these girls. I'm betting you do too! You have certainly put some interesting information out there: tattoo parlor, piercing, yellow lowrider, Matthews St., search of Tracie's room, etc... And while I am fishing for info with my questions, I'm also listening to you with an open mind and hope you will stay engaged with us on this board.

TBL,

Mr. TedMac, Out of courtesy: First officer, obvious blood evidence, both d/s f/r windows down; second officer, both d/s f/r windows down car unlocked; third officer, both d/s f/r windows down car unlocked. 9mm shell casing ejected to close upwards inside trunk impacting, denting, underside car's deck lid; 9mm shell did not exit Ms. Hawlett, autopsy should have recovered, never been any mentioning of status, Ms. Beasley's on other hand did exit and likewise floor of vehicle providing for the draining of blood while vehicle travel underneath car, and onto ground once parked on Herring. Obviously due the darkness the shell casing ejected would not have been readily noticeable, nor the other shell casing's shell exiting through the floor. But why wait until after 2:00 p.m. when bodies found, publicly admitted being the 3rd law enforcement on the scene, a police chief from another city; where had been Ozark's police management's interest beforehand? Using the excuse to wait for another city to send a wrecker to tow back appears a futile gesture when the vehicle could have been towed shortly after 8:00 a.m., especially since Ozark had no expressed vested interest in getting involved. Noticeably, there has always been only two names officially identified with these girl's cases, the chief and a captain. Sounds unusual after all these years no other official ever allowed commenting as to their participations regardless how minimal/informal. Question: Mr. TedMac sir: Who raised the windows, all reports state only the driver's side window partially down just a few inches?

Mr. TedMac, Out of courtesy: First officer, obvious blood evidence, both d/s f/r windows down; second officer, both d/s f/r windows down car unlocked; third officer, both d/s f/r windows down car unlocked. 9mm shell casing ejected to close upwards inside trunk impacting, denting, underside car's deck lid; 9mm shell did not exit Ms. Hawlett, autopsy should have recovered, never been any mentioning of status, Ms. Beasley's on other hand did exit and likewise floor of vehicle providing for the draining of blood while vehicle travel underneath car, and onto ground once parked on Herring. Obviously due the darkness the shell casing ejected would not have been readily noticeable, nor the other shell casing's shell exiting through the floor. But why wait until after 2:00 p.m. when bodies found, publicly admitted being the 3rd law enforcement on the scene, a police chief from another city; where had been Ozark's police management's interest beforehand? Using the excuse to wait for another city to send a wrecker to tow back appears a futile gesture when the vehicle could have been towed shortly after 8:00 a.m., especially since Ozark had no expressed vested interest in getting involved. Noticeably, there has always been only two names officially identified with these girl's cases, the chief and a captain. Sounds unusual after all these years no other official ever allowed commenting as to their participations regardless how minimal/informal. Question: Mr. TedMac sir: Who raised the windows, all reports state only the driver's side window partially down just a few inches?

BBM...
I do not know who raised the windows. Perhaps you can tell us?

TBL,

Can you elaborate further on the reason you scratch through your words after writing?

Plenty of people want this case solved and if you’ve got info then please do share.

You post amazing questions which imply you have the answers otherwise I don’t believe you would ask them.

Unfortunately we don’t have those answers. I’m still learning about the case so as I’ve said before if you want to tell us what you know I’m all ears and I’m sure others are too.

Everyone knows JB previous POI mentioned a guy with a tattoo so let’s start at Andrews Ave old tattoo/piercing parlor.

Surely your objective in becoming a member on Websleuths was to share your vast knowledge instead of having us chase our tails in circles.

Finally I’ll say this based on everything you’ve shared I find it irrefutable that you wouldn’t have ever heard the name Rena Crumb.

Auburn football is already letting me down TBL. Don’t let me down too!

Bulldog23. Thank you. Respectfully, as best that I can write, when are those claiming to be that interested going to start taking their own valuable time and spending a little of their coffers and doing their research of facts which has been there since before Ms. Beasley and Ms. Hawlett were brutally murdered. Thus far an effort was attempted to provide a an already established pre-July 31 timeline; what follows should raise the keen interest of serious minded public. This will be my last post, unfortunately, my own oversight, when thinking the numbers participating in this threat would welcome never before fact based challenges which encouraged a more getting involved group unity. During 2002 I was with a select unique federal unit making significant progress in these dormant cases; when became known was discontinued for reasons I will not discuss. Now, for your information, it has been confirmed that Ozark officials have been holding pieces of incriminating physical evidences without making any efforts to even make police chief aware since occurring before him becoming chief. Also Ms. Beasley had, according to her classmates a body piercing, which was done in Ozark, where she and Ms. Hawlett had made friends with others. One may want to inquire around the government housing area on Matthews Avenue about tapes being made, and who was driving a low rider yellow styled type S-10 truck, and the list goes on; may want to visit the Ozark library, Southern Star, revisit from beginning all media articles; the Haunting Evidence Investigator made the most profound statement during their segment...…."This is one of the most solvable cases that I have ever seen". And finally, why is it that the Dale County Sheriff's Department has been in recent weeks publicly soliciting information from the public when never before; especially when just promoting a deputy to sergeant who was a detective with Ozark, and visited Ms. Hawlett's residence the very evening of August 01 wanting access to her room, quickly denied, leaving without interviewing any of the gathered student friends of Ms. Hawlett, but with one exception. Why doesn't someone really having sincere interest in solving this case down there go to city hall and the library, as tax payers and request access to expenditures, dates, locations, and if not who available by name, cost of individual DNA, who was paid to perform, total paid to date equals how many completed, and from what locations. We are most confident that this threat has many good members and will anxiously pursue justice for Ms. Beasley and Ms. Hawlett. Good-bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie