AZ - Jerry, 62, & Susan McFalls, 62, homicide, Littlefield, 11 Jan 2018 *reward*

For those who aren't familiar with the gorge, this is a good pic:

B9317795445Z.1_20150621172914_000_GVVB4KGQC.1-0.jpg

They searched the area for 4 days and the FBI was called in. IMO the sheriff must have seen homicide signs.
Just reread the short article. No word as to who it was initially found the remains. Article says the Mohave Sheriff's office and the FBI conducted investigative search for 4 days after remains were found.

Does the gorge continue for some length/width, or does this photo encompass a good portion of it, if you know? Does anyone know how far the site of the remains were from the McFall's AZ. home?

Littlefield is very close to the north entrance of the gorge. It's close to 30 miles long, I believe. It's very windy and a little a bit scary - for me anyway. There are not a lot of pull-outs and the traffic moves pretty swiftly through there.

I hope Jerry and Susan's family have answers soon.

I'm not sure if the gorge can be accessed via the "old" highway, but I assume it can. This would have been the main highway to travel before the Virgin River Gorge was built.

U.S. 91 entered Arizona from Nevada on Fairview Avenue and followed it northeast to Littlefield. Once Fairview Avenue crosses I-15, it became Cane Beds Road through downtown Beaver Dam and into Utah, where the road continued as Old Highway 91.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back