CA CA - Lindsay Grant McDougall, 32, Santa Rosa, 9 Sept 1984

Kat

Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
The Doe Network:
Case File 30DMCA

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/30dmca.html

Lindsay Grant McDougall
Missing since September 9, 1984 from Santa Rosa, Sonoma County, California.
Classification: Missing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics
•Date Of Birth: October 11, 1951
•Age at Time of Disappearance: 32 years old
•Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 6'1; 150 lbs.
•Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Black hair; brown eyes.
•Jewelry: He was wearing a gold necklace with a medallion at the time of his disappearance
•Dentals: Not available.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circumstances of Disappearance
McDougall was last seen in Santa Rosa, California on September 9, 1984.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Santa Rosa Police Department
707-543-3605

Agency Number: 84-014006

NCIC Number: M-981375203
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:
California Department of Justice

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/mcdougall_lindsay.html

Lindsay is *not* listed in NamUs at this time.

No archived articles for Lindsay.

Lindsay has been missing almost 26 years. Come home soon.

Attachments

• Lindsay Grant McDougall.bmp
    49.3 KB · Views: 28
A bump with a bit more info.

Lindsay was born Lindsay Grant Matheson in Vancouver in 1951 and was brought to the USA by his mother (Phyllis) in 1952, becoming naturalised in 1959. His father was William C Matheson and grandmother, Bertha Scoville, lived in Long Beach, Ca, in 1952. This information is off Ancestry. I suspect his hair is dark brown rather than black, as his hair was listed as brown on entry to the USA as a one year old. His naturalisation card from 1959 has the name changed to Lindsay Grant McDougall with his mother shown on the card as Phyllis Joyce Matheson McDougall - so I assume the mother remarried between 1952 and 1959.

So I’ve been doing some research on this case and you know they found him because I came across this and there’s no way there’s someone else with exact same name in Santa Rosa unless someone is using his information Yeah normally on this website every single person that I searched like a friend or family member there’s a lot more information that comes up like date of birth known family members and his name there’s nothing but these two addresses so that’s really bizarre

Attachments

• 69437B15-07B3-4D25-AFF5-44ABE2984649.png
    69437B15-07B3-4D25-AFF5-44ABE2984649.png
    125.6 KB · Views: 16
So I’ve been doing some research on this case and you know they found him because I came across this and there’s no way there’s someone else with exact same name in Santa Rosa unless someone is using his information Yeah normally on this website every single person that I searched like a friend or family member there’s a lot more information that comes up like date of birth known family members and his name there’s nothing but these two addresses so that’s really bizarre

I do hope you are right with this information. My concern would be that such people search sites often hold out of date addresses. As an example, you can search for Joanne Dexter (who has been missing from New York since 1978) and still find her listed at the address from which she went missing at that time. It is interesting that the addresses you have found specify current and in 2000, which is less usual. It would be most useful if anyone in the area can confirm the find.

So I’m waiting for the detective to call me back and I’m just gonna make sure if he is still a missing person if he is hopefully the detective can check the current address the chances of someone else with exact same name are very very slim especially the same area so he’s either not missing anymore or someone is using his name I will keep you updated

upload_2021-10-4_11-56-11.jpeg

Sonoma County missing person cases

Lindsay Grant McDougall was last seen on Sept. 9, 1984 in Santa Rosa. He was born in 1951 and described as 6-foot-1, 150 pounds with brown eyes and black hair. He was last seen wearing a gold necklace with a medallion. Anyone with information about McDougall’s location is asked to call the Santa Rosa Police Department at 707-543-3605.

So I’m waiting for the detective to call me back and I’m just gonna make sure if he is still a missing person if he is hopefully the detective can check the current address the chances of someone else with exact same name are very very slim especially the same area so he’s either not missing anymore or someone is using his name I will keep you updated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back